PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 12: The Hunt

xMrHitStickx904
06-08-2011, 06:41 PM
*Edited by gschwendt
Use this thread to discuss trying to find the game early. Do not post any store specifics in this thread... if someone is in the same area as you, we recommend sending PMs between members to discuss specifics. As well, anyone who claims to have the game early should be prepared to post a picture of the game in hand.

20 long days. I'll have the game by then lol.

hawkeyeguy
06-09-2011, 09:33 AM
20 long days. I'll have the game by then lol.

How is that possible?

iBrandon
06-09-2011, 10:08 AM
How is that possible?

I think he plans on breaking into EA and stealing a copy, although my information could be wrong.

xMrHitStickx904
06-09-2011, 10:27 AM
How is that possible?

It's a secret ;) I got Madden last year on July 24th, game came out August 10th.

NCAA 12 is done, development for it is over. All they are doing now is more than likely pressing it to CD's for the PS3 and the 360. Even though the game drops July 12th, NCAA will start shipping to overseas stores probably around June 22nd because the shipping times to overseas markets are different from American markets. American stores start getting NCAA about 10-12 days before release. That my friend, is when the game hunting begins.

hawkeyeguy
06-09-2011, 10:49 AM
It's a secret ;) I got Madden last year on July 24th, game came out August 10th.

NCAA 12 is done, development for it is over. All they are doing now is more than likely pressing it to CD's for the PS3 and the 360. Even though the game drops July 12th, NCAA will start shipping to overseas stores probably around June 22nd because the shipping times to overseas markets are different from American markets. American stores start getting NCAA about 10-12 days before release. That my friend, is when the game hunting begins.

Kudos for you "game hunting" but unless you have some sort of an "in" I will be shocked if you get it that far in advance of actual release date.

xMrHitStickx904
06-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Kudos for you "game hunting" but unless you have some sort of an "in" I will be shocked if you get it that far in advance of actual release date.

I'm aiming for it, hopefully I can, I got high expectations after years of getting it the day it came out lol.

AustinWolv
06-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Pictures when you get it! ;)

hawkeyeguy
06-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm aiming for it, hopefully I can, I got high expectations after years of getting it the day it came out lol.

So I'm guessing you have an "in" somewhere?

xMrHitStickx904
06-09-2011, 06:07 PM
So I'm guessing you have an "in" somewhere?

yeah, pretty much lol. hope he comes through again this year.

Rudy
06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
I've never been able to get any game ahead of the street date. It would be nice but it just ain't gonna happen.

PeteyKirch
06-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Odds are I'll be getting it at least a week early again this year.

iBrandon
06-10-2011, 09:09 AM
I think I might have a good shoot at getting it early again. I sure hope so. It sucks seeing people with the game a week early and we have to wait until release day.

hawkeyeguy
06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm not quite sure what the thrill of "getting it early" is? I actually enjoy the hunt.

Jayrah
06-11-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm not quite sure what the thrill of "getting it early" is? I actually enjoy the hunt.

The fact that you have it....?

DUH!

JeffHCross
06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm not quite sure what the thrill of "getting it early" is? I actually enjoy the hunt.Enjoy the hunt or enjoy the wait? 'Cause if the hunt is successful ... wouldn't you get it early?

SmoothPancakes
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Meh. Getting it early, getting it on release day. Makes absolutely no difference to me. I have plenty of games already to play to keep me occupied until release day. Plus I get all my games now through Amazon, since they usually tend to have a credit attached to them. Now if only those bastards at Amazon would actually put a credit on NCAA 12. Madden 12 already has a $20 credit, but nothing on NCAA. :(

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-11-2011, 10:31 PM
i literally only buy and play one game all year long... i play NOTHING else... just NCAA... so the release day is always huge for me... never tried getting it early but if i could it would sweeten my birthday that much more... my b-day is july 15th so the release is always within 3-4 days of my birthday, cant remember if it has ever fallen on it, but anyways... the "hunt" would be sweet if i had the time, but i just wait, plus our gamestops here in town usually do a good job on getting a tournament together and pizza for the release night so im always there...

"E"

xMrHitStickx904
06-11-2011, 10:53 PM
The thrill of the hunt is incredible, the calls, texts, driving to mom & pop stores. NCAA and Madden release dates are like the Christmas days in the summer months for the majority of people.

Pig Bomb
06-11-2011, 11:16 PM
we have NO mom and pop stores in Raleigh NC... major stores and Gamestop can't be tricked or fooled these days....we are crap outta luck here!

SmoothPancakes
06-12-2011, 01:09 AM
we have NO mom and pop stores in Raleigh NC... major stores and Gamestop can't be tricked or fooled these days....we are crap outta luck here!

We have two small, privately owned game stores, however, since they are stores that specifically sell games and movies, they never break the street date. The only time I ever bothered trying to get the game early, I was able to get it the Thursday or Friday before release date from a small, private game shop that the guy routinely sells games the very day he gets them in, long before the actual street date, however, I had to drive all the way to Bowling Green, OH to get it, an hour long drive just one way from where I live. For me, it's not worth it, both in time (2+ hours), and in the cost of gas used driving there and back.

AustinWolv
06-13-2011, 01:33 AM

Same here.

Plus Texas (Austin) is such a football town what with UT here that the stores know that people try to get the game early. They know better. Had an old lady at Walmart say I could come get it last year........asked her to set it aside with my name, so she's writing it down and her manager comes up and notes the release date and shuts it all down.

iBrandon
06-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Meh. Getting it early, getting it on release day. Makes absolutely no difference to me. I have plenty of games already to play to keep me occupied until release day. Plus I get all my games now through Amazon, since they usually tend to have a credit attached to them. Now if only those bastards at Amazon would actually put a credit on NCAA 12. Madden 12 already has a $20 credit, but nothing on NCAA. :(
So if you had a chance to get the game early you wouldn't take it because you have credit at Amazon?

The thrill of the hunt is incredible, the calls, texts, driving to mom & pop stores. NCAA and Madden release dates are like the Christmas days in the summer months for the majority of people.

It's always a fun time about two weeks before release. One year I had a store in another state ship them game to me overnight, they no longer do that. I've had a guy from OS ship Madden to me overnight from NY as well. I'm hoping I can find it early again.

PeteyKirch
06-13-2011, 09:27 AM
There were like 2 places in NJ that usually got the game early, I remember getting NCAA10 early there, but when I was looking for 11 they went out of a business, so that was shut down. The other spot is like in the middle of Newark, and I don't feel like getting shot/car-jacked to get a game early. Luckily on OS there is a guy who has the hook up in Florida and gets about 4-6 copies for the 360 roster makers.

Details
06-13-2011, 09:54 AM
I should have it early. Now it's a matter of finding a good OD to join.

Have all of the features officially been announced?

Tarhead10
06-13-2011, 01:24 PM

Yeah it sucks... However I almost got Walmart in Wake Forest NC to sell a copy early one time.... If it wasnt for the girl saying I need to get a manager to approve the person in front of me on purchase... And he saw it laying there... :fp:

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Especially at bigger places like Wal-Mart, the registers can just lock out the sale of it prior to the release date.

I OU a Beatn
06-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I'm not even bothering getting the game early this year. I've gotten it the Thursday before release the past 3 years, and I have yet to play it before release day simply because I can't stand to play against the CPU and no one is online til release. So yeah, I'm not bothering. I'll wait and see which retailers have the best offers and I'll go with that.

rhombic21
06-13-2011, 02:29 PM
I never have any luck with the stores around here, but if anybody has a way to get the game to me before the weekend prior to release, please let me know. I would be willing to pay extra to get it early.

AustinWolv
06-13-2011, 02:47 PM
I never have any luck with the stores around here, but if anybody has a way to get the game to me before the weekend prior to release, please let me know. I would be willing to pay extra to get it early.

+1.

simply because I can't stand to play against the CPU.
Really?
There are very few people I like playing online against anymore (pretty much only sim-style guys from this site and an old site I was on), but it is such a pain to schedule with kids and life that it is just easier to play offline.
I haven't bothered with lobby games in at least a couple years, complete waste of time.

I OU a Beatn
06-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Really?
There are very few people I like playing online against anymore (pretty much only sim-style guys from this site and an old site I was on), but it is such a pain to schedule with kids and life that it is just easier to play offline.
I haven't bothered with lobby games in at least a couple years, complete waste of time.

I don't schedule games. If I have friends on, I'll play against them(which is rare). If not, I play against random lobby players. I enjoy the challenge and it's pretty much my only option. I have to restrict myself from doing so much to allow the CPU to be competitive that it's not even fun for me. I haven't been able to get enjoyment out of playing against the CPU since '04.

souljahbill
06-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I'm not even bothering getting the game early this year. I've gotten it the Thursday before release the past 3 years, and I have yet to play it before release day simply because I can't stand to play against the CPU and no one is online til release. So yeah, I'm not bothering. I'll wait and see which retailers have the best offers and I'll go with that.

You could start looking at playbooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iBrandon
06-13-2011, 03:52 PM
I think if I had to rely on playing nothing but humans, I would never buy this game again.

But everyone enjoys different things.

AustinWolv
06-13-2011, 04:18 PM
If not, I play against random lobby players. I enjoy the challenge and it's pretty much my only option.
Man, playing against the kiddies and cheese and douchebags talking junk......I call that infuriating, not a challenge. Especially on the lame default settings that EA servers use where people without a clue just hurl the ball around with no idea what the coverage is, etc.

I hear ya on the CPU, I do. That's why I play on Heisman, not that is the end-all solution, but far better than lobby games in my opinion. To each their own, so I hear ya and know what you mean about CPU.

SmoothPancakes
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM
So if you had a chance to get the game early you wouldn't take it because you have credit at Amazon?

Yep. I'm sticking with Amazon. The only way I have a chance to get it early is if that same game store in Bowling Green is still in business and they're still selling them the week before release. Even then, for me, not worth the time (since the back half of the week is my busiest at work) and not worth the gas driving an hour one (two+ hours round trip) just to buy a video game a couple days early.

Plus, like I mentioned with Amazon, since most games I buy have at least $15-$20, sometimes $25, credits on them at Amazon, that's $15-$25 less that I have to pay for a new game in the future, whereas I'd be paying the full price $60 every single time if I bought locally from Gamestop or Wal-Mart, or went and bought it somewhere hours away from a small time mom and pop store.

hawkeyeguy
06-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Driving over one hour for a video game is a waste of time (imo) I too only play NCAA Football and will attempt a midnight release party this summer (but only if that location is close to me)

gschwendt
06-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Driving over one hour for a video game is a waste of time (imo) I too only play NCAA Football and will attempt a midnight release party this summer (but only if that location is close to me)
If I could be guaranteed that I could get the game and it's at least the Saturday before release, then I'd drive an hour to pick it up.

Pantera1968
06-14-2011, 10:34 AM
If I could be guaranteed that I could get the game and it's at least the Saturday before release, then I'd drive an hour to pick it up.

Me too! Absolutely. I'd take my wife's gas sipper and make that drive in a heart beat.

hawkeyeguy
06-14-2011, 10:34 AM

Gas must be super cheap where you live

gschwendt
06-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Gas must be super cheap where you live
Well, considering two years ago I paid $20 to have it shipped overnight to me on the Thursday before (albeit the wrong console version), I imagine I could make that same trip for that price or less. Gas prices aren't great but not terrible, low is around $3.30 right now but considering NCAA is the only game I play year round, it'd be worth it to me to spend a little extra on it.

hawkeyeguy
06-14-2011, 10:41 AM
But (answer me this) why is it worth it getting it before everyone else? Nobody will be online to play against and without rosters done how exciting can that be?

gschwendt
06-14-2011, 10:43 AM
But (answer me this) why is it worth it getting it before everyone else? Nobody will be online to play against and without rosters done how exciting can that be?
Well, part of it is the excitement of the new game, the thrill of the hunt, etc. Getting to experience all of the features we've been hearing about for months first hand. But regardless, there usually actually is a fair number of people to play online against starting the weekend before. Not sure how to explain it well though... I understand what you're saying because I feel the same way about every other game... but NCAA is different for me.

rhombic21
06-14-2011, 10:47 AM

I'd probably go as far as 2 or 3 hours each way.

psusnoop
06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
I'd probably go as far as 2 or 3 hours each way.

I was prepared to drive out to Pittsburgh on Saturday when I found one online Friday last year. Pittsburgh is 3 hrs or just less from where I'm at. I was ready to make the drive though.

I will surely be on my A game again this year to pull this puppy early. For me it really isn't the hunt, it is just getting the game early and playing it. I enjoy NCAA that much that I'm willing to drop some $$ for it.

I also understand your stance Hawkeye, but I agree with Gschwendt, Rhombic, and others about getting it early. Gotta have it.

AustinWolv
06-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, part of it is the excitement of the new game, the thrill of the hunt, etc. Getting to experience all of the features we've been hearing about for months first hand. But regardless, there usually actually is a fair number of people to play online against starting the weekend before. Not sure how to explain it well though... I understand what you're saying because I feel the same way about every other game... but NCAA is different for me.

Same here. And there usually are some people online already, not a ton of course. Plus getting to sit down and go through playbooks, play with new features, experiment with stuff before starting up dynasties..........great fun.

iBrandon
06-14-2011, 11:14 AM

I would easily drive to DFW area or Austin - both are 90's miles away from me - to get the game by the weekend before release.

If I find someone to send NCAA to me overnight, it's going to cost me around $20 anyway.

As far as why? To get the game early. There will be plenty people online early - as there always are - It seems like people on the East coast, get the game by Thursday or Friday before release and I have played many people online before the game is out. Also there are a lot of people at OS who get the game early, so that wouldn't be an issue.

I could mess around with the new RTG, play exhibition games while I wait for rosters etc...

xMrHitStickx904
06-14-2011, 11:53 AM
yeah, there will be plenty of people online with the game about 2 weeks before release date. Partially because the media sites will start getting the games around June 28th, and those who are lucky enough will have copies of the game around the same time. I had Madden 11 on July 24th, and just 3 days later, there was about 1,000 people online with it.

hawkeyeguy
06-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Hey I'm not busting anyone's balls about wanting it early (too each his own) I just remember in my Utopia days people would get it first and give out rankings, who was the highest ranked players, etc and now it seems like EA is releasing that before the game even goes out so it seems like getting it early is basically for those who feel they need it uber early.

iBrandon
06-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Hey I'm not busting anyone's balls about wanting it early (too each his own) I just remember in my Utopia days people would get it first and give out rankings, who was the highest ranked players, etc and now it seems like EA is releasing that before the game even goes out so it seems like getting it early is basically for those who feel they need it uber early.

I just don't understand your thinking about getting it early. You are acting as if those who get it early and not allowed to play it until release day. Just because rosters are not completed (with that thinking, why get it on release days since rosters will probably not be out then either) people aren't online, (which they will be) there is no reason to have the game early except to be one of the first people to have the game. I want the game early to play it.... that's why I buy games, to play them.

TChalla
06-15-2011, 11:03 AM
There were like 2 places in NJ that usually got the game early, I remember getting NCAA10 early there, but when I was looking for 11 they went out of a business, so that was shut down. The other spot is like in the middle of Newark, and I don't feel like getting shot/car-jacked to get a game early. Luckily on OS there is a guy who has the hook up in Florida and gets about 4-6 copies for the 360 roster makers.

Exaggerate much...lol you are not gonna get car jacked or shot in Newark trying to get a video game i get all my games anywhere from 3-7 days early in newark its 3 stores downtown that get the games early.

hawkeyeguy
06-15-2011, 11:21 AM
I just don't understand your thinking about getting it early. You are acting as if those who get it early and not allowed to play it until release day. Just because rosters are not completed (with that thinking, why get it on release days since rosters will probably not be out then either) people aren't online, (which they will be) there is no reason to have the game early except to be one of the first people to have the game. I want the game early to play it.... that's why I buy games, to play them.

What part of what I typed are you failing to understand? Getting it a week early or three days early to me (my opinion mind you) is silly, that's me.

iBrandon
06-15-2011, 01:49 PM
What part of what I typed are you failing to understand? Getting it a week early or three days early to me (my opinion mind you) is silly, that's me.

So you going to hook up those of us who want the game early? :)

I'll pay for the game, overnight, plus extra. :nod:

AustinWolv
06-15-2011, 02:08 PM
To be fair, rhombic called it first, me 2nd, you third. ;)

rhombic21
06-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I'll pay for overnight, but the only stipulation is that I have to at least get the game by Friday evening (July 8), which means that you'd probably need to ship it by Thursday (July 7). Otherwise it's not worth it to pay so much extra.

I'm willing to pay for both shipping and a little extra for the effort.

Pig Bomb
06-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I'll pay for overnight, but the only stipulation is that I have to at least get the game by Friday evening (July 8), which means that you'd probably need to ship it by Thursday (July 7). Otherwise it's not worth it to pay so much extra.

I'm willing to pay for both shipping and a little extra for the effort.

Me 2!! Maybe..lol

Geauxlden
06-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Is there still time to get in on this? LOL

gschwendt
06-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Cleaned up all of the game hunting discussion from the demo thread. Use this thread to discuss trying to find the game early. Do not post any store specifics in this thread... if someone is in the same area as you, we recommend sending PMs between members to discuss specifics.

As well, anyone who claims to have the game early should be prepared to post a picture of the game in hand.

ram29jackson
06-15-2011, 03:28 PM
aahh, the clicheish ,yearly " did you get it early?" thread .

I never have and I never will

hawkeyeguy
06-15-2011, 03:56 PM
I gotta be honest, reading the threads (over the past few years at Operationsports and before that the "U" site) were alot of fun, with the technology we have now and cell phones it's gonna be a trip reading them again this year.

souljahbill
06-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Last year, Wal-Mart delivered my copy a day early. It was awesome! I was the #1 Southern Miss player in the world!
http://tapatalk.com/mu/63bcbc0e-1e42-28ef.jpg

hawkeyeguy
06-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah we definitely need to get a new thread when we get closer to release date (cause I'll need something to read and smile at later)

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I have always gotten it on Saturday by using a guy on Ebay, that guy is not getting it this year BOOO.

I will/would pay for the game, overnight and add some on top to get it Friday

Boucher
06-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Got NHL 11 early last year. Maybe the same store will give me NCAA

Rudy
06-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Got NHL 11 early last year. Maybe the same store will give me NCAA

Was it a chain store? I've got no mom and pop shops around me. Just the big boys like BB, FS, EB, etc.

Boucher
06-15-2011, 09:07 PM
I believe it was video game plus

gschwendt
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Just thought I'd bump this as apparently at least one person on another site has found the game early at a retail store.

Remember, do not post specifics if you're able to find the game early. At most post the city and then people can coordinate further via PM. As well, anyone who is able to obtain a copy should provide proof as they're bragging about it... in this day & age, pretty much everyone has access to some kind of digital camera.

ram29jackson
07-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Just thought I'd bump this as apparently at least one person on another site has found the game early at a retail store.

Remember, do not post specifics if you're able to find the game early. At most post the city and then people can coordinate further via PM. As well, anyone who is able to obtain a copy should provide proof as they're bragging about it... in this day & age, pretty much everyone has access to some kind of digital camera.

nope:smh:

I OU a Beatn
07-02-2011, 04:27 PM
I've started my hunt. I've been able to get it the Friday before release the past several years, but I heard from someone around my area that they got it last year a full week early, so I'm going to give it a try.

For whoever is wondering about eBay, they should have some listings start popping up soon. I wont do it simply because most of them will be $80 + shipping to get the game around Friday before release, but it's good for people who are willing to shell out that much and don't have a local source.

Iron Dragon
07-02-2011, 05:23 PM
There was a listing on eBay with someone with it in hand for PS3 and it got snagged. This was about two hours ago. My interest to check eBay like crazy has just shot up.

eBay has gotten me the game early for awhile at the same price or less as a store would.. If not, I've got Amazon..

Last year getting it on Saturday was awesome. Too bad I'll be gone most of Saturday this year.. so hopefully something pops up and I can get it by Thurs or Fri?

jaymo76
07-02-2011, 05:34 PM
I have never even looked to find this game early. Living just outside of Vancouver, it's just not going to happen as many stores don't carry it. Last two years I have showed up at Best Buy at 10am and had to argue with some 14 year old kid that the game is actually in stock... That being said, if any of you have realtives in Vcr/Lower Mainland who say own their own store and sell... I'm listening... :)

Rudy
07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
I have never even looked to find this game early. Living just outside of Vancouver, it's just not going to happen as many stores don't carry it. Last two years I have showed up at Best Buy at 10am and had to argue with some 14 year old kid that the game is actually in stock... That being said, if any of you have realtives in Vcr/Lower Mainland who say own their own store and sell... I'm listening... :)

As Canadians there is almost no chance at an early game. I just don't have any mom and pop stores around me and even if I did they probably wouldn't even stock the game if they were small. Last year Future Shop and Best Buy Canada listed NHL 11 on their site before NCAA 11 despite a two month difference in release dates. Canadians are hockey crazy. Everything else is a very distant second.

EB Games/Gamestop Canada does have a 50% power trade offer for pre-orders of NCAA 12. You can still do a same day purchase as it expires July 12th. I'm going to trade in NCAA 11 (probably get $5-$8) and probably MLB 2K11 as well.

iBrandon
07-03-2011, 08:30 AM
FlightWhite on OS has snagged a copy from eBay already... should have it by Wednesday. Wow!

Cipher 8
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
There's a store in my town that use to sell me games early but when Gamestop came to town they lost a lot of business and now they don't even order games new or for preorders, just buy and sell used games. So stupid...

beartide06
07-03-2011, 07:55 PM
FlightWhite on OS has snagged a copy from eBay already... should have it by Wednesday. Wow!

You mind posting a link from OS or telling me what forum it is under please lol. Just seeing someone have it early gives me hope I can also find it on ebay haha.

jaymo76
07-04-2011, 12:14 AM
As Canadians there is almost no chance at an early game. I just don't have any mom and pop stores around me and even if I did they probably wouldn't even stock the game if they were small. Last year Future Shop and Best Buy Canada listed NHL 11 on their site before NCAA 11 despite a two month difference in release dates. Canadians are hockey crazy. Everything else is a very distant second.

EB Games/Gamestop Canada does have a 50% power trade offer for pre-orders of NCAA 12. You can still do a same day purchase as it expires July 12th. I'm going to trade in NCAA 11 (probably get $5-$8) and probably MLB 2K11 as well.

I'm a little choked that EB GAMES/Gamestop Canada is NOT offering the uniform codes for the pro-combats. Oh well... bring on the 12th.

I OU a Beatn
07-04-2011, 02:51 PM
A fairly large online retailer says the 360 version will ship tomorrow and the PS3 version on the 12th. I have no idea if that is an error or if they're actually going to honor it, but it comes to right around $72 with overnight shipping for me.

PM me for info.

PeteyKirch
07-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I should have the game by Wednesday to start up on the rosters with the OS Community Crew.

Flav
07-04-2011, 03:36 PM
A fairly large online retailer says the 360 version will ship tomorrow and the PS3 version on the 12th. I have no idea if that is an error or if they're actually going to honor it, but it comes to right around $72 with overnight shipping for me.

PM me for info.

I think I'm gonna do that. So we would receive it tomorrow right?

I OU a Beatn
07-04-2011, 03:46 PM
No, I doubt they would ship today. IF they actually honor it, they would ship it tomorrow and you would get it Wednesday. That's a big if.

iBrandon
07-05-2011, 09:41 AM
You mind posting a link from OS or telling me what forum it is under please lol. Just seeing someone have it early gives me hope I can also find it on ebay haha.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/490308-early-release-strategy-july-2011-a-15.html

BTW - He got his copy today. He always finds it early.

iBrandon
07-05-2011, 09:42 AM

PM me for info.

I almost bit yesterday and ordered, I wish I would have, at worse we could have just canceled. The site now says "Sold Out"

I OU a Beatn
07-05-2011, 10:09 AM
I'd say it's a waste of time. I know some people have said the money was been taken out of their accounts, but since it's the 360 version, they all have the "DO NOT RELEASE BEFORE 7/12/11" on a bright ass orange sticker at the top of the case. I'd say once it actually gets to the shipping process, they wont actually do it. It's a HUGE fine to break the street date like that and it's a fairly large online retailer, so the odds are stacked highly against the games actually getting shipped out this week.

Paxtin
07-06-2011, 08:06 PM
I am rather surprised more copies haven't showed up around the internet. Usually by now a few people at each site have it.

PeteyKirch
07-06-2011, 08:41 PM
I will have my copy no later than 12pm tomorrow.

jaymo76
07-06-2011, 08:55 PM
I am rather surprised more copies haven't showed up around the internet. Usually by now a few people at each site have it.

With six days to go I think most people can't be bothered. Why spend like $100 plus dollars (and possibly shipping) to get the game a week early? Hey I love this game/series but my $$$$ just has other priorities than paying way more for a video game than I need to. And trust me, when I pick up the game on the 12th, I will play the hell out of it and surely get my $$$ worth.

SmoothPancakes
07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
With six days to go I think most people can't be bothered. Why spend like $100 plus dollars (and possibly shipping) to get the game a week early? Hey I love this game/series but my $$$$ just has other priorities than paying way more for a video game than I need to. And trust me, when I pick up the game on the 12th, I will play the hell out of it and surely get my $$$ worth.

Exactly. I honestly don't know why the hell anyone would pay more then the $60 the game is priced retail to get the game. It all ties into a post I made earlier in the Off-topic forum, is it really THAT hard for people to wait for a game to come out? Do people not have a single damn bit of self control anymore? Paying $80 or $90 or $100+ just to get the game a couple days early. It is really worth almost 150% the cost of the retail price?

Basically paraphrasing what I said in the Off-topic forum, the people over at OS who are practically in lying in their home in the fetal position crying because they don't have the game yet, SERIOUSLY? Is your life really that ruined that you have to actually wait another 6 days for a game to come out? Some of those people clearly have video game addiction and I would hate to live in the same house as them. Talk about making their entire family or roommates or whoever f'ing miserable.

morsdraconis
07-06-2011, 09:22 PM
The internet has given every moron on this planet the ability to express their every retarded desire in full display. Thus, you have morons that "do" stupid shit to get attention.

SmoothPancakes
07-06-2011, 09:26 PM
The internet has given every moron on this planet the ability to express their every retarded desire in full display. Thus, you have morons that "do" stupid shit to get attention.

Yeah, one of those unfortunate drawbacks to the internet. :D

As for the game itself, I haven't heard of a single place within 50 miles of here selling it early. If I could get it? Sure, what the hell. I probably wouldn't drive more than 20 minutes somewhere to get it, just because I have better things to do with my time and gas than to get a video game, and I definitely wouldn't pay more than the retail $60 for it, but if the opportunity presented itself, I'd try and go grab a copy. The people saying they'll pay $100 for a $60 game just to get it 4 or 5 days early, those are the people I shake my head at. That stuff I just don't understand.

morsdraconis
07-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Sadly, I did that for NCAA 09 (only spent $85 I think it was, but still) and I felt bad for spending so much on that fuckin' game. Also bought the Madden 09/Head Coach 09 combo that year. God I hated myself for spending so much on those shitty fuckin' games.

SmoothPancakes
07-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Sadly, I did that for NCAA 09 (only spent $85 I think it was, but still) and I felt bad for spending so much on that fuckin' game. Also bought the Madden 09/Head Coach 09 combo that year. God I hated myself for spending so much on those shitty fuckin' games.

:D Yeah, that's the other reason I will never pay more than retail price for a game. Because if it turns out to suck horribly in the end, or is buggy as hell, and has a bunch of problems, talk about a total waste of money, not only the retail $60, but the extra money paid trying to get the game a couple days early. It's bad enough when that happens and you just wasted the retail $60. I can only imagine how pissed off I'd be to have also in the end wasted an extra $20 or $30 in addition to the $60.

Rudy
07-07-2011, 05:19 AM
Nobody has the market cornered on bugs and glitches like 2k baseball. The last 2 years have shown some really nice things combined with some unbelievably bad bugs or problems. I've never seen a game so Jeckyll and Hyde before.

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 05:38 AM
Nobody has the market cornered on bugs and glitches like 2k baseball. The last 2 years have shown some really nice things combined with some unbelievably bad bugs or problems. I've never seen a game so Jeckyll and Hyde before.

Ugh, I remember my first 2K baseball game on 360, playing MLB 2K9. That thing was non-stop bugs. 2K10 was better, but still a lot of issues. I never got around to buying 2K11 so I can't comment on the issues and bugs in it.

Iron Dragon
07-07-2011, 09:04 AM
I saw someone say on OS that they offered a guy $200 at a mom & pop store. :fp: More than three times the game's price for five days?

Today & tomorrow is eBay day, nothing shows up today/tomorrow, then Tuesday will be alright.

coogrfan
07-07-2011, 09:23 AM

"Must...fight...urge...to...make sarcastic comment". :P

Guys, it's their money. If someone feels it's worth it to pay significantly over retail to get the game early, more power to them.

Koach Vonner
07-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Well being from the Dallas area it's been hard as hell for me to try and get the game early. Nobody at theses stores budge. Closes I've ever gotten was asking a chick at Wal-Mart who knew nothing to sell it on the 11th. She came out with it and some teenage employee (guy) goes "We can sell that till Midnight". She took it back :(.

Me personally, I'd pay maybe $80 for a week early or two weeks. But I could never go more than $80. My wife would kill me.

Koach Vonner
07-07-2011, 10:27 AM
If anybody knows where I have a chance to get it early in the Dallas Area please PM me or let me know here. Thanks in advance

PeteyKirch
07-07-2011, 10:44 AM
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5035/dsc0183fc.jpg

Chyeah

gschwendt
07-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Chyeah
Congrats! Enjoy.

Without giving any details, did you get it from a local store or a website or what? Just pure curiosity.

PeteyKirch
07-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Congrats! Enjoy.

Without giving any details, did you get it from a local store or a website or what? Just pure curiosity.

I'm part of the OS Community Roster File project.

Iron Dragon
07-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Dangit OS. They jumped all over the guy me & psusnoop got it off of last year. :smh:

Had like 5 copies I think and they all went in less than 10 minutes. By the time I found it and logged in the final two copies were gone.

Koach Vonner
07-07-2011, 11:06 AM
How far are we on Rosters?

hawkeyeguy
07-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Exactly. I honestly don't know why the hell anyone would pay more then the $60 the game is priced retail to get the game. It all ties into a post I made earlier in the Off-topic forum, is it really THAT hard for people to wait for a game to come out? Do people not have a single damn bit of self control anymore? Paying $80 or $90 or $100+ just to get the game a couple days early. It is really worth almost 150% the cost of the retail price?

Basically paraphrasing what I said in the Off-topic forum, the people over at OS who are practically in lying in their home in the fetal position crying because they don't have the game yet, SERIOUSLY? Is your life really that ruined that you have to actually wait another 6 days for a game to come out? Some of those people clearly have video game addiction and I would hate to live in the same house as them. Talk about making their entire family or roommates or whoever f'ing miserable.

I'm not gonna lie, I read those threads page upon page upon page just so I can read these meltdowns, gives me great enjoyment

Iron Dragon
07-07-2011, 01:00 PM
I refresh the OS page and don't care much about eBay now. Their reactions when ANYTHING lists on eBay is crazy.

Also the guy from TX put up two more copies of each for $79 + $30 shipping. And of course, people jump all over that. SERIOUSLY.. $109 for a $60 game to have a weekend early.

JBHuskers
07-07-2011, 01:23 PM
I refresh the OS page and don't care much about eBay now. Their reactions when ANYTHING lists on eBay is crazy.

Also the guy from TX put up two more copies of each for $79 + $30 shipping. And of course, people jump all over that. SERIOUSLY.. $109 for a $60 game to have a weekend early.

Yeah, not for me. I don't even do midnight sales anymore because I don't care to stay up all night and take the next day off of work anymore. I can wait til 4:30 for a game now a days rather than get it at midnight. Except maybe Skyrim when it comes out :D but I won't be able to take the next day off as I'm pretty much out of time off the rest of the year.

Iron Dragon
07-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm pretty much accepting that I'll have the game Tuesday, like normal people.

Koach Vonner
07-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I've been in leagues the last 4 years. With big name guys too around the gaming community. Fairdale, Pastapadre, etc. And I still can't land the game early. I'm a commoner just like most I guess. Lol!!

JB I still attend midnight releases though. However, as a coach and recruiting coordinator it's a little easier for me. No work (just weight room duty shift) till last week of July. Then when the long season starts I get extremely busy with no down time till Basketball. I only have time for my league games and maybe 1 or 2 casual games. I play my athletes every once and a while in the locker room/lounge before or after practice sometimes.

iBrandon
07-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Eh, some people spend way too much on getting games early, but I don't really care. People waste money every day on junk. Alcohol, cigarettes, eating at overpriced expensive resturants. I'd much rather overspend on a game than the other things I listed.

AustinWolv
07-07-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't even do midnight sales anymore because I don't care to stay up all night and take the next day off of work anymore.
I still do it for NCAA since I'd be up anyway......and then I play for a couple hours and go to bed to get my usual 4-7 hours of sleep.....and go to work the next day.
I doubt I'll do any other midnight release games in the future though, as NCAA is pretty much the only one I've ever done and want to play right away. I can wait 12 hours on other games. :)

maybe Skyrim
That name for some reason just sounds weird to me, like it should be in the urban dictionary as some nasty thing....... :D

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I read those threads page upon page upon page just so I can read these meltdowns, gives me great enjoyment

Well, you are onto to something there. :D It is quite hilarious. I do something similar with the Xbox forums. I'll sit there when I'm at work not doing anything, or at home and bored, I'll read through the Suspended/Banned forum on the Xbox forums. Some hilarious stuff seeing these kids practically crying, talking about how their childhood is ruined, etc, because they got caught using infections in World at War, or modded their avatar to make it red or blue or something, whatever else they did. Absolutely hilarious (and pathetic from their end) to read.

I OU a Beatn
07-07-2011, 06:15 PM

Me too. I've read every single post of the OS thread and I've done it solely to get a good chuckle...and I have. It's my favorite thread every year because of the hilariousness of how seriously people take getting a game FIVE days early. :D

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Me too. I've read every single post of the OS thread and I've done it solely to get a good chuckle...and I have. It's my favorite thread every year because of the hilariousness of how seriously people take getting a game FIVE days early. :D

Although it would suck for all of us, I would laugh. my. ass. off. at all those people in that thread at OS if for some reason, EA were announce that the release date for the game was being pushed back a week due to some issue. Just imagine the chaos that would break out over there. :D

NatureBoy
07-07-2011, 08:47 PM
The OS thread was on page 55 when I checked it this morning. Now it's on page 82.

Iron Dragon
07-07-2011, 08:57 PM
I can't believe at all the people freaking out how they didn't get a tracking number. Holy god.

I didn't get one last year and I got it on Saturday without paying for overnight from the same guy.

:D

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2011, 09:06 PM
I can't believe at all the people freaking out how they didn't get a tracking number. Holy god.

I didn't get one last year and I got it on Saturday without paying for overnight from the same guy.

:D

Man, if I was a psychiatrist or had a degree or some professional background dealing with addictions, hell, I'd be PMing every single person in that thread. :D That's hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions in meetings and diagnosis sessions and everything else sitting there in one place. :D

David
07-07-2011, 10:14 PM
I ended up scoring it early....paid $100. Well worth it for me.....the wife and kids are out of town till Monday so I go full reign to game my ass off to oblivion and play my favorite game and sole purpose for even having a gaming console...lmao

David
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
who is the the admin here that already has the game? I would like to see if he would like to play a User game Friday or Saturday Night

Treadstone6700
07-07-2011, 10:34 PM
I've gone into the Gamestop enough by me that they are doing a midnight release...they only have 2 pre-orders.

It's going to be me and the store manager there, it makes more sense for him to give me the game early.

I have the 12th and 13th off to get the binge out of my system. Pretty much the only days off I take are for big video game releases, I'll do the same for Madden, NBA 2K, Battlefield 3, and MW3

morsdraconis
07-07-2011, 10:41 PM
:smh:

Addicted.

Iron Dragon
07-08-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm not going to be looking today on eBay at all, because OS has about fifty people constantly refreshing "NCAA Football 12" on newly listed, no point since my Saturday is busy and Monday is hectic.

Amazon will deliver me my copy on Tuesday, meanwhile the OS thread continues to be a great read.

Bigfoot365
07-08-2011, 08:35 AM
And Amazon will also now give you a $20 account credit for future purchase - can't beat that!

oweb26
07-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Holy Shit this OS thread is crazy, 184 pages wow!

Koach Vonner
07-08-2011, 09:39 AM
WOW, it sounds like the OS people are loosing it

coogrfan
07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
The best part of the OS thread is that is has apparently resulted in Fairdale Kings getting his copy this morning.

:)) :)) :))

iBrandon
07-08-2011, 10:45 AM
The best part of the OS thread is that is has apparently resulted in Fairdale Kings getting his copy this morning.

:)) :)) :))

Good stuff indeed.

Iron Dragon
07-08-2011, 11:24 AM
The worst decision people are making is buying the game today on eBay and doing UPS overnight.. $30 shipping for something that will now come MONDAY.

souljahbill
07-08-2011, 11:28 AM
The worst decision people are making is buying the game today on eBay and doing UPS overnight.. $30 shipping for something that will now come MONDAY.

They don't deliver on weekends?

gschwendt
07-08-2011, 11:29 AM
They don't deliver on weekends?

You have to pay extra for that... maybe even double?

souljahbill
07-08-2011, 11:33 AM
You have to pay extra for that... maybe even double?

Wow! I'd be pissed.

gschwendt
07-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Obviously I don't know where it's being shipped from but I just picked Louisville, KY since EA has a distribution center there. As well, these are just estimates and it says to log in to get a detailed estimate.

According to UPS, to ship today:
Shipment|Receive|Cost
UPS Ground|Tuesday|$11.34
2nd Day Air|Tuesday|$19.75
Next Day Air Saver|Monday|$44.37
Next Day Air|Monday|$48.09
Next Day Air AM|Monday|$83.59
Next Day Air|Saturday|$65.27
Next Day Air AM|Saturday|$100.76

I OU a Beatn
07-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Saturday delivery rates are INSANELY high. I didn't post it over on OS even though I should, but the people that ordered it today aren't getting it til Monday for sure. I realize they paid $30 on shipping, but that will get it to them Monday. There's no way the seller is going to provide overnight shipping with Saturday delivery for $30. He'd be losing money if he did.

Geauxlden
07-08-2011, 11:49 AM
I think the guys who have ordered it and received it said that he is using the postal service overnight shipping, not UPS.

gschwendt
07-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I think the guys who have ordered it and received it said that he is using the postal service overnight shipping, not UPS.
Surprising that does make a huge difference... their estimate has it for around $20 to be delivered tomorrow.

I OU a Beatn
07-08-2011, 11:56 AM
I guess USPS doesn't charge for Saturday delivery since they deliver on Saturdays anyway. Interesting. I'll have to remember that next year if I find myself in the mood to go hunting for it early.

Geauxlden
07-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm banking on that since I ended up ordering one. The guys who got theirs say he's legit so I took a chance.

jaymo76
07-08-2011, 01:22 PM
So I am getting my game on Tuesday.... $60.00 guaranteed to be in stock... oh wait. Seriously people... it's summer~ go outside, be with family, plant a tree, feed the homeless... the world will not end if you don't get the game early. Life is too short to fret over the little things...:)

morsdraconis
07-08-2011, 01:42 PM
I hear ya jay. I'm the same way. I'll get it when I get it. It'll probably be the day before, it may be the day of release.

:dunno:

Either way, I'll have the game by the end of next week, which is really all that matters.

iBrandon
07-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Game time!

http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd0b62-5194-16dc.jpg

gschwendt
07-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Game time!
Congrats!

Iron Dragon
07-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I got it for $35 on Amazon with $20 credit back, so I'm happy. Although I do walk away for about an hour and the OS thread has 20 more pages of freakout drama.

Also holy god at $100 shipping for Saturday.

Koach Vonner
07-08-2011, 02:24 PM
I have 2 Weddings this weekend so Midnight release will be fine with me.

SN: I think it's complete Bullshit that Fairdale who is a major contributor to the gaming community and rosters has to wait so long to get his. Damn EA he should be at the top of the list.

gschwendt
07-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I have 2 Weddings this weekend so Midnight release will be fine with me.

SN: I think it's complete Bullshit that Fairdale who is a major contributor to the gaming community and rosters has to wait so long to get his. Damn EA he should be at the top of the list.
I might be mistaken but I don't think he gets it directly from EA. With the recent legal battles, I can't imagine EA would intentionally provide the game to someone who is primarily known as a roster editor.

JBHuskers
07-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Game time!

http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd0b62-5194-16dc.jpg

:up:

oweb26
07-08-2011, 03:00 PM
:popcorn: @ the OS thread

psusnoop
07-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Fairdale and pastapadre got copies in the group of people that I did. We got them the hard way.

umhester04
07-09-2011, 01:54 AM
I got it for $35 on Amazon with $20 credit back, so I'm happy. Although I do walk away for about an hour and the OS thread has 20 more pages of freakout drama.

Also holy god at $100 shipping for Saturday.

The game better wipe my bum-bum for me to pay $100 SHIPPING

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2011, 02:35 AM
The game better wipe my bum-bum for me to pay $100 SHIPPING

Hell with that. :D The game better give me a blow job and then bring me a cold beer afterwards for me to pay $100 shipping.

xMrHitStickx904
07-09-2011, 07:02 AM
Post office opens at 9, will pick it up soon.

Iron Dragon
07-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Now the games are popping up on Craigslist in the $100 range. :smh:

I bought one for $55 last year early + shipping, this year it's doubled pretty much.

Deuce
07-09-2011, 09:01 AM
I just found out I'm going to be able to get mine Tuesday morning!! :easy: :fdown:

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Now the games are popping up on Craigslist in the $100 range. :smh:

I bought one for $55 last year early + shipping, this year it's doubled pretty much.

God, if I ever managed to snag an early copy of a major game, to hell with playing it. I'm putting that thing up on eBay or someplace for a ton of money. :D Get back the money needed to repurchase the game, with extra to put in my pocket. :)

I OU a Beatn
07-09-2011, 10:37 AM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5676/voucherg.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D @ someone getting that desperate over a game that is coming out in 3 days. If I ever get to be that way, someone, please...shoot me. I'll laugh even harder if some EB Games employee actually falls for it, which is about a 0.0000000000001% chance.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2011, 10:39 AM
:fp: :smh:

gschwendt
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
:D:D:D:D:D @ someone getting that desperate over a game that is coming out in 3 days. If I ever get to be that way, someone, please...shoot me. I'll laugh even harder if some EB Games employee actually falls for it, which is about a 0.0000000000001% chance.
THE ONLY way I could see that working, particularly this year, is because Gamestop is having a "play it early here" weekend where you can go into the store and play NCAA12 beginning today. Some employee may get confused with it and say "yeah, we're running that promotion" or something.

Either way though, I personally would easily see right through it just because the voucher itself doesn't even look all that professional (no legalese in fine print, etc.) That and the fact that I would be willing to be a Canadian Gamestop doesn't sell all that many copies of NCAA so why would they create a promotion for it...

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2011, 10:46 AM
THE ONLY way I could see that working, particularly this year, is because Gamestop is having a "play it early here" weekend where you can go into the store and play NCAA12 beginning today. Some employee may get confused with it and say "yeah, we're running that promotion" or something.

Either way though, I personally would easily see right through it just because the voucher itself doesn't even look all that professional (no legalese in fine print, etc.) That and the fact that I would be willing to be a Canadian Gamestop doesn't sell all that many copies of NCAA so why would they create a promotion for it...

That and in the picture, it appears to be printed on a giant ass (bigger than standard size) piece of paper, instead of smallish, certificate or ticket-like size like most vouchers for stuff are.

I OU a Beatn
07-09-2011, 10:56 AM

Exactly. Even if I was a dumb employee, the second I would read "one copy per house hold," that would send up a red flag. 1. That statement is normally only used online and not in store where it normally says "limit one per CUSTOMER," 2. household is one word, not two, and 3. Cam Newton isn't even on the cover of the game. :D

souljahbill
07-09-2011, 11:14 AM
That "voucher" is awesome! It won't work but it's still brilliant.

xMrHitStickx904
07-09-2011, 11:56 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/342015213.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1310231516&Signature=O8TW9GnFoMExTJMkMrKMQ%2FAA%2Fps%3D

YEAH!

Deuce
07-09-2011, 11:59 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/342015213.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1310231516&Signature=O8TW9GnFoMExTJMkMrKMQ%2FAA%2Fps%3D

YEAH!

Jealous! Have fun man.

jaymo76
07-09-2011, 02:40 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5676/voucherg.jpg

Best part is that the dude is from Calgary, Alberta... real hotbed for NCAA college football.

OptionMasta
07-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Did you guys see the dude who apparently tried to use this voucher, got turned away, and then tried to offer the EB/Gamestop clerks $50 to sell it to him early and then is angered at the one who is a "douche" and won't sell it? What the hell is wrong with this guy? That's just taking it a tad too far if you ask me. Really disturbing and sad behavior from someone I am assuming is a grown man.

JeffHCross
07-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I fear for our future.

I OU a Beatn
07-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Did you guys see the dude who apparently tried to use this voucher, got turned away, and then tried to offer the EB/Gamestop clerks $50 to sell it to him early and then is angered at the one who is a "douche" and won't sell it? What the hell is wrong with this guy? That's just taking it a tad too far if you ask me. Really disturbing and sad behavior from someone I am assuming is a grown man.

It's pathetic. I could have told him it didn't have a remote chance of working before he even went to all the trouble of creating the voucher and then going to GS and lying to the employees. I mean, let's think about this for a second. Never mind the fact the game comes out in basically TWO freakin' days now. Never mind the fact that you're willing to pay DOUBLE the cost of the game to play it TWO days early, but the whole mentality of LYING to the GS employee and then calling HIM a douche whenever he doesn't fall for the BS and then rejects the bribe takes the words "laughable" and "sad" to an entirely new level.

OptionMasta
07-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Yeah man, I mean it's unreal. I'm sympathetic to people who want to get a few days of play in early, especially because the game always officially drops on a Tuesday and so if you can get it Friday or Saturday you can spend time over the weekend (when you probably have the most free time) playing it. The anticipation in years past used to be killer for me but that just takes it to a whole new level.

I wonder if this guy puts as much effort into his job (or school) as he does trying to get a video game two days before its official release. Somehow I doubt it. In his own words - 'what a douche!'

jaymo76
07-09-2011, 05:40 PM

Actually I get the feeling from his posts that he is a young guy. What an embarrassment. Youth today feel entitled to everything and demand instant gratification... grow up and try to take some responsibility for your life:down::down::down:

osufan4life
07-09-2011, 06:06 PM
What a douche that GS/EB guy is. 50 bucks is totally worth losing your job over... /sarcasm

hawkeyeguy
07-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Another reason why I prefer this site to OS is for the most part there appear to be sane people on this site (285 pages and I'd say 90% are excellent meltdowns)

fsuprime
07-11-2011, 12:47 PM
if anyone is in tally, the spot that usually has it has it.

Paakaa10
07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I heard that a ton of places will have it at midnight tonight :D.

JBHuskers
07-11-2011, 01:02 PM
So were those "vouchers" for GameStop fake to try to trick an employee into letting them get the game?

hawkeyeguy
07-11-2011, 02:08 PM
So were those "vouchers" for GameStop fake to try to trick an employee into letting them get the game?

That's what it looked like to me.

OptionMasta
07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
That's definitely what it was. And it worked just as we would have expected.

psusnoop
07-11-2011, 02:51 PM
That's definitely what it was. And it worked just as we would have expected.

ahhh perfectly :D:D:D