JBHuskers
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
By popular demand.

JBHuskers
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I eat out way too much. But I'm a bachelor, so who cares :D

psuexv
06-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Well got to post about the .99 Crunch Wrap Supremes at Tbell... grab 2 last week and it was awesome. Normally like 3 bucks so it's a hell of a deal.

psuexv
06-21-2011, 02:03 PM
These aren't junk food... well they are when you eat the whole box but I'm addicted to these Special K Cracker chips my wife gets

http://www.specialk.com/_res/i/products/product-detail/special-k-sour-cream-and-onion-cracker-chips-detail-prod-dyp.jpg

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I eat out a ton as well, my last DR visit I was asked if I eat out often. She said my "good" cholesterol is a little low. She asked if I could eat more home cooked meals. Oh and also exercise more, I just smiled and told her I have never ran or jogged in my life, the only weights I lift are bowling balls and the only walking I do is when I play golf (though I have been riding a cart more because it's just to damn hot outside and it's harder to carry beer around with your bag). I told her I'd play more raquetball if that would work :D:D

Side note, my Dad isn't in the best health and we go to the same Doctor so I can understand her concern :fp:

Having said that, tonight's Pizza huts all you can Buffet. I can't wait to get a hold of those breadsticks, they are in trouble!

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 02:07 PM
I've been on a double decker taco fix when it comes to Taco Bell. I get those things every single time I go there.

steelerfan
06-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Well got to post about the .99 Crunch Wrap Supremes at Tbell... grab 2 last week and it was awesome. Normally like 3 bucks so it's a hell of a deal.

Beefy* 5-layer Burrito, FTW!

*"Beefy" refers to a flavor-infused combination** of cattle feed consisting of oats, barley, and other grains "of no substantial nutritional value" along with fly larvae.

**May have come in contact with peanuts***. If you have an allergic reaction, consult a physician.

***By "peanuts" we mean human, cockroach, or rodent feces.

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 02:08 PM
These aren't junk food... well they are when you eat the whole box but I'm addicted to these Special K Cracker chips my wife gets

http://www.specialk.com/_res/i/products/product-detail/special-k-sour-cream-and-onion-cracker-chips-detail-prod-dyp.jpg

My wife stopped buying them for herself because I would eat the whole damn box too. Those are really really good. Man I should get some for work. Be a perfect snack after my normal breakfast of, Butterscoth tastycakes, Sour Cream and Onion pringles (the mini container) and 1 32 oz gatorade!

psuexv
06-21-2011, 02:09 PM
I've been on a double decker taco fix when it comes to Taco Bell. I get those things every single time I go there.

I love Taco Bell... It's usually 2 Supreme Chalupas, 1 soft taco, 1 chicken soft taco and an Apple Empanada for me. That was until that new Beefy Burrito came out for .99 and the Crunchwraps for .99

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Having said that, tonight's Pizza huts all you can Buffet. I can't wait to get a hold of those breadsticks, they are in trouble!

:D Reading you saying "they are in trouble!" gives me this mental image of you doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a77Dw3tNv8o?t=1m21s

The mental image I get of you after that statement starts at 1:21.

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 03:11 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

ram29jackson
06-21-2011, 04:53 PM
:D Reading you saying "they are in trouble!" gives me this mental image of you doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a77Dw3tNv8o?t=1m21s

The mental image I get of you after that statement starts at 1:21.

I dont know man...pretty sad making a career out of being fat...

NatureBoy
06-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I eat out way too much. But I'm a bachelor, so who cares :D:D Before I got married, all of the local restaurants knew me by name and what I was going to order.

psuexv
06-22-2011, 04:02 PM
So CDJ and Paakaa talking about Doritos on Twitter really started getting me craving them. I'm a big fan of the Late Night Cheeseburger ones, Cool Ranch and the new Sweet Chili are right there too. :up:

psusnoop
06-22-2011, 04:06 PM
:D Before I got married, all of the local restaurants knew me by name and what I was going to order.

Lol I have two places like that now haha.

morsdraconis
06-22-2011, 06:25 PM
:D Before I got married, all of the local restaurants knew me by name and what I was going to order.

Heh, that was me and my roommate at the Wendy's near where we lived a few years back. It was kinda scary...

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Well, I finally hit up LJS today. Had 2 fish planks, 9 shrimp, fries, slaw and a whole bunch of those fried batter nothings.

In 4-8 hours, I expect my bowels to revolt and reject my decision. :nod:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
08-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Well, I finally hit up LJS today. Had 2 fish planks, 9 shrimp, fries, slaw and a whole bunch of those fried batter nothings.

Hush puppies? Damn, those sound good right now.

jaymo76
08-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Damn... we have this Chinese express restaurant behind our townhouse. It markets itself as the "Chinese McDonalds." Best freaking ginger beef I have ever eaten.

psusnoop
08-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Damn... we have this Chinese express restaurant behind our townhouse. It markets itself as the "Chinese McDonalds." Best freaking ginger beef I have ever eaten.

Just sounds so wrong :D:D

psusnoop
08-11-2011, 01:12 PM

I just may be heading there shortly as well :nod:

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Just sounds so wong :D:D

Fixed. :D

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Hush puppies? Damn, those sound good right now.

No, the little pieces of batter they stuff the box with. There were a few hush puppies too though. :nod:

I just had hot gas. I think it smelled like tartar sauce, but it may just be me. :D

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 01:33 PM
No, the little pieces of batter they stuff the box with. There were a few hush puppies too though. :nod:

I just had hot gas. I think it smelled like tartar sauce, but it may just be me. :D

Hot gas :D

psuexv
08-11-2011, 01:36 PM

:smh:

SmoothPancakes
08-11-2011, 01:39 PM

Just don't apply for a job there. Otherwise you'll be dealing with characters all day.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Gifs/supplies.gif

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 01:45 PM
psusnoop just sent me a picture of his plate at LJS. He is there right now! :D

psuexv
08-11-2011, 01:49 PM
psusnoop just sent me a picture of his plate at LJS. He is there right now! :D

That's cute... it's like you two are having a nice family dinner.

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 01:52 PM
That's cute... it's like you two are having a nice family dinner.

Awww. You're jealous. You can have LJS too. :nod:

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 01:53 PM
This sounds like a battered greasy orgy between you three :smh:

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 01:56 PM

Jesus. Somebody else is jealous...

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Jesus. Somebody else is jealous...

Duh.

cdj
08-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I'll be enjoying In n' Out Burger this evening. Contain your jealousy.

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 02:00 PM
I'll be enjoying In n' Out Burger this evening. Contain your jealousy.

In n' Out Burger? Is that farm slang?

cdj
08-11-2011, 02:01 PM

No, it's a west coast chain only I think... :)

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Lol. I know. ;)

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 02:03 PM

:D :D

No, it's a west coast chain only I think... :)

:D that's right you're already out there? You should make a quick drive to L.A. tomorrow night LOL

psuexv
08-11-2011, 02:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaGPJ67jA6A

SmoothPancakes
08-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Question is, who plays the greased up deaf guy and who are the two doing the catching?

Or is that something I'd probably prefer not knowing? :sick:

bdoughty
08-11-2011, 02:28 PM

:sick:

When I was young I ate a plate of crisps (yes you can order then separately) with a full bottle of ketchup on a dare.

I won the dare but I lost in reality.

I now live in a small town with only a Sonic and McDonalds. Have to drive 45 miles and through two states just to get me some Burger King.

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 04:07 PM
My belches taste like LJS. :nod:

JB says his belches taste like Vanilla Ice. :smh:

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 04:10 PM

In your sick mind :sick:

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 04:14 PM
:D

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 04:18 PM

My burps taste like bacon...I'm going for the bacon cycle today.

Had bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns for breakfast. Turkey, lettuce, bacon, tomoto, mayo sub from Jimmy Johns for lunch, and I have to go to CVS after work, and there is a KFC right across the street so I think I should get a Double Down to finish the bacon cycle :nod:

Sinister
08-11-2011, 04:25 PM

Yea your belches smell like LJS, but your ass will be doing the electric slide on the toilet soon.

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Yea your belches smell like LJS, but your ass will be doing the electric slide on the toilet soon.

I'm expecting to waddle my way to a photo finish someone tonight.

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm expecting to waddle my way to a photo finish someone tonight.

:sf: on his rush to the bathroom:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ks4i/images/penguin(b).gif

psusnoop
08-11-2011, 05:07 PM
:sf: on his rush to the bathroom:

I just ate cheesestakes on top if LJS, I'm going to be hurting within 2 hrs for sure. :sick:

jaymo76
08-11-2011, 05:22 PM
My burps taste like bacon...I'm going for the bacon cycle today.

Had bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns for breakfast. Turkey, lettuce, bacon, tomoto, mayo sub from Jimmy Johns for lunch, and I have to go to CVS after work, and there is a KFC right across the street so I think I should get a Double Down to finish the bacon cycle :nod:

Never had a double down... is it good or just too much???

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 05:30 PM

I just ate cheesestakes on top if LJS, I'm going to be hurting within 2 hrs for sure. :sick:

You'll be doing the penguin walk too tonight...

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 05:30 PM

It is fucking heaven, period.

JBHuskers
08-11-2011, 05:40 PM
In honor of this thread, I have created the Penguin Walk GIF shortcut

:pw:

: pw :

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Just too much. There is a reason no one sells a sandwich with 2 chicken breasts.

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 06:45 PM
In honor of this thread, I have created the Penguin Walk GIF shortcut

: pw :

Surprisingly, my bowels are not acting up yet. Been 6 hours. Wtf?

psusnoop
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Surprisingly, my bowels are not acting up yet. Been 6 hours. Wtf?

Mine either, I'm scared I didn't eat enough. I was due for a cleansing :D:D

morsdraconis
08-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Just finished eating a giant sized Twix Bar. God damn I love those things.

Deuce
08-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I had the XXL burrito from taco bell yesterday. It was actually really good. Didn't give me the shits either...which was a bonus.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morsdraconis
08-11-2011, 09:20 PM
I had the XXL burrito from taco bell yesterday. It was actually really good. Didn't give me the shits either...which was a bonus.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those burritos are the shit (no pun intended) and have yet to give me the shits either. I'm starting to think Taco Bell doesn't deserve the Taco Hell nickname that I've had for it for years anymore. Maybe they finally stopped using Grade Q meat. :dunno:

gschwendt
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Not that I've tried one but just saw this on a commercial

The Fried Cheese Melt Sandwich From Denny's Sneaks Mozzarella Sticks in a Grilled Cheese (http://eater.com/archives/2010/08/10/the-fried-cheese-melt-from-dennys-sneaks-mozzarella-sticks-in-your-grilled-cheese.php)

SmoothPancakes
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM

It's so damn good. But then you feel like shit a couple hours later and feel like you just shaved a couple years off your life after eating it. Definitely sometime to try just to say you had it, maybe have one every now and then, but definitely not something to eat regularly.

morsdraconis
08-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Fuck that, I never have eaten one and never will. Double downs look fuckin' gross. :sick:

psuexv
08-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Not that I've tried one but just saw this on a commercial

The Fried Cheese Melt Sandwich From Denny's Sneaks Mozzarella Sticks in a Grilled Cheese (http://eater.com/archives/2010/08/10/the-fried-cheese-melt-from-dennys-sneaks-mozzarella-sticks-in-your-grilled-cheese.php)

Awesome... There's a local joint here thar has a hamburger and the bun is 2 grilled cheese sandwiches... :nod:

jaymo76
08-11-2011, 10:54 PM
It's so damn good. But then you feel like shit a couple hours later and feel like you just shaved a couple years off your life after eating it. Definitely sometime to try just to say you had it, maybe have one every now and then, but definitely not something to eat regularly.

I told the wife that we should try one just to say we did... the no comment and walking away gave me the impression that I am not suposed to have one lol.:fp:

psuexv
08-11-2011, 10:55 PM
I told the wife that we should try one just to say we did... the no comment and walking away gave me the impression that I am not suposed to have one lol.:fp:

I got the same reaction :D

psusnoop
08-12-2011, 06:42 AM
I got the same reaction :D

Got???

I can bet you top dollar your wife Gives you that reaction damn near every time your out and about. I have seen you eat :sick:

I'm still waiting on that ravioli race at the tailgate :nod:

Cody
08-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Craving Taco Bell.

steelerfan
08-13-2011, 12:42 PM

First the gif thread, now KFC. I really feel sorry for jaymo. His wife is eating his soul. :smh:

jaymo76
08-13-2011, 01:00 PM
First the gif thread, now KFC. I really feel sorry for jaymo. His wife is eating his soul. :smh:

What makes it worse... last night I look over and the wife is on our site . I'm like "what the hell... what are you doing on my site?" She says she just wanted to see where all of my attention had gone for the last year. Ah the wonders of married life... lol

SmoothPancakes
08-13-2011, 01:11 PM
What makes it worse... last night I look over tand the wife is on our site . I'm like "what the hell... what are you doing on my site?" She says she just wanted to see where all of my attention had gone for the last year. Ah the wonders of married life... lol

:D Oh, it's only a matter of time before she wanders into the gif thread.

jaymo76
08-13-2011, 01:18 PM
:D Oh, it's only a matter of time before she wanders into the gif thread.

If she asks I will tell her my profile had been hackked by Charlie Sheen :)

Cody
08-13-2011, 04:51 PM
LOL, I lol'd Jaymo

steelerfan
08-13-2011, 08:27 PM
What makes it worse... last night I look over and the wife is on our site . I'm like "what the hell... what are you doing on my site?" She says she just wanted to see where all of my attention had gone for the last year. Ah the wonders of married life... lol

I know others have talked about OS having a site that works at work (osatwork or something). Maybe the admins can come up with tgtathome or tgtforwives or something that would filter out all of the filthy perversions of guys like jaymo. Then they could just show wifey that site. :nod:

jaymo76
08-14-2011, 05:26 PM
I know others have talked about OS having a site that works at work (osatwork or something). Maybe the admins can come up with tgtathome or tgtforwives or something that would filter out all of the filthy perversions of guys like jaymo. Then they could just show wifey that site. :nod:

Better not let her see the THURSDAY NIGHT Steeler exploits thread or else I will be banned from the cpu...

steelerfan
08-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Better not let her see the THURSDAY NIGHT Steeler exploits thread or else I will be banned from the cpu...

Meh. That thread is just senseless rambling. Probably nothing for her to get upset about.

morsdraconis
08-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Yeah, this picture certainly won't help the situation:

http://www.wannarank.com/images/group-of-super-hot-girls.jpg

;)

SmoothPancakes
08-14-2011, 06:03 PM

jaymo76
08-14-2011, 07:52 PM
I guess I shouldn't use the "but I was looking at her and picturing you" line... :)

SmoothPancakes
08-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I guess I shouldn't use the "but I was looking at her and picturing you" line... :)

Never gonna work.

steelerfan
08-14-2011, 08:26 PM

No, but it is better than "I was looking at you and picturing her". :nod:

psusnoop
08-14-2011, 08:47 PM
No, but it is better than "I was looking at you and picturing her". :nod:

That is funny :D:D

steelerfan
08-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Craving Taco Bell.

Taco Bell has destroyed my afternoon.

My digestive system has begun a violent protest of my decision to eat that shit for lunch.

I have muddied the waters twice in the last 20 minutes. :sick:

psuexv
08-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Went to Wegman's today and hit their burrito bar... :up: then had a coupon for a free milk shake from Chic Fil A and grab a milkshake and larger fry through the drive thru. :nod:

steelerfan
08-17-2011, 03:42 PM

morsdraconis
08-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Captain D's yesterday for lunch and McDonalds today. I must really hate myself. :sick:

ram29jackson
08-17-2011, 05:58 PM
whats captain D ?

morsdraconis
08-17-2011, 06:12 PM
whats captain D ?

Captain D's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_D%27s)

Kingpin32
08-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Captain D's yesterday for lunch and McDonalds today. I must really hate myself. :sick:

I haven't had Captain D's in a long time. I didn't even know they existed outside of Duncanville.

SmoothPancakes
08-17-2011, 08:50 PM
I haven't had Captain D's in a long time. I didn't even know they existed outside of Duncanville.

Yeah, we have one here in town up here in NW Ohio.

morsdraconis
08-17-2011, 08:55 PM
There's a few here in and around Charleston. It's pretty much exactly like Long John Silvers, but more expensive.

Related to McDonalds, just ate the rest of my 20 nugs.

Kingpin32
08-17-2011, 08:59 PM
I gotta get me a Braums burger while I'm at home. There's just something about those burgers...

JeffHCross
08-17-2011, 09:23 PM
I haven't had Captain D's in a long time. I didn't even know they existed outside of Duncanville.600 locations in 23 states.

oweb26
08-17-2011, 10:40 PM
There are Like 5 in nashville

steelerfan
08-18-2011, 02:29 PM
LJS again today for lunch. :fp: :smh: :sick:

psuexv
08-18-2011, 02:30 PM

You're going to look like a pirate soon :D

bdoughty
08-18-2011, 07:07 PM
I gotta get me a Braums burger while I'm at home. There's just something about those burgers...

Braums is pretty good. Pretty big here in the Panhandle. I prefer the steak sandwich myself. Have you by any chance tried one of the Culvers in the DFW area? Now that is some high end fast food. I guess they are big in the midwest and when I was up iin Chicago I could not get enough of those "butter burgers."

http://www.culvers.com/

http://www.culvers.com/menu/images/img-category-butterburgers.jpg

Kingpin32
08-18-2011, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=bdoughty;98529]Braums is pretty good. Pretty big here in the Panhandle. I prefer the steak sandwich myself. Have you by any chance tried one of the Culvers in the DFW area? Now that is some high end fast food. I guess they are big in the midwest and when I was up iin Chicago I could not get enough of those "butter burgers."

http://www.culvers.com/
I haven't had one of those burgers before. The closest one to me is 24 miles away. Maybe if I'm ever around there I'll look for it to try it.

psusnoop
08-18-2011, 08:02 PM

Oh man, I almost talked the wife into it for supper then it got shutdown quickly :fp: lol. Man I love that shit :D

steelerfan
08-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Oh man, I almost talked the wife into it for supper then it got shutdown quickly :fp: lol. Man I love that shit :D

:D :D :D

psusnoop
08-19-2011, 08:15 AM
What to eat for lunch today, feeling Chinese would be good but I'm not sure my stomach can handle it.

psusnoop
08-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Decision has been made.......

Burger King it is :nod:

bdoughty
08-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Gotta lover the Whooper but those fries are nasty. :sick:

Sad news for the King today at BK HQ

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/story/2011/08/Burger-King-freshens-fast-food-image-kicks-King-to-the-curb/50046768/1

Well we will always have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl43nzam8Z4

Sinister
08-23-2011, 02:47 PM
gotta leave the Mickey D's alone after I eat their food I :pw:. Plus the smell that comes out of my ass its not right on so many levels.

steelerfan
09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Arby's today.

psuexv
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Sign me up for one of these :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WikuS68bZVw&feature=player_embedded

psuexv
10-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Smooth they are apparently in Ohio... ship me one.

steelerfan
10-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Umm, I have to have that. :nod:

psuexv
10-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Umm, I have to have that. :nod:

Hell yeah... they need to release that bitch nationwide. :drool:

SmoothPancakes
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Yes they are. We've had them here in NW Ohio for over a month now. In fact, they're only here in NW Ohio. This is the only area Taco Bell is testing them. Not Cleveland, not Columbus, not Cincinnati, just Toledo and the rest of NW Ohio.

And they are good. :nod:

JBHuskers
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
So. That's a Dorito taco shell?

steelerfan
10-03-2011, 05:00 PM
So. That's a Dorito taco shell?

Um, yes. :fap:

JBHuskers
10-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Um, yes. :fap:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

steelerfan
10-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

:nod:

DariusLock
10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
That's gotta be stoner food of the year!

bdoughty
10-03-2011, 11:39 PM
I think I got diarrhea from looking at that. :sick:

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Here you go boys, enjoy! :)

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/tacobell.jpg

morsdraconis
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
That looks horrible... I don't like hardshell tacos though.

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Well, it was bad lighting in the room that I took that picture in, and the shell threw off the color since it was Nacho Cheese Doritos shell. I'm currently at this moment eating one with a Cool Ranch Doritos shell.

But it's actually pretty good. Taco Bell pulled it off pretty well. And it's nothing like Taco Bell's usual hard shells since it's literally a shell made with Doritos, so it's softer than their usual hard shells.

psusnoop
10-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Damn Smooth I really want one of those.

I prefer Hard Shells over soft shells for some unknown reason but I don't mind either one :D

psuexv
10-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Well, it was bad lighting in the room that I took that picture in, and the shell threw off the color since it was Nacho Cheese Doritos shell. I'm currently at this moment eating one with a Cool Ranch Doritos shell.

But it's actually pretty good. Taco Bell pulled it off pretty well. And it's nothing like Taco Bell's usual hard shells since it's literally a shell made with Doritos, so it's softer than their usual hard shells.

There's a Cool Ranch one too? SOB, road trip to NW Ohio!!!!!!!!

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 08:29 AM
There's a Cool Ranch one too? SOB, road trip to NW Ohio!!!!!!!!

:nod: It was really good. Better than the Nacho Cheese one in my opinion.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
:nod: It was really good. Better than the Nacho Cheese one in my opinion.

I can totally see myself sitting down with a 10 pack of 5 Nacho and 5 CR and leaving there with a cheesy ranchy smile. :)

steelerfan
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
I can totally see myself sitting down with a 10 pack of 5 Nacho and 5 CR and leaving there with a cheesy ranchy smile. :)

:+1:

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm assuming they wouldn't have the flavor coating powder on the outside of the shell...? Would it be baked in....or on the inside of the shell?

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Oh, the powder is on there. My fingers looked like I had just been eating a bag of Doritos by the time I was done last night. It's literally almost like they just took a bag of Doritos and pressed them into taco shells.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Oh, the powder is on there. My fingers looked like I had just been eating a bag of Doritos by the time I was done last night. It's literally almost like they just took a bag of Doritos and pressed them into taco shells.

Damn you Smooth!!!!! I want one

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Damn you Smooth!!!!! I want one

:D Hmm, I might just have to pick up some Taco Bell again today. :D

psuexv
10-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Hopefully this is a big hit and they don't run it as some promotional item and it leaves the menu like the XXL chalupa.

steelerfan
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Hopefully this is a big hit and they don't run it as some promotional item and it leaves the menu like the XXL chalupa.

Is that the one with the bacon? The bacon chalupa needs to be permanent too.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Is that the one with the bacon? The bacon chalupa needs to be permanent too.

No Bacon. It was this one

http://mightysweet.com/mesohungry/extra_images/2010/10-12/Taco%20Bell%20XXL%20Chalupa.jpg

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 10:04 AM
No Bacon. It was this one

http://mightysweet.com/mesohungry/extra_images/2010/10-12/Taco%20Bell%20XXL%20Chalupa.jpg

Oh, I miss that baby. :(

DariusLock
10-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Soft shells are for b*t*hes.

morsdraconis
10-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Soft shells are for b*t*hes.

Fuck that. Hardshells suck. They make a fuckin' MESS like a motherfucker. I want something easily consumed without having to worry about half the contents spilling on my lap.

steelerfan
10-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Fuck that. Hardshells suck. They make a fuckin' MESS like a motherfucker. I want something easily consumed without having to worry about half the contents spilling on my lap.

I agree. Except when that shell is a giant ass Dorito. :nod:

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 02:16 PM
So .... I saw someone post on Twitter that there will be a Cool Ranch Doritos shell too? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

gschwendt
10-04-2011, 02:21 PM
So .... I saw someone post on Twitter that there will be a Cool Ranch Doritos shell too? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKYou should read as much as you post... you'd be more informed earlier.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 02:28 PM
So .... I saw someone post on Twitter that there will be a Cool Ranch Doritos shell too? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I wonder where you saw that :fp: psuexv: So apparently there is a Cool Ranch Taco at Tbell also.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 02:30 PM

I agree. Except when that shell is a giant ass Dorito. :nod:

That's why the chalupas are awesome. They're a deep fried cross between a hard shell and a soft shell

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 02:38 PM
I wonder where you saw that :fp: psuexv: So apparently there is a Cool Ranch Taco at Tbell also.

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 02:39 PM

You should read as much as you post... you'd be more informed earlier.

Plus I confirmed it earlier in this thread by the fact that I was also eating the Cool Ranch tacos along with the Nacho Cheese ones last night. :D

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Somebody swerved the talk to XXL Chalupas....so I missed the Ranch talk. How can these things not take off nationally?

psuexv
10-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Somebody swerved the talk to XXL Chalupas....so I missed the Ranch talk. How can these things not take off nationally?

Well I can see that. Those XXL Chalupas were the bomb.

And I really don't understand why in the world they would have to test something like that in certain locations. There's been a Facebook page for at least a year asking for this http://www.facebook.com/cheesyshells

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Well I can see that. Those XXL Chalupas were the bomb.

And I really don't understand why in the world they would have to test something like that in certain locations. There's been a Facebook page for at least a year asking for this http://www.facebook.com/cheesyshells

I'm more partial to the Cheesy Gordita Crunch for my numero uno.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm more partial to the Cheesy Gordita Crunch for my numero uno.

Those are decent. I'm a big fan when they run the Crunch Wrap Supremes for .99

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 02:50 PM

I don't know, but if they somehow don't take off nationally, well goddamn, finally a great reason to be living in NW Ohio. :D I'll get to enjoy these babies for a lot longer than the rest of the nation before they disappear from the menus. I may have to make another visit to Taco Bell for some more of these things tonight. :D

psuexv
10-04-2011, 02:53 PM
I don't know, but if they somehow don't take off nationally, well goddamn, finally a great reason to be living in NW Ohio. :D I'll get to enjoy these babies for a lot longer than the rest of the nation before they disappear from the menus. I may have to make another visit to Taco Bell for some more of these things tonight. :D

How about a video review if you do? :D

gschwendt
Somebody swerved the talk to XXL Chalupas....so I missed the Ranch talk. How can these things not take off nationally?If you hit the red down arrow next to a thread instead of hitting Last Page, you'll see all of the posts from where exactly you left off.

JBHuskers
I don't want a video review. :D That will just piss me off more than I can't get one.

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 02:57 PM
How about a video review if you do? :D

I don't want a video review. :D That will just piss me off more than I can't get one.

One video review, coming up! :D

psuexv
10-04-2011, 03:04 PM

LOL

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 03:17 PM

Just don't have someone licking your fingers like in those creepy Super Bowl commercials :D

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Actually, when you think about it, there's no way these things can fail nationally. These things are like a pothead's dream. :D

JBHuskers
10-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Actually, when you think about it, there's no way these things can fail nationally. These things are like a pothead's dream. :D

...and I get railed for the Cool Ranch miss, when someone posted this not too long ago :fp:

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 03:30 PM
...and I get railed for the Cool Ranch miss, when someone posted this not too long ago :fp:

:D Yeah, I never even saw DariusLock's comment until just now. Completely scrolled past that last night while catching up with previous posts in this thread.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 03:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLfmAEk-yAm0PdpY1tvHaShw

SmoothPancakes
10-04-2011, 03:44 PM
At least in my defense, I missed a single sentence, 7 word long post while scrolling through catching up with posts after not being on here for a couple hours. JB completely missed a good half a dozen posts talking about the Cool Ranch tacos, which he can't exactly blame on the whole XXL Chalupa sidebar, as he posted in here this morning before the chalupa discussion even started.

psuexv
10-04-2011, 03:47 PM
At least in my defense, I missed a single sentence, 7 word long post while scrolling through catching up with posts after not being on here for a couple hours. JB completely missed a good half a dozen posts talking about the Cool Ranch tacos, which he can't exactly blame on the whole XXL Chalupa sidebar, as he posted in here this morning before the chalupa discussion even started.

DariusLock
10-05-2011, 02:38 PM
And then they scrap the idea because they find out they cause anal leakage...sorry Smooth! lol. I'm just hating because I want one sooooo bad.

SmoothPancakes
10-05-2011, 08:40 PM
And then they scrap the idea because they find out they cause anal leakage...sorry Smooth! lol. I'm just hating because I want one sooooo bad.

Mmm, Cool Ranch. :)

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/1005012132a.jpg

psuexv
10-06-2011, 09:20 AM
I thought the cool ranch would have looked a little different. Maybe it's the pic but I can't see the cool ranch seasoning

steelerfan
10-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I thought the cool ranch would have looked a little different. Maybe it's the pic but I can't see the cool ranch seasoning

It's a little odd that you thought about what it would look like.

psuexv
10-06-2011, 11:31 AM
It's a little odd that you thought about what it would look like.

Are you kidding me? I had a dream I was eating one last night.

JBHuskers
10-06-2011, 11:32 AM
I had a dream that I was swimming in a sea of them.

psuexv
10-06-2011, 11:34 AM
I had a dream that I was swimming in a sea of them.

something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTGMAPEU4fQ

JBHuskers
10-06-2011, 11:35 AM

SmoothPancakes
10-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Are you kidding me? I had a dream I was eating one last night.

I have a dream, of maybe getting more again for dinner tonight. :D

SmoothPancakes
10-06-2011, 08:33 PM

You were saying? :D

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/1006012117b.jpg

JBHuskers
10-06-2011, 08:40 PM
You're just a dick :D

SmoothPancakes
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
You're just a dick :D

Yes, yes I am. :D

morsdraconis
10-06-2011, 09:01 PM
You were saying? :D

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/1006012117b.jpg

psuexv and JB just had multiple orgasms.

gschwendt
10-06-2011, 09:06 PM
I gotta say... that looks like a picture full of awesome. I don't get Taco Bell as much as I'd like so that's just teasing me on two levels considering I can't have anything in the picture.

steelerfan
10-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Fuck this thread. :(

Nothingface
10-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Devouring an insane order of Chilli Fries from Toms Burgers.

psuexv
10-07-2011, 08:25 AM
And now I hate NW Ohio even more. I'm calling our Taco Bell to see if the XXL is back.

SmoothPancakes
10-07-2011, 08:33 AM
And now I hate NW Ohio even more. I'm calling our Taco Bell to see if the XXL is back.

:D It's never been this great to live in NW Ohio. Not only are we the only place in the entire country with the Doritos Locos tacos, but the XXL chalupa has returned! And it just happened. They had nothing about the XXL the other night when I was there. Last night, I pull up, and they have signs plastered all over the boards on their drive-thru menu about the XXL.

JBHuskers
10-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Taco Bell is worse than McDonald's with the cock tease. All Mickey D's does to cock tease you is the McRib. Taco Bell cock teases you with a lot more.

psuexv
10-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Yeah I'm not a huge McRib guy so Tbell is killing me.

Speaking of McDs, does anyone remember the Jr. Big Macs? They were these almost slider style Big Macs for .97 back in the day. They were only around for a short time. I wish they would bring those back. :drool:

JBHuskers
10-07-2011, 08:40 AM
I don't ever remember the Jr. Big Mac. And I even worked at one during high school and part of college :D that must have been a region thing.

I like the McRib, but I think it is because I can't have it all the time. If it was around all of the time, I wouldn't be as gung ho, but I still enjoy them.

psuexv
10-07-2011, 09:01 AM
I don't ever remember the Jr. Big Mac. And I even worked at one during high school and part of college :D that must have been a region thing.

I like the McRib, but I think it is because I can't have it all the time. If it was around all of the time, I wouldn't be as gung ho, but I still enjoy them.

I'd say it was probably around 2000 give or take a year that they were out.

psuexv
10-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Saw the commercial for the XXL, going tomorrow :nod:

JBHuskers
10-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Yep I think here in town they started the XXL the first of the month.

psuexv
10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Had it and it was as good as I remember. Also asked them about the Doritos tacos and they had no idea what I was talking about. Doesn't look like we're getting it anytime soon around here :smh:

SmoothPancakes
10-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Damn, I haven't had any Doritos tacos since Thursday now that I think about it. I think a Taco Bell visit is in order for tonight. :D

psuexv
10-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Damn, I haven't had any Doritos tacos since Thursday now that I think about it. I think a Taco Bell visit is in order for tonight. :D

Yeah they actually messed up my order originally. I asked the double X chalupa combo and the chick gave me the #6 which is the 2 chalupa meal. So they gave me the XXL for free :nod:

JBHuskers
10-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah they actually messed up my order originally. I asked the double X chalupa combo and the chick gave me the #6 which is the 2 chalupa meal. So they gave me the XXL for free :nod:

They also gave you an extra trip to the bathroom for free too :D

psuexv
10-10-2011, 12:15 PM
They also gave you an extra trip to the bathroom for free too :D

No doubt. I'm percolating already.

SmoothPancakes
10-10-2011, 12:19 PM

DariusLock
10-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm about to go crazy for a Dorritos Taco!

morsdraconis
10-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Wow guys. It's just a taco. :smh:

JBHuskers
10-10-2011, 04:11 PM

http://www.terramai.com/userfiles/image/Pink%20Taco%20001.jpg

SmoothPancakes
10-10-2011, 04:12 PM

Oh, but you haven't tasted it. Wait, what am I saying? No one on here has tasted it except for me. :D

morsdraconis
10-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh, but you haven't tasted it. Wait, what am I saying? No one on here has tasted it except for me. :D

I wouldn't eat them anyway. They look horrible and Taco Bell isn't nicknamed Taco Hell for no reason.

Nothingface
10-10-2011, 05:19 PM
G/f wants chinese food tonight. Who am I to argue.

morsdraconis
10-10-2011, 05:39 PM
G/f wants chinese food tonight. Who am I to argue.

Now there's a food I haven't eaten in a while. Need to make that happen sometime soon. Black Pepper Chicken, while not chinese at all, is some damn good stuff none-the-less.

DariusLock
10-10-2011, 11:32 PM
I got the best Chinese place ever right down the road. I've ate Chinese alllll over and little ole Mississippi seems to have the best, I could just eat shrimp fried rice from there all the time. Then the main dishes...oh hell. Time to order up some!

NatureBoy
10-11-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm about to go crazy for a Dorritos Taco! I wish we had them at my Taco Bell.

DariusLock
10-12-2011, 12:28 PM
LMAO. Some dude on youtube made his own. He got a bag of chips crushed them up, put them in a mortar and pestel with a little water and mashed them up good. He then spread it out on some plastic wrap in a circle, he then put another piece of plastic wrap on top. Folded it like a taco shell (I'd just place it in a reg. shell if I was making tacos already) and he put it in the freezer to harden up. I have no idea if he heated it up or anything, I would put it in the oven with something in the shell for support (small piece of cardboard like packaged with taco shells.)

This could possibly be OK.

psuexv
10-13-2011, 12:54 PM
LMAO. Some dude on youtube made his own. He got a bag of chips crushed them up, put them in a mortar and pestel with a little water and mashed them up good. He then spread it out on some plastic wrap in a circle, he then put another piece of plastic wrap on top. Folded it like a taco shell (I'd just place it in a reg. shell if I was making tacos already) and he put it in the freezer to harden up. I have no idea if he heated it up or anything, I would put it in the oven with something in the shell for support (small piece of cardboard like packaged with taco shells.)

This could possibly be OK.

that's what it might come to if they don't release them soon.

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 01:28 PM
In the meantime, I'm going to visit Taco Bell tonight to get some more of the tasty authentic ones. :D

bdoughty
10-16-2011, 04:37 PM
KFC teams up with cardiologists to create.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfO5r8CnGo

SmoothPancakes
10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Fuuuuuuuck.

morsdraconis
10-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Jesus christ that looks fuckin' terrible. :sick:

NatureBoy
10-16-2011, 10:20 PM
:D Here's a list of places everyone should try.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/15.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/2DamCocky/16.jpg

JBHuskers
10-16-2011, 11:35 PM
I saw the commercial for the Cheesy Bacon KFC Bowl tonight :nod: getting one tomorrow probably.

psuexv
10-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Some items you can't get in fast food restaurants in the US. BK needs to offer that first one, I'd be all over it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/113657/fast-food-items-cant-have-247wallstreet

Fast food chains like McDonald's don't become global brands by cooking up the same old burgers and fries in every country.

Chains wishing to hang a shingle in a new country generally follow a strategy known as "localization," tailoring their menus to fit local tastes. In some cases it's subtle (in China, for instance, you can get chili garlic sauce with your McNuggets) while in other cases the menu is almost unrecognizable (in India, you won't find any beef or pork at burger chains).

That means that fast food fans in other countries get menu items that Americans can only dream of. Here are a few we wish we could have.

The Meat Monster (Burger King, Japan)

http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/47.jpg
When most people want to put something on their burgers, they usually think of toppings like cheese, bacon, onions and tomatoes. The geniuses at Burger King put all of that on, then decided to throw on a chicken breast for good measure.

The result is the Meat Monster, a sandwich available at Burger King in Japan only. Perhaps the beast of a burger was meant to appeal to Japan's love of kaiju (monster) movies; in any case, we know it appeals to us. Bring this one stateside, Burger King.

McVeggie (McDonald's, India)

http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/42.jpg
McDonald's has never been a preferred destination for vegetarians. While the fries no longer contain beef flavoring (the company discontinued the practice in 2001 in response to a lawsuit), meat-free customers still don't have too many choices beyond a few token salads.

Things are a bit different in India, though. Hinduism is the dominant religion there, which forbids consumption of beef and pork, and vegetarianism is widespread. The result is the rare spectacle of a McDonald's with no hamburgers. In addition to the standard Filet-O-Fish, you also get the Chicken Maharaja Mac and the McVeggie, the latter of which uses bread, potato, peas, carrots and Indian spices.

McZüri (McDonald's, Switzerland)

http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/48.jpg
Starting this month, McDonald's Switzerland has starting rolling out experimental new items that cater to local tastes. While the McGrillschnägg — a sausage made from Swiss pork — certainly looks appetizing, the standout star for us is the McZüri, made from 100% Swiss veal. Yes, we said veal. The patty is accompanied by mushrooms and caramelized onions. Apparently McDonald's is a bit more upscale in Europe.

Paneer Tikka Sub (Subway, India)
http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/46.jpg
Subway's menu isn't as beef-intensive as McDonald's meat-centric offerings, so its 223 Indian locations aren't as unrecognizable as McDonald's Indian restaurants. But there's definitely some local flavor there in addition to the usual lineup for sandwiches, including chicken tandoori and tikka subs. And there are plenty of options for vegetarian customers, including the paneer tikka, which the site describes as "cottage cheese slices marinated with barbeque seasoning and roasted to a light crispness."

Krushers (KFC, Germany)
http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/43.jpg
In the U.S., KFC has focused on chicken products and generally stayed away from doing anything too creative in the dessert space, but in other countries it's a much different story. KFC locations in Australia, Germany, South Africa and other countries offer a line of dessert drinks known as Krushers, which come in such flavors as mango, strawberry, Kit Kat and Triple Choc Crunch. The drinks are mixed with large chunks of fruit or candy (including sliced-up strawberries and Oreo cookies). To slurp up the chunks, the drinks come with extra-wide straws.

Bubur Ayam McD (McDonald's, Malaysia)
http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/44.jpg
Apparently bubur ayam — which translates to "chicken broth," according to Google — is a traditional Malaysian dish. And according to the English-language McDonald's Malaysia website, the Bubur Ayam McD consists of "juicy chicken strips in mouth-watering porridge, garnished with spring onions, sliced ginger, fried shallots and diced chilies ... just like mum's cooking!" We're guessing that this dish won't be coming to the U.S. anytime soon, but we'd still be curious to try it.

Trio Supremo (Burger King, Brazil)
http://finance.zenfs.com/images/41/63/45.jpg
Burger King is now owned by a Brazilian company, 3G Capital, so we expect the Brazilian locations to have top-notch cuisine. And Burger King Brazil has indeed come up big with the Trio Supremo, which comes with chicken nuggets, onion rings and French fries smothered in cheddar cheese and bacon bits. The whole thing amounts to 1,072 calories and 58 grams of fat. As far as we're concerned, America is up to the challenge of this one.

JBHuskers
10-17-2011, 12:24 PM

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/2011-10-17_12-20-56_206.jpg

SmoothPancakes
10-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Son of a bitch, I'm eating the same thing right now too. :D

steelerfan
10-17-2011, 12:33 PM
How is that thing?

JBHuskers
10-17-2011, 12:35 PM
How is that thing?

GOOOOOD

SmoothPancakes
10-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Instead of teasing people with a steamed lid like JB, here's a pic of the product.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/cid__1017011334-1.jpg

bdoughty
10-17-2011, 01:03 PM

morsdraconis
10-17-2011, 01:45 PM

That looks HORRIBLE. Jesus, you people eat some of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Sinister
10-17-2011, 02:00 PM
kfc has been teaming up with the cardiologist for a while now with some of their creations

JBHuskers
10-17-2011, 02:02 PM

That looks HORRIBLE. Jesus, you people eat some of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

:D :D :D

DariusLock
10-21-2011, 11:18 AM
I want the Japan Monster Burger from BK and the Trio Supreme from BK!

ALSO!!! That KFC bowl looks like something that has been in my toilet BOWL before! WTF?! That's nasty...mashed potatoes and gravy mixed with corn, chicken, cheese, and bacon? yuck. I'm the type of person that doesn't like his food getting mixed up with other stuff...don't want my fried chicken getting soggy from all that juice either!

JBHuskers
10-21-2011, 11:21 AM
It may not look the greatest, but goddamn it tastes good.

bdoughty
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

Make me a failure pile... In a sadness bowl. :D

JBHuskers
10-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Popeye's chicken tenders = orgy in my mouth...

DariusLock
10-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Popeyes period ='s an orgy in my mouth....LOVE the spicy chicken and the spicy mashed potatoes and gravy! No chicken place can top that gravy!

steelerfan
10-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Popeyes period ='s an orgy in my mouth...

http://tapatalk.com/mu/62c401e2-ac7f-60d0.jpg

:smh:

JBHuskers
10-21-2011, 12:37 PM

JBHuskers
10-21-2011, 12:43 PM
There are now dark chocolate M&M's. Must. Get.

DariusLock
10-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Gosh damn you guys lol. Always prowling....WAITING for someone to slip up haha.

JBHuskers
10-21-2011, 12:51 PM

...with razor-like precision.

steelerfan
10-21-2011, 01:22 PM

psuexv
10-21-2011, 01:29 PM
There are now dark chocolate M&M's. Must. Get.

They're awesome by the way :nod:

SmoothPancakes
10-21-2011, 02:24 PM

You gotta be very careful around this group. :D

psuexv
02-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Doritos Locos Tacos March 8th Nationwide :nod: :drool: :pw:

And no Smooth, I don't want to hear how you have already had them.

JBHuskers
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

SmoothPancakes
02-17-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm good. I had plenty last fall. :D

morsdraconis
02-17-2012, 12:53 PM

God they look gross as hell.

psusnoop
02-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Trying to think what me and the kids should eat today. Any thoughts?

psuexv
02-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Trying to think what me and the kids should eat today. Any thoughts?

Chicken Cal with Frontier Fries from CC Peppers. :nod:

psusnoop
02-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Chicken Cal with Frontier Fries from CC Peppers. :nod:

That is a really good idea, I've been hungry for CC Peppers :+1:

cdj
02-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Anyone else have Freddy's (http://freddysusa.com/) in their area? I'm eating lunch there today....their cheese fries are excellent. Basically, they have the cheese in the nacho cheese dispenser so it's hot and since it is melted, the fries get covered. Other places (Sonic) melt a waxy slice of cheese on top and that isn't very good.

psuexv
02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Anyone else have Freddy's (http://freddysusa.com/) in their area? I'm eating lunch there today....their cheese fries are excellent. Basically, they have the cheese in the nacho cheese dispenser so it's hot and since it is melted, the fries get covered. Other places (Sonic) melt a waxy slice of cheese on top and that isn't very good.

We don't have a Freddy's but most places around here use the cheese sauce, melted cheese slices :down: The Frontier fries I was talking about above are cheese sauce, bbq sauce, onions and bacon. :nod:

JBHuskers
02-20-2012, 09:05 AM

http://mkgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/freddy-krueger.jpg

bdoughty
02-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Sonic has a new menu item and it is pretty darn tasty, assuming you like Sweet Potatoes. Might only be in limited areas but they now give us Sweet Potato Tots.

http://www.portlandsonic.com/twc/assets/images/sweet_potato_tots.jpg

DariusLock
02-24-2012, 03:53 PM
YUCK! Sweet potatoes are f'in nasty.

psusnoop
02-25-2012, 06:52 AM
YUCK! Sweet potatoes are f'in nasty.

Yeah I'm not a fan either.

ryby6969
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
This is just pathetic. :smh:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7617213/new-york-knicks-jeremy-lin-ben-jerry-apologizes-lin-sanity-flavor

bdoughty
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
We need to start scooping the sand out of our vaginas. This is really starting to become the United States of Apologizing.

morsdraconis
02-26-2012, 05:24 PM
This is really starting to become the United States of Apologizing.

It already is. It's utterly atrocious how fuckin' uptight everyone is. I swear to god, if I had the money and the ability to do so, I'd move to fuckin' England or Canada or something.

bdoughty
02-26-2012, 05:28 PM
England is no better and probably even more PC than the US. Canada on the other hand... It is starting to look better every day.

SmoothPancakes
02-26-2012, 06:10 PM
The people in this country need to go some goddamn balls and spines. :fp: Everything is fucking insulting to someone these days. :fp:

steelerfan
02-26-2012, 06:49 PM
The people in this country need to go some goddamn balls and spines. :fp: Everything is fucking insulting to someone these days. :fp:

This is offensive.

SmoothPancakes
02-26-2012, 07:02 PM
This is offensive.

That's how I roll baby. :D

steelerfan
02-26-2012, 08:03 PM
That's how I roll baby. :D

:P

psusnoop
02-27-2012, 04:28 PM
This is offensive.

Lmao :D

DariusLock
03-08-2012, 09:57 AM
IT'S TIME! ............ IT'S TACO TIME! *cue Vader entrance*

psuexv
03-08-2012, 10:08 AM
IT'S TIME! ............ IT'S TACO TIME! *cue Vader entrance*

Yeah it is. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go get them today but need to soon.