PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 12 - Achievement List

cdj
06-27-2011, 09:39 AM
http://thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA12/USCCoach.jpg Xbox360Achievements.org (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ncaa-football-12/achievements/) has posted the full achievement list for NCAA Football 12. (The list is expected to be the same for Trophies on the PlayStation 3.) The game features 39 achievements for a total of 1000 points.

Take a Stab Downfield (15 points) - Complete a pass for 50 or more yards in a Play Now, Dynasty, or Road to Glory game (excludes co-op).

1st Option For 6 (10 points) -
Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes co-op).

Speed Reader (10 points) - Score a touchdown on a QB Choice run play (excludes co-op).

Balanced Attack (15 points) - Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes co-op and Road to Glory).

Lock and Load (15 points) - With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

In Your Crosshairs (10 points) - Spotlight a receiver and get an interception on him in a Play Now or Dynasty game (excludes co-op).

Unstoppable (15 points) - Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes co-op).

Best Class Ever (15 points) - Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.

Point Some Fingers (20 points) - In a single phone call, take 250 points away from one school by downplaying pitches.

High School Champ (15 points) - Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.

Best in Class (15 points) - Finish High School as a 5 star prospect in Road to Glory.

Taking the Snaps (15 points) - Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.

Strike the Pose (15 points) - Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Campus Legend (15 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

Conference King (40 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

Best of All Time (90 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

Ironman Performance (20 points) - Score an offensive and defensive touchdown in a Road To Glory high school game

Ultimate Ironman (40 points) - Finish High School as a 5 star prospect in Road to Glory on both offense and defense.

Battle Tested (20 points) - Win a position battle in Road To Glory

Earn My Trust (25 points) - Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory

My Conference Is Super (10 points) - Create a 16 team super conference in Dynasty

One Of The Big Boys (10 points) - Edit the BCS tie-ins to grant a BCS tie-in to a non-AQ conference

On Second Thought (10 points) - Edit a division name of a conference in Dynasty

Leaders Of Legends (20 points) - Play and win the inaugural Big Ten Championship game in Dynasty

Head Of The PAC (20 points) - Play and win the inaugural PAC-12 Championship game in Dynasty

Independence Day (40 points) - Play and win the National Championship game with BYU in the first year of Dynasty

Hometown Hero (50 points) - Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

Changing The Landscape (20 points) - Edit a conference's members in a Dynasty off-season

Let's Do It Again (20 points) - As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on)

Dream Job (35 points) - Become the head coach of your alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

Cool Off The Hot Seat (25 points) - Escape the hot seat (less than 30% security) to keep your job for next Season (Coach Contracts on)

Dual Threat Coach (160 points) - Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty

Living Legend (50 points) - Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

My Two Cents (10 points) - In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story

A Legend Is Born (15 points) - Defeat a rival using your backup QB. Minimum 15 pass attempts (excludes co-op)

Tire Fire Offense (30 points) - Win the game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 total yards.

Take What You Want (10 points) - Create a custom playbook

Check This Out (10 points) - Upload a photo or video to EASports.com

Happy 20th EA SPORTS! (20 points) - Break off a 20 yard run to celebrate 20 years of EA SPORTS!

gschwendt
06-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Lock and Load (15 points) - With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).
Ouch... was hoping that one would be removed.

psusnoop
06-27-2011, 09:45 AM
That one is brutal

texacotea
06-27-2011, 09:54 AM
i actually got that one and Lock and Load "score a TD while player locked" both in the same play last yr. I aslo dislike the take 250 points away from a school

gschwendt
06-27-2011, 09:57 AM
I aslo dislike the take 250 points away from a school
That one isn't too hard... I got it by natural gameplay last year. I happened to be going after a player that a lower school was interested in so I just negative pitched them all 6 times.

texacotea
06-27-2011, 09:59 AM
That one isn't too hard... I got it by natural gameplay last year. I happened to be going after a player that a lower school was interested in so I just negative pitched them all 6 times.

so its not at 1 time? I thought it was all at once thats why I hated it

JBHuskers
06-27-2011, 10:05 AM

Jeff H is preparing the noose.

I OU a Beatn
06-27-2011, 10:07 AM

Campus Legend (15 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

Conference King (40 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

Best of All Time (90 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

Dual Threat Coach (160 points) - Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I freaking hate having to do the first 4 ones, and that 5th one sounds like it's going to be a real pain.

JBHuskers
06-27-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm kinda glad the win every bowl game is out. That was annoying to have to do all that simming. Most of my playing is in OD's now so I didn't want to take the time to play 32 individual games either.

I guess from what I hear there is an easy way to get the Player Lock one.

JBHuskers
06-27-2011, 10:08 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I freaking hate having to do the first 4 ones, and that 5th one sounds like it's going to be a real pain.

I just need to do those last four in NCAA 10 to get my platinum trophy...I just never have gotten around to it yet :D

I OU a Beatn
06-27-2011, 10:10 AM
I despise Road To Glory so I would've loved for them to have removed all related trophies, but I guess it's one of EA's main features, so I knew that was never going to happen. Keeping the player lock trophy in is just...:deadhorse:.

cdj
06-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Jeff H is preparing the noose.

JHC (and CLW, IIRC) posted an easy way to get it. Took me 3 tries this year. Here's a link to their methodology (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?128-The-Official-PS3-Trophy-Leaderboard-Discussion-Support-Group&p=53037&viewfull=1#post53037).

morsdraconis
06-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Yeah, that's the suggestion by quite a few people around the internet on how to get that achievement.

cdj
06-27-2011, 10:27 AM
With the new RTG structure, those may take more time than they currently do. Though, on Freshman difficulty they may not be quite so bad.

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, looks like another 1000G within a week NCAA Football game. :)

I OU a Beatn
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Well, looks like another 1000G within a week NCAA Football game. :)

It depends for me. If it sucks online and is unplayable, it'll be a quick platinum and eBay game. If I enjoy it, I'll probably savor it for a long time. I only ever really trophy/achievement whore a game when I know I'm not going to want to play it much longer.

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2011, 01:22 PM
It depends for me. If it sucks online and is unplayable, it'll be a quick platinum and eBay game. If I enjoy it, I'll probably savor it for a long time. I only ever really trophy/achievement whore a game when I know I'm not going to want to play it much longer.

True. I usually take my time as well on most games. Though with NCAA, since I have to wait for rosters to come before I can even begin to set up and start my dynasty each year, I use that time to whore achievements and get either the full 1000G or get as close to 1000G as I can.

AustinWolv
06-27-2011, 02:03 PM
NCAA is one of those games that I play the hell out of and don't sweat achievements until pretty much after winter, and then I'll do the ones I don't have before I sell it in anticipation of the next version. :)

Cipher 8
06-27-2011, 06:42 PM
I don't chase achievements anymore but I always wondered how they can't come up with more creative stuff. Like average 100 yards rushing in a season or something... oh well. I'll likely get those that happen just through regular gameplay and I played last years game for more than 500 hours already and I think i have less than 500 gamerscore, it don't matter to me.

joshuahuskers
06-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Why are so many of these on RTG? I hate RTG. I guess it's good for those who like it, though. Also, BYU gets its own achievement? Just because they went independent? Dumb. Why isn't there an achievement to win the B1G or MNC with Nebraska in their first year in the Big Ten?

JeffHCross
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Ouch... was hoping that one would be removed.Grumble, grumble, grumble.

That said, I did discover a pretty easy way to cheat it.

ram29jackson
06-27-2011, 08:16 PM
....do these little games within the game get you anything in the long run ?

AustinWolv
06-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Why are so many of these on RTG? I hate RTG. I guess it's good for those who like it, though. Also, BYU gets its own achievement? Just because they went independent? Dumb. Why isn't there an achievement to win the B1G or MNC with Nebraska in their first year in the Big Ten?

Or one of the new Pac12 schools for that matter? Or any of the other schools in new confs? ;)

Maybe their train of thought was that independent is more difficult because of SOS? {shrug, don't know}

prime9
06-28-2011, 12:22 PM

Just have a buddy come over, have him throw an out route and let you pick it off for 6.

JeffHCross
06-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Just have a buddy come overBuddy ... come ... over? I know what friends are ... I have those. But aren't they only through the Internet? What is this "come over" you speak of? Is that something I should ask JB about? He knows more about the world than I.

:D

....do these little games within the game get you anything in the long run ?Personally, it gives me a sense of accomplishment that I've "finished" games that otherwise would not be completed. Or it gives me a goal to work towards rather than just giving up on a game and being done with it forever.

JBHuskers
06-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Buddy ... come ... over? I know what friends are ... I have those. But aren't they only through the Internet? What is this "come over" you speak of? Is that something I should ask JB about? He knows more about the world than I.

:D

Personally, it gives me a sense of accomplishment that I've "finished" games that otherwise would not be completed. Or it gives me a goal to work towards rather than just giving up on a game and being done with it forever.

In more ways than two ;)