PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NBA Draft

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Tonight's the draft. I'm actually excited for this one. Should be interesting to see where the pieces fall.

Kwizzy
06-23-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm not so much interested in the actual draft as much as I am all of the trade rumors being thrown around. It'll be interesting to see how much of it is just talk & how much is substance.

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm not so much interested in the actual draft as much as I am all of the trade rumors being thrown around. It'll be interesting to see how much of it is just talk & how much is substance.

I think the deadline to deal players for picks is up in 5 minutes. Sounds like the pending lockout is preventing any major deals being done.

Kwizzy
06-23-2011, 01:00 PM
I think the deadline to deal players for picks is up in 5 minutes. Sounds like the pending lockout is preventing any major deals being done.

Oh really? I didn't realize that. That sucks then. All that talk and NOTHING is going to happen.

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh really? I didn't realize that. That sucks then. All that talk and NOTHING is going to happen.

I want to think there was some sort of deadline that I heard on the radio today, but maybe I heard wrong.

Kwizzy
06-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Trade talk is still going strong and I can't find anything that specifically lists a deadline. Not saying you're not right, just that I can't find anything to confirm it.

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Trade talk is still going strong and I can't find anything that specifically lists a deadline. Not saying you're not right, just that I can't find anything to confirm it.

Maybe specific trades had a deadline :dunno:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Jimmer fades into obscurity by getting drafted by Sacramento :D

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Only big surprise of the night is Tristan Thompson from Texas to the Cavs at #4, not a huge surprise as he was projected 7th or 8th.