PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 -- Now Free to Play through Steam!

Paakaa10
06-25-2011, 11:57 AM
For anyone who hasn't already played Team Fortress 2--either through The Orange Box or buying the title stand-alone--just wanted to share that the game is now available to download and play for free if you have a Steam account.

I bought The Orange Box for PS3 back when it first came out to play Portal specifically, but Team Fortress 2 is a pretty great game as well. After having traded in The Orange Box some time ago, I'm happy to be downloading TF2 right now to use to pass the time.

SmoothPancakes
06-25-2011, 12:29 PM
For anyone who hasn't already played Team Fortress 2--either through The Orange Box or buying the title stand-alone--just wanted to share that the game is now available to download and play for free if you have a Steam account.

I bought The Orange Box for PS3 back when it first came out to play Portal specifically, but Team Fortress 2 is a pretty great game as well. After having traded in The Orange Box some time ago, I'm happy to be downloading TF2 right now to use to pass the time.

Yeah, I saw that on Steam yesterday. Have it downloaded and installed, just haven't played it yet.

Paakaa10
06-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately, my laptop has such a weak video card that even just doing the tutorials causes the game to chug. Oh well.