PDA

View Full Version : Custom Playbooks - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-11-2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Custom Playbooks

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see regarding the Custom Playbooks feature in NCAA Football 13.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

BearDownUofA
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Get rid of base playbook-exclusive plays. They should be usable anywhere.

souljahbill
07-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah, have ALL formations and plays available.

Also, ability to rearrange formation order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strattjw
07-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Web tool for playbook creation and sharing like with team builder.

Ability to set your in formation audibles.

Unconquered
07-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Web tool for playbook creation and sharing like with team builder.

Ability to set your in formation audibles.

+ 1. I'd love to be able to create my custom playbook online and then be able to download it myself or share it with the NCAA community through the EA Locker.

And as others mentioned: Let us rearrange formation order, give us access to every single play and formation in the game, and let us set formation audibles.

And finally: Let us choose our own Goal Line formation (or even none at all). A base playbook should only include the Special Teams formation, nothing else.

confuzius
07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
To be clear there are two formation orders. Base formations and a list of formations for each base formation.

The base formations should be arranged alphabetically, except the last three base formations should always be goalline, hail mary, special teams.

The formations list should also be alphabetical (some base formations contain 20+ formations).

I don't see any reason to provide any additional control over formation ordering. Alphabetical best serves the only relevant goal of finding a formation as fast as possible when making a play call.

Unconquered
07-19-2011, 01:52 PM
The base formations should be arranged alphabetically, except the last three base formations should always be goalline, hail mary, special teams.

I'd be happy if formations were ordered alphabetically, although I'd prefer to have the option to order them as I see fit. I like to keep my 4WR and 5WR stuff at the bottom and my Jumbo and 2 TE stuff at the top.

As a mentioned earlier, though, I don't see why Hail Mary and Goal Line formations should be mandatory in custom playbooks. If I had the option, I would have taken Jumbo Heavy as my Goal Line formation (and saved myself 12 plays in the process).

PDuncanOSU
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
1) Special teams should be the only mandatory plays in a playbook. If I run a spread playbook that uses 1 HB and 4 WR in almost every formation, I shouldn't be forced to have a goal line formation with 3 TE, 1 HB and 1 FB.
2) Editable formation audilbles. Allow me to chose 5 audibles for each formation (square, triangle, X, L1, and R1 on PS3. leaving circle for cancel) instead of the cpu assigned formation audibles.
3) Custom personel packages. I'd like to be able to remove ones I'm not going to use and create one that isn't available for that formation.

Husker Drake
06-19-2012, 10:57 AM
This is just a playbook in general request. I want QB/WR Options out of more formations in the pistol. I would also like to see things added to the pistol full house formations such as zone read, and triple option with the deep back as the dive and not the pitch (this is similar to the flexbone triple option.) Nebraska ran a lot of option with the back as a dive and the slot receiver as the pitch man from the pistol last year.

gschwendt
06-19-2012, 11:01 AM
This is just a playbook in general request. I want QB/WR Options out of more formations in the pistol. I would also like to see things added to the pistol full house formations such as zone read, and triple option with the deep back as the dive and not the pitch (this is similar to the flexbone triple option.) Nebraska ran a lot of option with the back as a dive and the slot receiver as the pitch man from the pistol last year.
I don't know if it's in the Full House, but I'm fairly certain in one of the Pistol 2-RB formations, I saw at least one triple-option with the deep back as the dive read and the up-back as the pitchman.

souljahbill
06-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Train?

IBI
06-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Train?
Not Train. That's the only Pistol formation I have in my CPB, and the TO is dive to the up-back, and pitch to the deep-back. It works well as a combo play with the off tackle play that's a give to the up-back.

gschwendt
06-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Train?

Not Train. That's the only Pistol formation I have in my CPB, and the TO is dive to the up-back, and pitch to the deep-back. It works well as a combo play with the off tackle play that's a give to the up-back.
Not sure which formation it was but what I'm referring to was for NCAA13. But it was one of the existing formations (H Twins, Strong Slot, Train, or Weak Slot). It might have also been in the Full House formation but I wouldn't swear to it.