PDA

View Full Version : Super Sim (Console) - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-11-2011, 09:08 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Super Sim (Console)

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to Super Sim changes you would like to see in NCAA Football 13. (This relates to changes regarding the console version of Super Sim.)

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

psuexv
07-20-2011, 08:44 AM
The ability to watch more than just one play at a time when you are not on the field. Sometimes I like to watch whole series and it's a pain to get put into the sim screen after every play and continually have to hit R1.

Also if adding this, need the ability to back out of watching to the sim menu

psuexv
08-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Fix the fact that during the sim time doesn't run off the clock to account for play calling. I've even tried to watch the plays to see if this helps but the clock stops when it takes you to the sim screen and the it takes you right to them walking up to the line and no time has come off the clock.

When playing as a bad team as the DC this really puts you at a disadvantage.

psusnoop
08-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Fix the fact that during the sim time doesn't run off the clock to account for play calling. I've even tried to watch the plays to see if this helps but the clock stops when it takes you to the sim screen and the it takes you right to them walking up to the line and no time has come off the clock.

When playing as a bad team as the DC this really puts you at a disadvantage.

I completely agree and really notice with San Jose State. Man it is brutal being a DC. Just brutal.

OSUCowboyofMD
08-06-2011, 02:18 AM
Better CPU AI. For example, it could be tied with with 2:08 on the clock, the CPU does a 3 and out with like 1:38 on the clock and throws on the 3rd down play. I would like it to be more realistic.

SmoothPancakes
08-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Better CPU AI. For example, it could be tied with with 2:08 on the clock, the CPU does a 3 and out with like 1:38 on the clock and throws on the 3rd down play. I would like it to be more realistic.

Maybe it's because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm sitting here at work, but even with 1:38 on the clock and a tie game, what's wrong with throwing on 3rd down? If you have a chance to get a new set of downs and possibly get into position for a field goal if it's a tied game, why not do it?

OSUCowboyofMD
08-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Maybe it's because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm sitting here at work, but even with 1:38 on the clock and a tie game, what's wrong with throwing on 3rd down? If you have a chance to get a new set of downs and possibly get into position for a field goal if it's a tied game, why not do it?

Woah, i said that COMPLETELY WRONG. I mean, yeah i get what your saying. I meant to say if your down a touchdown.

SmoothPancakes
08-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Woah, i said that COMPLETELY WRONG. I mean, yeah i get what your saying. I meant to say if your down a touchdown.

:D No problem man. I saw that, and was like "hmm, not quite seeing what's wrong there". But now I see what you meant and were getting at.