PDA

View Full Version : Commentary - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-11-2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Commentary

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to improvements & areas of focus you would like to see in NCAA Football 13 as it relates to Commentary.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

souljahbill
07-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Make the Nessler/Herbstreit team the national game team, add some roody-poos, make them the regional games, and they can say it's ESPN radio or something. Just SOMETHING different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psusnoop
07-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I'd like to see non televised games with no commentary. If they are on TV it would be cool to have another set of guys for your lesser games like regional games then for National telecasts have Nessler/Herbstreit do those.

I'd also like them to continue to add new lines and give it a polished feel to some of the comments throughout the game too. This doesn't need to be a homerun for me but something each year add to it to keep it feeling new.

psuexv
07-25-2011, 09:19 AM
I'd like to see non televised games with no commentary. If they are on TV it would be cool to have another set of guys for your lesser games like regional games then for National telecasts have Nessler/Herbstreit do those.

Did they take this out? It used to be if it wasn't nationally televised you just heard the PA guy

psuexv
07-25-2011, 09:20 AM
I haven't heard Erin Andrews at all in this version. They could do a lot more with the sideline reporting

JerzeyReign
08-02-2011, 03:25 AM
I haven't heard Erin Andrews at all in this version. They could do a lot more with the sideline reporting

I forgot she was even in this game! :)

shockscape
08-05-2011, 11:29 AM
I agree with the guys at the beginning of this forum. I have "muted" the commentary on my game b/c I FINALLY got sick of hearing them talking throughout the game and turned it all the way down. I would enjoy it more if there were different commentators for different types of games. Nationally televised games get Herbstreit/Nessler/Andrews and regional games get lesser known ESPN football game commentators. The small markets would have no commentating. Also, it'd be nice to see no commentating on BIG FBS school vs. FCS schools...in most markets you only see highlights of these games. Just a thought. I enjoyed the commentating for years, but I have finally gotten sick of it. And why can't we EVER see them, if you want to make it feel like a real presentation (like it was talked about in the Making of NCAA Football 12 telecast), then wouldn't we see these guys in the booth prior to the game talking about the two teams and the players to watch with cuts of said players. Maybe Andrews reporting about the weather or about a coach...something other than talking about the recently injuried player. I love the rest of the game!

OSUCowboyofMD
08-06-2011, 01:37 AM
It would be cool to see CBS integration for some SEC, Armed Forces teams, and some MWC games. Or another type of integration like: Versus, FSN, NBC, BTN, or maybe even the :Texas: Network :D:D:D

SmoothPancakes
08-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Unfortunately, probably won't ever happen. All the agreements that would have to be lawyered out, and money spent, I don't see EA ever going down the route of trying to get the alphabet networks nor the conference networks in the game.

Rudy
08-06-2011, 05:36 AM
Add a third commentator with some humour to the game. I miss Corso's goofy stuff like "beep beep beep" and classic lines like "not so fast sweetheart!". Herby is a fairly boring personality in the video game. He needs to be replaced or just add someone else to keep more variety and excitement.

I think commentary needs more specific dynasty commentary. That RB went over 100 yards last week, let's see if he can do it again. This QB has already thrown for 3000 yards, etc. Make us feel as though they know what's going on with our team and the opposing team.