06-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Doesnt look much different at all

ram29jackson
06-30-2011, 05:58 PM
bummer man...just a total bummer duuude

not even a pair of pants or nothin' man

PeteyKirch
06-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Such a great feature, and EA puts seriously no effort into it.

Cody
07-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Sorry for not knowing, but what's the link?

ram29jackson
07-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Sorry for not knowing, but what's the link?

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

Noles94
07-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Hopefully this isn't final and they are still tweaking it like last year when it looked to be "live" befpre it officially went live. It would be nice to at least be able to add names for our OC and DCs under the head coach. Guess we'll find out for sure in a few days.

ram29jackson
07-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Hopefully this isn't final and they are still tweaking it like last year when it looked to be "live" befpre it officially went live. It would be nice to at least be able to add names for our OC and DCs under the head coach. Guess we'll find out for sure in a few days.

AND hopefully that wont nullify stuff I just did :D :(

ram29jackson
07-02-2011, 03:36 AM
found a new mascot
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5323/baylor1.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/121/baylor1.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Noles94
07-02-2011, 01:59 PM
AND hopefully that wont nullify stuff I just did :D :(

Amen to that. I messed around with one team, then remembered what happened last year, and decided to hold off on making any changes until Monday or Tuesday. Whenever '12 officially launches. Good catch on the new mascot btw.

Deuce
07-07-2011, 08:30 AM
I have a silly question. Is the TB site 'officially' up? I figured EA would say something but have not heard a word. I'm not expecting anything to change but there is still 2 or so stadiums missing or that are 'greyed' out. Part of me thinks they aren't going to announce anything since nothing really changed. I'm just a little worried to make any changes if they are still working on it.

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I have a silly question. Is the TB site 'officially' up? I figured EA would say something but have not heard a word. I'm not expecting anything to change but there is still 2 or so stadiums missing or that are 'greyed' out. Part of me thinks they aren't going to announce anything since nothing really changed. I'm just a little worried to make any changes if they are still working on it.

i'm curious too....? but I doubt anything will disappear of stuff I made... I would like to think the company is smart enough to say an official warning if so with millions of hits in 3 years. Its a website,..nothing could/should be destroyed in a sense...?

Deuce
07-07-2011, 04:27 PM
EA posted something on Facebook about TB being up around 11:00 or so. Nothing has changed though...still missing a stadium or two.

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 05:23 PM
EA posted something on Facebook about TB being up around 11:00 or so. Nothing has changed though...still missing a stadium or two.

el oh el

morsdraconis
07-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to log in anymore? I just tried and it wouldn't let me log in. Kept saying invalid username/password combination.

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to log in anymore? I just tried and it wouldn't let me log in. Kept saying invalid username/password combination.

yep, I just tried,cant get in, maybe some teensy weensy changes happening..

bannista7
07-07-2011, 10:12 PM
yep, I just tried,cant get in, maybe some teensy weensy changes happening..

I just tried too and it said "invalid credentials", but when I clicked "go to teambuilder 11" I switched over already logged in. Maybe something wonderful is happening!....or just a reboot.

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 10:16 PM
I just tried too and it said "invalid credentials", but when I clicked "go to teambuilder 11" I switched over already logged in. Maybe something wonderful is happening!....or just a reboot.

:) your first post and you used the words; invalid,credentials and wonderful.

thats worth a few bonus points :)

the dang helmet numbers thing better work this year,...please

bannista7
07-07-2011, 10:28 PM
HAHA thanks! I have just found out about TGT, I spent all last year on the EA threads and was looking for something a little less trollish. BTW I was just on one of their TB Threads and saw they were having the same thread about not being able to log in. I looked at the time post and it was for 6/25/2010....lol, so they had the EXACT same issue last year.

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 10:30 PM
So, does this mean the thread needs its title changed to "Teambuilder '12 is down"?

bannista7
07-07-2011, 10:32 PM
So, does this mean the thread needs its title changed to "Teambuilder '12 is down"?

^HA!

morsdraconis
07-07-2011, 10:40 PM

On a roll today eh? ;)

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 11:18 PM

No, I was in there

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 11:19 PM
On a roll today eh? ;)

so are you dude, youve been one angry beaver lately :D even more than usual or compared to me :D

ram29jackson
07-07-2011, 11:34 PM
...now I cant getin ...

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2011, 12:06 AM
No, I was in there

...now I cant getin ...

Looks like my rename question is still valid. :D ;)

jaymo76
07-08-2011, 12:11 AM
chances of changes to termbuilder... ZERO... chances of EA SITE MAITENANCE 100% imo.

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2011, 01:13 AM
On a roll today eh? ;)

You know it. :D

Deuce
07-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I think EA should release TB a month early next year. Releasing it a week before release has not worked out well. The site is down AGAIN and still missing stadiums.

illwill10
07-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Noob question
If I made a TB for PS3, can I use it on Xbox 360.

ram29jackson
07-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Noob question
If I made a TB for PS3, can I use it on Xbox 360.

i'm pretty sure you can download it for xbox....?

illwill10
07-11-2011, 11:45 PM
hope so.I really dont want to recreate all of them again

ram29jackson
07-13-2011, 03:32 PM
....huh...wow...who...when....haha...someone out there in internet land actually downloaded one of my teams....?! it was just a color experiment for the most part

its real basic too http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2303742078:1309487867 green with a touch of blue trim in a couple places...who are you? where are you ? haha

edit- nevermind..it had one download last night and today and now it doesnt...?

BCEagles
07-13-2011, 04:15 PM
I just created the entire Umass minutemen team with accurate roster and then accidentally clicked on bookmarks and lost it all. Has anybody created a Umass team that is accurate. I would like to add them to the MAC to reflect the 2012 MAC division. If not I'm just going to redo the rosters. :(

SmoothPancakes
07-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Now I remember why I don't do teambuilder that much. I'm recreating all my HS teams for Road to Glory, took two hours this morning to make four teams. Granted half that time was probably tracking down logos and then getting them fixed up in some software before loading them up to the teambuilder site. That, and trying to find the right jersey and pants combinations to match them up with game pictures of the real life teams.

Thankfully only four more teams to go then the GMC is complete. Then just three extra teams from the non-conference schedule and I'm done.

morsdraconis
07-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Now I remember why I don't do teambuilder that much. I'm recreating all my HS teams for Road to Glory, took two hours this morning to make four teams. Granted half that time was probably tracking down logos and then getting them fixed up in some software before loading them up to the teambuilder site. That, and trying to find the right jersey and pants combinations to match them up with game pictures of the real life teams.

Thankfully only four more teams to go then the GMC is complete. Then just three extra teams from the non-conference schedule and I'm done.

It's definitely a cool aspect (importing TB teams for your HS football opponents) but I definitely won't be taking the time to do it. I need to get around to starting my RTG player though. Been slackin' off fuckin' around with CPB and playing Trenched instead. :)

SmoothPancakes
07-13-2011, 10:29 PM
It's definitely a cool aspect (importing TB teams for your HS football opponents) but I definitely won't be taking the time to do it. I need to get around to starting my RTG player though. Been slackin' off fuckin' around with CPB and playing Trenched instead. :)

Yeah, I normally would never bother, but if I'm going to play a full 10 game HS season, I'd be more caring and more wanting to play my best and win if I'm doing it against my old high school foes than against some randomly created Ohio teams.

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 12:36 AM
That's why you just find people who have already created your high school... I almost guarantee someone already has. It's not like you have to worry about rosters or anything, all you need are uniforms.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 12:45 AM
That's why you just find people who have already created your high school... I almost guarantee someone already has. It's not like you have to worry about rosters or anything, all you need are uniforms.

Oh I know, except the people who have created the teams in the Green Meadows Conference, half of the teams, the correct logo isn't used (some of them, they just have H for Hicksville, instead of all four aces from a card deck. They don't have an archer for the Antwerp Archers, just a giant blue A. The uniforms for my own high school, the helmet is no where close to the real helmet the team uses, the uniform colors aren't even correct.

So I pretty much have no choice but to create them all myself, going to the individual school websites to grab the authentic logos. And not the current logos of the teams today, but the logos of the teams as I played them back in the early 2000s. Matching up the team colors correctly with either existing D-IA team colors, or custom colors, etc. If I'm going to play my high school schedule, I want the teams to be authentic, from the uniform styles and colors, all the way down to the logos of the teams.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 02:24 AM
Woohoo! All 8 teams in the GMC are done. Took a lot of time, and a lot of searching for good game pictures I could reference from the local newspaper's website, but the GMC is as close to exactly accurate as I can make it with the Teambuilder options. Now I just have to create McComb, Ottawa Hills, and Fremont St. Joseph Central Catholic for the non-conference games, and the schedule will be complete.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 05:59 AM
Got done an hour or two ago with the three non-conference teams. They were a LOT harder to do because for the GMC teams, I had the GMC's website with stuff on all the teams listed, as well as logos, that I could use. I had to do a lot of searching on the web to track down pictures of their teams in games and team pictures from Picture/Media day to get references for uniforms. More searching to either just plain find their logo, or find a workable logo that I could use. And then more searching to find the name of their head coach.

But, at last, it's done. My high school team and all 10 opponents from my senior season are created in Teambuilder. Since I don't too much of a damn about player names in Road to Glory, I'm just going to auto-generate names, so I can finally start that baby up while waiting on rosters for dynasty and online dynasty.

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Post whore. ;)

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Post whore. ;)

Using JB's excuse from another thread, whichever one it was, I can get away with those three posts in a row. Those posts were an hour and 45 minutes, and 3 and a half hours apart. ;)

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 07:27 AM
:smh:

The first step toward the darkside Smooth.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WYjJiD7urYg/TZn8pewwpSI/AAAAAAAAAGU/SzXEFoTP_eY/s1600/the-dark-side1.jpg

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 07:34 AM
:D :D :D

Hey, it's a lot better than JB's "those were over 5 minutes apart, so I'm can get away with three posts in a row" excuse. At least mine went hours in between. :D

And don't worry. I'm never going to enter so deeply into the dark side like JB. :D If I became as big as/bad of a post whore like JB, then I wouldn't be able give him grief over his being a post whore. I would hate to lose that ability.

ram29jackson
07-14-2011, 02:50 PM
put some quicky picks and thoughts in my RTG general thread when/if you can

BCEagles
07-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Just made a UMASS Minutemen team on teambuilder. All players who actually play are on the team. Best player is a 78. Umass will be in the mac in 2012 so adding them will make your dynasty more realistic. Uniforms and coaches are accurate. I selected Pitt's stadium because it is the most similar to the patriots stadium where umass will be playing in 2012.

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Looks like teambuilder is down again. I was just on it not 45 minutes ago making two teams and then I tried to go back just a few minutes ago to change something and the website doesn't work anymore. The normal website (teambuilder.ea.com) is the super old beta website that doesn't work at all anymore so I'm not sure what's up now.

ram29jackson
07-14-2011, 05:43 PM
mmmmm

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 10:33 PM
It's back up now. Must have been an issue or something.

BCEagles
07-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Down for maintenance again

BCEagles
07-15-2011, 02:13 PM
nvm it came back up its been going down alot lately maybe some changes.(hopefully)