PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament

gschwendt
06-12-2011, 09:00 PM
http://thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootball11Cover.png

In an effort to say good-bye to NCAA Football 11, we'll be holding a site-wide tournament. Additionally, due to the outage of the PSN network at the time, this will serve in place of the tournament we had planned for our one year anniversary. Just a fun tournament, this will help us test our newly implemented tournaments & ladder system for the forum and give us a taste of something of the things we hope to do in the next year for NCAA Football 12.

We have tournaments for both the PS3 and the 360. To register for the PS3 tournament (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=5) or for the 360 tournament (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6), click the link for the tournament you want to join and then below the description, you'll see a button to "Join Tournament", click it to join.

The tournament will kickoff on Friday at midnight. The matchups will be drawn at random. Players are expected to play with basic fair play standards, I think most of us understand that but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Games will be played as ranked games using 5 minute quarters, teams will be up to the two users to decide... if you both want to use powerhouses, feel free; if you both want to use cupcake teams, feel free.

As mentioned, this is a Farewell to NCAA Football 11, One Year Anniversary, and Test Tournament all rolled into one. We hope to do more with this throughout the next year including not only tournaments but also a year-long ladder system. Let us know any feedback as we progress through the tournament but let's have fun with it and best of luck to everyone.

cdj
06-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Looks good! I just signed up for the PS3 Tournament.

If enough interest, I'd join in the 360 side as well.

Flav
06-12-2011, 09:30 PM
I'd be down for 360.

CloneFan4
06-12-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm new to the site but I'd definently do a 360 tourney.

ram29jackson
06-12-2011, 10:04 PM
tournament and ladder system ? interesting....

JBHuskers
06-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm in ... great add-on to the site!

JBHuskers
06-12-2011, 10:08 PM
tournament and ladder system ? interesting....

:nod:

beartide06
06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I'd join the 360 one.

Kansacity88
06-13-2011, 02:02 AM
Question! I know you said if people want to use Powerhouse/cupcake teams, then by all means, feel free. Would you allow a TB team thats rated B B-B-? I mean if someone wants to use Bama, or OU, or tOSU and I want to use a TB team significantly lower in prestige and ratings, would that be ok? Like these teams here:
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250912145:1299953153
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250912145:1281029037
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250912145:1281256639
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250912145:1283760700

I mean I aint the type to get a TB team and go all A+A+A+ on someone! Thats not fair at all!

Dr Death
06-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Yeah, a TB team would be fun. My question is this: Is midnight EST or CST or West Coast time? I would assume it's EST, but just want to make sure.

EDIT: I'm on 360 too...

That makes 5 360 players... as long as BearTide doesn't join, I'm in! :D

{BearTide is a BEAST!}

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 06:49 AM
I'm in, this is some good stuff. Looking forward to it.

MC1
06-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Where do I go to register?

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Just click the bolded part of G's first post in this thread. Then click "Join" I think should be middle of the screen.

psuexv
06-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm in but only if I can get a trophy in my profile after I win. :D

gschwendt
06-13-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm in but only if I can get a trophy in my profile after I win. :D
Deal.

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Good idea on the trophy psuexv, though you'll never see one. :D

ryby6969
06-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I am in also.

psuexv
06-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Good idea on the trophy psuexv, though you'll never see one. :D

Odds out of Vegas is I'm a 4-1 favorite. :nod:

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 12:17 PM
And those odds are rising to say the least! :D

steelerfan
06-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Odds out of Vegas is I'm a 4-1 favorite. :nod:

Proof that the "betting public" is stupid. :nod:

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
:D

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-13-2011, 01:33 PM
ill bring my loaded gun to the PS3 side of this... will be fun...

"E"

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
ill bring my loaded gun to the PS3 side of this... will be fun...

"E"

Hope that doesn't mean what I think it means :sick:

Kansacity88
06-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Okay, I am guessing NO on the TB team, eh? :D Okee-dokee....

MC1
06-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Just click the bolded part of G's first post in this thread. Then click "Join" I think should be middle of the screen.

Hey thanks 4 the heads up...now this happens this friday midnight edt, 11p central right?

MC1
06-13-2011, 02:27 PM
This is gonna be good!

gschwendt
06-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Okay, I am guessing NO on the TB team, eh? :D Okee-dokee....
Sorry, read it the first time you posted it but was in a meeting so forgot to come back & reply. I'll leave it up to you and your opponent but I personally would feel better that we didn't use TeamBuilder teams.

The reason being is that I know there are ways to manipulate the team ratings by "hiding" players... ie give a player great ratings except AWR (which effects gameplay very little). Not saying anyone would do that but at the same time, better to eliminate the possibility IMO.

steelerfan
06-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Sorry, read it the first time you posted it but was in a meeting so forgot to come back & reply. I'll leave it up to you and your opponent but I personally would feel better that we didn't use TeamBuilder teams.

The reason being is that I know there are ways to manipulate the team ratings by "hiding" players... ie give a player great ratings except AWR (which effects gameplay very little). Not saying anyone would do that but at the same time, better to eliminate the possibility IMO.

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

gschwendt
06-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I've setup the 360 tournament as well so feel free to join that tournament if you're interested.
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6

Kansacity88
06-13-2011, 02:35 PM
You're right......I never thought about that! Well, I guess that shows why I am not running this thing! Ha! Okay, sounds good! Thanks for the response!

MC1
06-13-2011, 02:43 PM

I hope this is just a regular team tournament, I started playing after the PSN meltdown, so I have no experience with TeamBuilder:(

Kansacity88
06-13-2011, 03:11 PM
It is......no worries! I was just inquiring about a thought I had. Sorry I brought it up guys! Had to ask though.

Dr Death
06-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Before I commit to this I just want to make sure my playing style will be acceptable to those on the 360 side of the tournament. I play 5-wide and throw... I am, after all, a huge Run & Shoot fan... :D I don't cheese, I won't go for it on 4th and 4 from my own 26, I don't use "cheat" plays... I just like to air it out.

I read the defense and approach the game as I would in real life... ala Mike Leach/June Jones. I don't want to commit to this though if some people will not like playing against me because of this.

The only thing I will do, if people are fine w/ this and I commit, I will want to be :Texas_Tech: and my first move will be to place Adam James in the woodshed permanently. If this acceptable, let me know!

Architekto
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
would love to join the 360 tourney

CloneFan4
06-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Before I commit to this I just want to make sure my playing style will be acceptable to those on the 360 side of the tournament. I play 5-wide and throw... I am, after all, a huge Run & Shoot fan... :D I don't cheese, I won't go for it on 4th and 4 from my own 26, I don't use "cheat" plays... I just like to air it out.

I read the defense and approach the game as I would in real life... ala Mike Leach/June Jones. I don't want to commit to this though if some people will not like playing against me because of this.

The only thing I will do, if people are fine w/ this and I commit, I will want to be :Texas_Tech: and my first move will be to place Adam James in the woodshed permanently. If this acceptable, let me know!

Completely acceptable by me. The run and shoot is a realistic type of offense that is becoming more and more popular. If anybody has a problem with people using different types of offenses they need to get over themselves and grow up. We all have the same advantage of using the same type of plays and offenses. I know just how much T Tech likes to pass since I'm a big Iowa State fan. Too bad it didnt phase us last year. Haha go Clones.

Dr Death
06-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I know just how much T Tech likes to pass since I'm a big Iowa State fan. Too bad it didnt phase us last year. Haha go Clones.

You'll notice I said Mike Leach... not Tommy T... :D And thanks for the post!

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Hope that doesn't mean what I think it means :sick:

what do you think it means? dont get the comment...

"E"

beartide06
06-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Yeah, a TB team would be fun. My question is this: Is midnight EST or CST or West Coast time? I would assume it's EST, but just want to make sure.

EDIT: I'm on 360 too...

That makes 5 360 players... as long as BearTide doesn't join, I'm in! :D

{BearTide is a BEAST!}

I'm in, death!!! HAHA! So ummm watta ya say we play the first game buddy :):D

EDIT: P.s. I do not cheese at all I promise. All fair gaming. No cheese plays, and no going for it at unrealistic moments. :) How is that even fun realistic football anyways? Ask Death, he will vouch for me I hope lol.

Dr Death
06-14-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm in, death!!! HAHA! So ummm watta ya say we play the first game buddy :):D

EDIT: P.s. I do not cheese at all I promise. All fair gaming. No cheese plays, and no going for it at unrealistic moments. :) How is that even fun realistic football anyways? Ask Death, he will vouch for me I hope lol.

BearTide is good. Damn good. One could even say... G--Damn good. So, BearTide, if you're in, the only way I will play is if you are :Louisiana: or :Akron: or some other crap team. Because if you're even someone halfway decent, you will win easily.

Trust me guys... I know. He's won every tournament in his town every year dating back some five or six years and when I play him I end up so frustrated... :mad: I end up killing the neighbors! That's why nobody moves in next to me anymore! :D

And the last one that did... that girl was cute. Damn shame... :smh:

beartide06
06-14-2011, 02:58 AM
BearTide is good. Damn good. One could even say... G--Damn good. So, BearTide, if you're in, the only way I will play is if you are :Louisiana: or :Akron: or some other crap team. Because if you're even someone halfway decent, you will win easily.

Trust me guys... I know. He's won every tournament in his town every year dating back some five or six years and when I play him I end up so frustrated... :mad: I end up killing the neighbors! That's why nobody moves in next to me anymore! :D

And the last one that did... that girl was cute. Damn shame... :smh:

Haha very nice! I appreciate the generous praises my friend. If we can get a practice game in with me being one of those teams, I really would be a sorry team and play. I have faith in my game that I can do well! :) I once beat my friend with UCF and he was notre dame when they had Brady Quinn and that bunch. He's a great player too. So, If you give me a practice game to see if I even stand a chance, I will gladly accept that challenge! Lol. Death brings death to the neighbors.... Tell them I'm sorry haha. Does that mean I'm charged with helping in the murder since I drove you to do such things!?

Dr Death
06-14-2011, 03:25 AM
Haha very nice! I appreciate the generous praises my friend. If we can get a practice game in with me being one of those teams, I really would be a sorry team and play. I have faith in my game that I can do well! :) I once beat my friend with UCF and he was notre dame when they had Brady Quinn and that bunch. He's a great player too. So, If you give me a practice game to see if I even stand a chance, I will gladly accept that challenge! Lol. Death brings death to the neighbors.... Tell them I'm sorry haha. Does that mean I'm charged with helping in the murder since I drove you to do such things!?

How do you think I got the name Dr Death??? And yes... if you walk into any government office in this town, your photo is right there next to mine... as an accomplice! :D

I've been playing some Play Now games and I am rusty as an old gate... I think I'll be sitting this one out! :( I haven't played in a long time. I was :Missouri: playing at :Nebraska: and the score was 6-3 at the half... and that's only because I kicked a FG as time ran out. When I can't score a TD on the CPU... oh Lord... :fp:

CLW
06-14-2011, 06:02 AM
I'd like to sign up but I'm afraid my moving will hold you guys up.

psusnoop
06-14-2011, 11:55 AM
I'd like to see some more involvement in this from the community so I'm bumping this back up top :D

Justin66
06-14-2011, 03:26 PM
signed up for the 360 tourney gt is JCASH66 can play saturday at about 12 cst

psusnoop
06-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Nice and welcome to the boards Justin66.

texacotea
06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
In, and no offense Dr Death but the colors and image inserts annoy the piss out of me....thats just me though. Seems to me it would be easier to let things go as they are IMO (which means nothing)

Buckeye
06-14-2011, 10:59 PM
In - ps3. Haven't played '11 much...might as well get something out of it before the trade-in!

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Filling up now, got 3 spots till we hit 16 for the PS3 and there are 8 currently in for Xbox. Not bad, but some need to quit hiding (:D) it's time for one more fun tourney before 11 gets sealed back up.

Dr Death
06-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Filling up now, got 3 spots till we hit 16 for the PS3 and there are 8 currently in for Xbox. Not bad, but some need to quit hiding (:D) it's time for one more fun tourney before 11 gets sealed back up.

Since I've never done one of these tournaments, what are the rules? How long are the quarters? What level? AA? Heisman? And what about rosters... if I have different rosters than others, how will this affect the game and/or connection? Sorry for the noob questions... just wondering.

texacotea
06-15-2011, 09:08 AM
Since I've never done one of these tournaments, what are the rules? How long are the quarters? What level? AA? Heisman? And what about rosters... if I have different rosters than others, how will this affect the game and/or connection? Sorry for the noob questions... just wondering.

Rosters will be default rosters that are online, pretty sure its default AA and says 5 mins quarters. Rules are the standard "SIM" play rules.

someone correct me if im wrong

hawkeyeguy
06-15-2011, 09:23 AM
In for the Xbox one

Dr Death
06-15-2011, 09:28 AM
Rosters will be default rosters that are online, pretty sure its default AA and says 5 mins quarters. Rules are the standard "SIM" play rules.

someone correct me if im wrong

Okay. Thanks!

psuexv
06-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I take it we are waiting until it's completely full to start? Is there a deadline that we just go with what we've got?

gschwendt
06-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I take it we are waiting until it's completely full to start? Is there a deadline that we just go with what we've got?
Tournament starts this Friday at midnight... regardless of how many have signed up.

psuexv
06-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Tournament starts this Friday at midnight... regardless of how many have signed up.

Thanks G -Now that I go back and pay attention to the 1st post I see that. :fp:

kboth11
06-15-2011, 12:30 PM
i know u guys dont recognize me but ive followed this site for a while. i saw this tourney pop up so i wanted to see how my game fairs against u guys. i know when it starts at 12 on fri night but if u advance when r the rest of the games played? reason for asking is cause i work on sat during the day.

steelerfan
06-15-2011, 12:30 PM

Thursday night? Or do you mean Friday night?

gschwendt
06-15-2011, 12:33 PM
i know u guys dont recognize me but ive followed this site for a while. i saw this tourney pop up so i wanted to see how my game fairs against u guys. i know when it starts at 12 on fri night but if u advance when r the rest of the games played? reason for asking is cause i work on sat during the day.
There's not a set advance schedule... we'll keep a steady pace but nothing set in stone. Just have to work with your opponent. Obviously if someone starts dragging then we'll go on without them. I'd prefer to have it run around a week so completed by the end of next weekend.

Thursday night? Or do you mean Friday night?
Games may begin Thursday night/Friday morning.

steelerfan
06-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Games may begin Thursday night.

:fp:

Cue the man falling down the stairs gif. :D

kboth11
06-15-2011, 12:43 PM
ok midnight start times r fine with me. ive never entered a tourney like this so i wanted to get an idea of the time frame. thanks

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 12:53 PM
LOL Steelerfan, I want you as my first draw and we'll play around 4am EST if that works for you. :D:D:D

steelerfan
06-15-2011, 12:57 PM
LOL Steelerfan, I want you as my first draw and we'll play around 4am EST if that works for you. :D:D:D

JBHuskers
06-15-2011, 01:24 PM

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/epic-fail-photos-drunken-walking-fail.gif

morsdraconis
06-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Please record that game/conversation. :D

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Please record that game/conversation. :D

Now that would be an instant classic no matter what the game may say, :D

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 03:05 PM
I could completely see this getting into the third quarter and Steelerfan mention that he hasn't made a ****ing putt all round. :D:D

JBHuskers
06-15-2011, 03:11 PM
I could completely see this getting into the third quarter and Steelerfan mention that he hasn't made a ****ing putt all round. :D:D

Uhhhhhh Matt, you're playing football, not golf. :D :D :D

steelerfan
06-15-2011, 04:26 PM
:o

SmoothPancakes
06-15-2011, 05:47 PM
I thought about joining this for the 360 side, unfortunately, it won't be happening as Madden 11 and NCAA 11 are both getting shipped out tomorrow to get traded in.

Escobar
06-15-2011, 07:09 PM
I joined. Let's see if I can repeat as the champ for the PS3 tourney

psusnoop
06-15-2011, 07:23 PM
I joined. Let's see if I can repeat as the champ for the PS3 tourney

Not so fast, I will not be defeated this time :D:D damn that game still haunts me.

Details
06-15-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm in. I can also be reached on twitter for scheduling.

Paxtin
06-15-2011, 08:23 PM
I signed up! Excited to play some of you guys! I can record games as well!

JBHuskers
06-15-2011, 10:03 PM
I signed up! Excited to play some of you guys! I can record games as well!

Welcome Paxtin, long time no talk (since MLB 09 maybe?)

Paxtin
06-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Yeah it has probably been that long!

Rudy
06-16-2011, 05:13 AM
Alright, I joined up on the PS3 side. I have barely played in 6 months and expect to get my butt kicked.

Are we playing default AA? Can I set up some depth charts before we start? Do we all pick one team for the entire tourney?

Dr Death
06-16-2011, 06:47 PM
I just finished playing BearTide and he was :Nevada: and I was :Texas_Tech: and I beat him 36-25. I trailed at half 15-17 and rallied for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheffield was 26 of 31 for 402 and 5 TD passes! I am posting this as proof that I have finally beaten BearTide. I will either join the tournament or retire altogether! :D :D :D

beartide06
06-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I just finished playing BearTide and he was :Nevada: and I was :Texas_Tech: and I beat him 36-25. I trailed at half 15-17 and rallied for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheffield was 26 of 31 for 402 and 5 TD passes! I am posting this as proof that I have finally beaten BearTide. I will either join the tournament or retire altogether! :D :D :D

Oh lord... here we go lol. it was a good game, that TO killed me and then it wouldn't have looked so bad had i not had my last two TD's negated because of holding... all thanks to my RT both times :fp: GOOD GAME! i like the competition.

Dr Death
06-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh lord... here we go lol. it was a good game, that TO killed me and then it wouldn't have looked so bad had i not had my last two TD's negated because of holding... all thanks to my RT both times :fp: GOOD GAME! i like the competition.

I have to gloat dude. I think this makes me 1-27 against you! I've already called Sports Illustrated for a feature article! :D

And those TD's were called back w/ :15 and :09 left in the game... so it would have still been nearly impossible to win. But yes, it was a great game. My first TD, the missed XP is me getting used to playing on-line again. I made the FG as time ran out in the first half, but my kickoffs still suck because of the lag.

I looked at the stats... we each had 14 first downs and you had 445 total yards, I had 444 and the SS score was 125-120... all in all, a good and even game. But I won!!! :D

If you win the rematch I won't be on here at all! :D

beartide06
06-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Haha I see. Yeah they were called back, but it wouldn't have looked as bad lol. Your QB was unstoppable. We will have our rematch at 930 pm central time tonight! lol.

Justin66
06-16-2011, 07:34 PM
almost beat paxtin with a sorry team in an OD game awhile back would like to play with even teams in the tournament an see what happens (:

gschwendt
06-16-2011, 09:41 PM
The tournament matchups are now set: [360 (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6)|PS3 (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=5)]

To setup a game with your opponent, either PM them or better yet, do so in this thread: Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament Scheduling (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2436-Farewell-to-NCAA-Football-11-Tournament-Scheduling)

Feel free to begin your games. Please PM your game results to me, cdj, & JBHuskers including: Teams used, Opponent, and Score. Once we receive your results, we'll advance the winner to the next round.
To be on the safe side, I'd recommend turning on email notifications just so that you receive a proper email as proof of the matchup.

Let us know if you have any questions and happy gaming.

Dr Death
06-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Is it too late to sign up? It's 10:57 here.

gschwendt
06-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Is it too late to sign up? It's 10:57 here.
I added you to the 360 tournament (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6)... you just made it under the wire.

Dr Death
06-16-2011, 11:04 PM
I added you to the 360 tournament (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6)... you just made it under the wire.

You Da Man!@!! Thanks!

Paxtin
06-16-2011, 11:08 PM
almost beat paxtin with a sorry team in an OD game awhile back would like to play with even teams in the tournament an see what happens (:

What teams were those? Seeing how you wont make it far enough we could play each other come play me in a ranked game and I will put it on youtube. Hell you can even be a better team.

Paxtin
06-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Well, JCASH accepted my challenge and quit down 45 to 10. You sure you want the video up on here JCASH?:D

Justin66
06-17-2011, 12:05 AM
man covrege evrey down lol sure do wht you want

Paxtin
06-17-2011, 12:10 AM
man covrege evrey down lol sure do wht you want

Against crossing routes, wheel routes and out routes all game long. Sure.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 12:13 AM
just face it you have to exploit the a i to win

Paxtin
06-17-2011, 12:21 AM
So running man against the same three routes is considered exploiting the A.I. Hmm. News to me.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 12:23 AM
slants beat man covrege in real life dude the wr does not get held up at the line for a minute while the qb gets sacked but w/e

beartide06
06-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Ahhh nothing like some heated NCAA football 11 convo.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 12:38 AM
I really hope he doesent think hes gona lean on the over powerd man covrege in this tournment lol

Paxtin
06-17-2011, 12:50 AM
I really hope he doesent think hes gona lean on the over powerd man covrege in this tournment lol

45-10. Good game.

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Enough of the back and forth bickering about the game.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 01:02 AM
lol

morsdraconis
06-17-2011, 01:07 AM
And, that's why I don't like playing against humans. The e-penis effect is usually too large to deal with.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 01:16 AM
I know without sliders people like this guy can jus play man the whole damn game hopefully its fixed in 12

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 01:21 AM
I know without sliders people like this guy can jus play man the whole damn game hopefully its fixed in 12

Considering zone has holes in 11, I don't blame him for running mostly man.

Justin66
06-17-2011, 01:24 AM
but evrey play I mean come on no team can do that

Dr Death
06-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Ahhh nothing like some heated NCAA football 11 convo.

Check your PM Bear...

beartide06
06-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Got it sir. Let's play a practice game.

morsdraconis
06-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Enough of the back and forth bickering about the game.

And what I just realized that makes it that much worse is they weren't even playing for the tournament. They were just playing a dumb ass meaningless game. :smh:

steelerfan
06-17-2011, 03:25 AM
And, that's why I don't like playing against humans. The e-penis effect is usually too large to deal with.

+1

Rudy
06-17-2011, 04:52 AM
PSU - I guess it's me and you. Did you want to try and get a game in tonight? I probably can't play until 9 pm as I have to get the kids to bed and all that.

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 08:21 AM
And what I just realized that makes it that much worse is they weren't even playing for the tournament. They were just playing a dumb ass meaningless game. :smh:

psuexv
06-17-2011, 08:26 AM
PSU - I guess it's me and you. Did you want to try and get a game in tonight? I probably can't play until 9 pm as I have to get the kids to bed and all that.

9pm est is usually the best for me as well for the same reason. I have a Powerhouse game to play tonight but we could try and go after that if you want.

HairyDawg
06-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Buckeye, we are matched up in the first game. Here is my availability:

Friday: Allday and Night
Saturday: Allday, I have to go to work a 1AM (sunday morning) til 7AM
Sunday: will be a tuff day to play since I have church, a father in law and my dad to visit with.

Teams don't matter to me.

GL Dawg

steelerfan
06-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Hmm. I drew Escobar. Something tells me this was rigged. Lol.

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Hmm. I drew Escobar. Something tells me this was rigged. Lol.

:D :sf:

psusnoop
06-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Oneback, well it's time for a rematch it appears. When do you want to play? You know my schedule as I know yours so if your around tonight around 10pm or a little earlier EST we can battle. Teams don't really matter to me, u can pick first and I'll match up.

Buckeye
06-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Buckeye, we are matched up in the first game. Here is my availability:

Friday: Allday and Night
Saturday: Allday, I have to go to work a 1AM (sunday morning) til 7AM
Sunday: will be a tuff day to play since I have church, a father in law and my dad to visit with.

Teams don't matter to me.

GL Dawg

Cool! Lets try to get this done today. I'll login ~ 7pm Central after work, so lets shoot for around that time-frame if it works for you. I will let you know latest by 3pm if my plans change due to work (shouldn't, but just in case).

Meanwhile, please add me on PSN - Scorpion404. Thanks!

Rudy
06-17-2011, 03:45 PM
9pm est is usually the best for me as well for the same reason. I have a Powerhouse game to play tonight but we could try and go after that if you want.

Just let me know when. I'm an old man that falls asleep but 10 pm is doable lol.

We using Michigan against Penn State?

Rudy
06-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Rudyjuly2 is username and I sent you a friend request on PSN . Tweet me if you want to get the game in tonight.

gschwendt
06-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Rudyjuly2 is username and I sent you a friend request on PSN . Tweet me if you want to get the game in tonight.
I think he was playing an OD game at 9pm ET so he's probably in the middle of that right now. Obviously he may catch you afterwards.

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
MC1 i believe we are up... im a tad behind on the tournament... so can someone fill me in on the house rules for the tournament?

"E"

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-17-2011, 08:30 PM
scratch that scheduling bit... i found the correct place for scheduling... =)

but still is it ranked or unranked for the games?

"E"

gschwendt
06-17-2011, 08:40 PM
scratch that scheduling bit... i found the correct place for scheduling... =)

but still is it ranked or unranked for the games?

"E"
Ranked, use at minimum basic fair-play gaming.

beartide06
06-18-2011, 12:36 AM
I played and won against hawkeyeguy 27-19. He was Iowa and I was Virginia Tech. Great game might I add. He is a very legit player and I respect that greatly. Good game.

HairyDawg
06-18-2011, 03:07 AM
Buckeye and HairyDawg game is played, with Georgia (HairyDawg) beating Nebraska (Buckeye) 22-16