PDA

View Full Version : Will TeamBuilder be available for Madden Ultimate Team?

Details
06-13-2011, 12:20 PM
If Madden Ultimate Team in Madden 12 includes the use of TeamBuilder, it would take the feature to the next level.

MUT teams need custom uniforms to distance the experience from the feel of regular NFL games.

Would TeamBuilder increase your interest in Madden Ultimate Team?

souljahbill
06-13-2011, 04:57 PM
What is Madden Ultimate Team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paakaa10
06-13-2011, 05:10 PM
What is Madden Ultimate Team?

Quick answer from the Madden NFL 10 wiki:

In this mode, users are able to build a team by purchasing player packs. These packs are purchased with coins that are earned by winning a game, scoring a touchdown etc. They can also be purchased with real money through the user's PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts. As the user gains more coins, they are able to buy better packs of players, eventually building their "Ultimate Team".

To answer the question of the OP: I don't really play MUT personally, and so having Teambuilder--or something like it--would probably not do anything to further encourage me to use the mode.

Details
06-13-2011, 05:29 PM
MUT has slowly won me over. It's a fun alternative that makes the game deeper, although authentic teams remain my first option. Custom uniforms would be a huge addition.

ram29jackson
06-13-2011, 05:32 PM
they wont do what they do for the college game..i would love it if they did but they wont.

if they would just make it a little more functional and fun though../ create a team in madden has always sucked.

I dont know if its some copyright fear or they just feel the NFL is a holy grail and dont need to add anything so they give you a few lame ass logos , poorly done sleeves and unrealistic helmet stripes.....they only thing with decent amount of options is the socks haha