PDA

View Full Version : Roster Editing Issue - Filtered Names

gschwendt
07-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Guys... some names are incorrectly being filtered out when editing player names.

Examples include:
Wang
Bonner
Jernigan

However, if you're editing rosters, if you go offline with your console, you will then be able to edit the rosters correctly. I tested it for myself on the PS3 and it works as a temporary work-around.

Sometime in the future EA expects to have a fix for this but in the mean time, just go offline.

mrh61988
07-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Examples include:
Jernigan
What exactly is dirty about "Jernigan"? lol That one doesn't make sense.

gschwendt
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Not sure all of them exactly make sense but if I had to say, I'd say the three letters in the middle of the name.

Koach Vonner
07-07-2011, 04:41 PM
How are the rosters coming along? I can't get anyone here or at Tradition to answer that? I know you guys had a lot of video request and rating request so I figured the rosters aren't to far along.

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 04:54 PM
How are the rosters coming along? I can't get anyone here or at Tradition to answer that? I know you guys had a lot of video request and rating request so I figured the rosters aren't to far along.

To my knowledge, no one here with a early copy from EA is doing rosters. They're leaving it up to the community this year, unlike last year when steelerfan did them.

gschwendt
07-07-2011, 05:00 PM
To my knowledge, no one here with a early copy from EA is doing rosters. They're leaving it up to the community this year, unlike last year when steelerfan did them.Just to be clear, last year, steelerfan didn't receive a copy from EA.

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Just to be clear, last year, steelerfan didn't receive a copy from EA.

Well, yeah, I knew that he didn't last year, I was just referring to steelerfan doing rosters in general last year. Looking at my post now, I definitely could have worded that better.

steelerfan
07-07-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm sure the usual suspects (and even an usual one or two) will pop up and we'll have them soon enough.

steelerfan
07-07-2011, 05:26 PM

If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you! :D :D :D

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 05:40 PM

Trust me, you don't want to know.

PeteyKirch
07-07-2011, 05:54 PM
What is awkward is that McCummings goes through the filter no problem, but it won't let me use Lyle.

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 08:24 PM
i could have swore I saw on pastapadre..him endorsing to get rosters from here......? haha

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 08:28 PM
nevermind- someone bumped the ncaa 11 thread hah...oopsy