PDA

View Full Version : Practice Mode - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Practice Mode

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes you would like to see in NCAA Football 13 regarding Practice Mode.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

souljahbill
07-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Ability to randomize both formation and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strattjw
07-14-2011, 10:35 AM
I'd love the ability to have your playbook come up after each play you run.

UCBearcat4ever
07-14-2011, 04:04 PM
be able to have 7 on 7 drills/scrimmage in practice mode

natcret
07-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Fix the indoor practice field facility camera view when practicing in Coach mode. The roof of the indoor facility blocks the view of the field.

texacotea
07-14-2011, 09:44 PM
be able to have 7 on 7 drills in practice mode

2nd this

And let me just Randomly go through my playbook in practice

UCBearcat4ever
07-18-2011, 10:16 AM
add a indoor practice bubble as option for indoor facility, keep current indoor facility

confuzius
07-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Allow formation subs.

roccogator
07-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Allow formation subs.

This is my #1 complaint of practice mode in dynasty. I want to go into practice mode before the first game and set up all my formation subs.

Heck, shine it up and call it Two-A-Days or something in the preseason where you get to find your playmakers and setup formation subs in practice mode.

DuffHouse12
07-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Oklahoma Drills. Tackling Drills. Passing Drills.

Drills Drills Drills. its practice.

also a spring game-type intra-squad scrimmage

JerzeyReign
07-22-2011, 06:21 PM
I would just like it to count. Maybe give small boosts to your team if the practice was good or have small decreases if it was bad. Maybe let it only effect the players who performed bad in practice. Also, maybe if you 'work' a certain play in game your WRs are able to become open a little easier when its ran if its a passing play. For runs, maybe the line blocks a little better. For defensive plays maybe the blitz gets their sooner or 'handoffs' in the zone are executed better. And if the guys perform bad in practice they too should see some decrease.

Sorry if this is jumbled, pretty tired right now.

psuexv
07-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Ability to run position specific drills - kind of like the mini games of so long ago
Run a scrimmage or at the least a series where you start at a specific place and try to score and it's just like a game
Ability to tell the CPU exactly what to do - For example, if I want to try and figure out a defense because I know my opponent throws to his TE a lot, be able to have the CPU throw to the TE on every play so I can work on defending it.
Ability to break down the play, add a level of instant replay that will allow me to got through a play that was just run and see what players are doing and have the play art on the screen so I can see where they were supposed to be.

Unconquered
07-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Ability to choose random running play or random passing play from within a formation.

And I'd like to be able to use Player Lock in practice. Right now the Player Lock button re-spots the ball.

And one more thing: I'd like to be able to change playbooks in practice. I hate having to go back to the main screen and reload a new practice session just to change playbooks.

Kansacity88
03-06-2012, 03:22 AM
I would like to have it as a scrimmage-like mode. If I respot the ball on my 20yd line, and run a play and get to midfield, I wanna continue from there! Not start all the way back at the 20 again. Let us move the ball until we score....THEN go back to the 20! I run no-huddle so I would like to get as much practice with my plays as possible. Not just practicing 5 minutes on one play over and over and over again.