PDA

View Full Version : For Madden your team is..?

Cody
06-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Who are you going to be in Madden this year?

For me I will probably start out as my Browns as always, but will want to try the Lions or Bucs or Titans.

souljahbill
06-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Who are you going to be in Madden this year?

For me I will probably start out as my Browns as always, but will want to try the Lions or Bucs or Titans.

I haven't played Madden since '06 (outside of demos) but if I were to get any Madden, I'd always take my hometown Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NatureBoy
06-12-2011, 09:17 AM
http://raiderslinks.com/images/gif/awind.gif

Paakaa10
06-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I like to try playing as all of the teams in the game each year, and this year I'll definitely be doing that to see what entrances and traditions were included for each team this year.

Once I've done that, however, I typically play as "my team": the New England Patriots. Now that Franchise mode has been updated, I'll definitely have an ongoing Patriots Franchise.

I'll probably set up another Franchise for when I want to play as a different team, however; I'm eyeing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because they've got a lot of promising young talent.

Kingpin32
06-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Usually I would create myself as a QB and play as my Cowboys. This year I don't know who I'll play with yet.

jaymo76
06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
As always... I will represent "the greatness of the Raiders..."

http://pearcy.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/raiders-helmet.jpg

morsdraconis
06-12-2011, 01:34 PM
If I ever play the game again, it's the Redskins.

Boucher
06-12-2011, 02:48 PM
If I ever play the game again, it's the Redskins.

+1

Daywalker86
06-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Definitive VIKINGS...

SKOL VIKES!!

skipwondah33
06-12-2011, 04:55 PM
It depends each year. I've rarely had the opportunity to get the Steelers in the various leagues I am in. In one league I've used them every season by retaining the rights to them for winning in the playoffs. In my other leagues I draft depending on how the game plays. This past version I actually enjoyed using the Ravens and Saints. In '12 I'll go with the Steelers in my main league because I made a deal for the #1 pick and because zone coverage should be improved which they play well.

So basically it all depends on who I get. I'll run with anyone from upper teams to the bottom teams.

Dont play in offline franchise mode

SmoothPancakes
06-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Damn, you beat me to it Cody. I just thought of starting up a thread like this last night. :D

As for me, I'm gonna completely skip my usual of doing a dynasty with my Denver Broncos, and roll with Jacksonville. I bought Madden 11 two weeks ago solely to achievement whore the and get the extremely easy 1000G with it. Playing through the Madden Moments to unlock the Super Bowl Sunday moment for the achievement tied to it, I played one moment where I had to lead Jacksonville down the field in the last two minutes and score a game winning touchdown. I had so much fun with Jacksonville, that I ended up replaying that Madden Moment with them at least 5 times just for the fun of it.

So Jacksonville is my first franchise in Madden 12.

jaymo76
06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Damn, you beat me to it Cody. I just thought of starting up a thread like this last night. :D

As for me, I'm gonna completely skip my usual of doing a dynasty with my Denver Broncos, and roll with Jacksonville. I bought Madden 11 two weeks ago solely to achievement whore the and get the extremely easy 1000G with it. Playing through the Madden Moments to unlock the Super Bowl Sunday moment for the achievement tied to it, I played one moment where I had to lead Jacksonville down the field in the last two minutes and score a game winning touchdown. I had so much fun with Jacksonville, that I ended up replaying that Madden Moment with them at least 5 times just for the fun of it.

So Jacksonville is my first franchise in Madden 12.

Totally understandable Smooth... if I were a Denver fan I would also fear having to play Oakland twice... lol. :)

SmoothPancakes
06-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Totally understandable Smooth... if I were a Denver fan I would also fear having to play Oakland twice... lol. :)

Hey now! :D The only reason I'm starting off with Jacksonville instead of Denver is because I do a Denver franchise every single year, much like I start off every year in NCAA with a Navy dynasty. I'm already switching things up in NCAA, starting out at Florida Atlantic due to coaching carousel, so may as well change it up in Madden also. ;)

iBrandon
06-13-2011, 11:04 AM
same as always, the San Francisco 49ers.

Details
06-13-2011, 11:07 AM
http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ac/Miami_Dolphins_helmet_rightface.png/135px-Miami_Dolphins_helmet_rightface.png

jaymo76
06-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Hey now! :D The only reason I'm starting off with Jacksonville instead of Denver is because I do a Denver franchise every single year, much like I start off every year in NCAA with a Navy dynasty. I'm already switching things up in NCAA, starting out at Florida Atlantic due to coaching carousel, so may as well change it up in Madden also. ;)

Yeah I played as Detroit last year for a change. Have to admit though, I definitely "missed" playing as my team.

accfsu34
06-13-2011, 10:21 PM

but of course! lol

accfsu34
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
As always ima play with my Bucs. MY first objective is to get a couple of corners. Im not sure if Talib is coming back and Barber is getting old.

ram29jackson
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM

where you find that one ?

ram29jackson
06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Packers/Rams/Redskins...would like to use Raiders often, but bad online rep for them haha

CoreySA
06-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I'll always ride with my SF 49ers. I do however like to use the Pats and Eagles as well.

steelerfan
06-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Hmm. Lemme think about it.....

:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

morsdraconis
06-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Hmm. Lemme think about it.....

:D

Cleveland Browns right?

Oh no wait, I know. The Baltimore Ravens!

steelerfan
06-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Cleveland Browns right?

Oh no wait, I know. The Baltimore Ravens!

:P