PDA

View Full Version : Doing Your Business at Your Place of Business Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Nothing is better than pooping on the clock, getting paid to poop, well you know.

I work for an insurance company, and there is usually never a dull moment. (and a lot of urinal rule breakers)

Use this thread to discuss.

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
In regards to psuexv's post..... (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?425-The-Anything-Thread&p=66915&viewfull=1#post66915)

There is a male and a female one here so we don't have that problem.

psuexv
06-10-2011, 09:30 AM
And for the backstory - http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2133-The-Nothing-Thread-(aka-Did-I-miss-Jeff-s-5000th-post-)&p=61247&viewfull=1#post61247

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 09:46 AM
http://pottytrainingsolutions.com/images/Everyone%20Poops%20Book.jpg

:D :D :D

psuexv
06-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Here's a question - Do you ever get the urge when you're at the urinal and someone is in the stall next to you, to just peek your head over the top and see if you can freak them out :D

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Here's a question - Do you ever get the urge when you're at the urinal and someone is in the stall next to you, to just peek your head over the top and see if you can freak them out :D

No. :smh:

psuexv
06-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Another question for you then. You walk into a bathroom with 3 urinals and there's a dude in one of the end ones. Which one do you take? From your answer above I'm assuming one of the end ones. Wrong... you've got to take the middle and make him uncomfortable.. :D

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Either one of the end ones or I piss in the stall :D

Sinister
06-10-2011, 10:22 AM
I like taking poops at work, though the aftermath can be harse for some. I work in a school and I'm the only guy so I try not to use the same one the female staff uses. I use the one open for students and public. I often times leave traces of forced entry. That usually cracks me up cause of what people walk into.

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 10:26 AM
This is why smartphones were invented....for something to do while you're pooping at work.

psusnoop
06-10-2011, 10:33 AM
This is why smartphones were invented....for something to do while you're pooping at work.

Completely agree, my average time has gone up since I got my new phone. :D

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Guess what I'm doing now :nod:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Who brings a briefcase to the pooper in this place? He definitely wasn't important enough to have a briefcase :D

psuexv
06-10-2011, 10:57 AM
I get weirded out by the people that bring their coffee mugs in. Even though they set them on the sink counter.... nah

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I get weirded out by the people that bring their coffee mugs in. Even though they set them on the sink counter.... nah

I do that....because the cafeteria is downstairs so before I get a refill of coffee, I leave a deposit.

steelerfan
06-10-2011, 11:07 AM
I like to go "lights out" on defecators. If I walk into a bathroom to piss and someone else is in there shitting, the first thing I do is check for light switches. If there is a light switch, I cut the lights off on my way out. Good luck with the cleanup and finding your way outta there, motherfucker! I do this everywhere I go.

psusnoop
06-10-2011, 11:17 AM
I like to go "lights out" on defecators. If I walk into a bathroom to piss and someone else is in there shitting, the first thing I do is check for light switches. If there is a light switch, I cut the lights off on my way out. Good luck with the cleanup and finding your way outta there, motherfucker! I do this everywhere I go.

:D:D:D:D

psuexv
06-10-2011, 11:25 AM
True story - at an old job of mine there was this chick and man did she slip up letting this story out. Apparently she was in the can and it was a nice healthy one so she felt the need for a courtesy flush. A couple of seconds later she feels the water hitting her ass and as she jumps up the water slops onto her pants that are around her ankles. She proceeds to undress and clean her pants in the sink and (this is my favorite part) clean her ass in the sink. Dries off and goes back to work.

So how we found out. There was this chair in an empty cubicle beside me and I noticed that day that it had some type of stain on it. I said something about it and she got all weird. Then the next day they had to do some maintence on the ventilation and it was creating a smell apparently caused from one of the bathrooms. She comes back from lunch and was like what is that smell. I told her that apparently there was something wrong in one of the bathrooms and causing the smell. She just blurts out, I wonder if it's the one I clogged and immediately got flushed and walked away. I finally got it out of her friend what happened... Man did I ever laugh so hard in my life.

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 11:27 AM
True story - at an old job of mine there was this chick and man did she slip up letting this story out. Apparently she was in the can and it was a nice healthy one so she felt the need for a courtesy flush. A couple of seconds later she feels the water hitting her ass and as she jumps up the water slops onto her pants that are around her ankles. She proceeds to undress and clean her pants in the sink and (this is my favorite part) clean her ass in the sink. Dries off and goes back to work.

So how we found out. There was this chair in an empty cubicle beside me and I noticed that day that it had some type of stain on it. I said something about it and she got all weird. Then the next day they had to do some maintence on the ventilation and it was creating a smell apparently caused from one of the bathrooms. She comes back from lunch and was like what is that smell. I told her that apparently there was something wrong in one of the bathrooms and causing the smell. She just blurts out, I wonder if it's the one I clogged and immediately got flushed and walked away. I finally got it out of her friend what happened... Man did I ever laugh so hard in my life.

:fp: :D

psusnoop
06-10-2011, 11:29 AM

:D:D

steelerfan
06-10-2011, 02:47 PM
:D

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 02:49 PM
I am guilty of plugging the shitter once or twice at work :D thankfully I have never had to go through those ordeals, I jump ship before that happens :D

psuexv
06-10-2011, 02:50 PM
I am guilty of plugging the shitter once or twice at work :D thankfully I have never had to go through those ordeals, I jump ship before that happens :D

I can see someone walking in and JB is shuffling over to the next stall "I wouldn't go in there dude" :D

psuexv
06-10-2011, 02:53 PM

You need to get them to upgrade to some NASA level flushers....:smh:

JBHuskers
06-10-2011, 03:13 PM
You need to get them to upgrade to some NASA level flushers....:smh:

That was hilarious on the Larry The Cable Guy's Only In America when he went to NASA and tried out the shitters :D

ram29jackson
06-10-2011, 04:54 PM

:rolleyes::smh::mad:

ram29jackson
06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
alot of this suggests poor plumbing or bad maintainance or something with work/public restrooms...?

you go to your own at home 100s of times and no bizarre problems. the ones at work might go bad 1 in 20 times....the fact that others use it is a factor but still shouldnt up the ante that much....?

HWill
06-10-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.postwhore.net/postwhore.gif

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Jesus. This guy two stalls over sounds like he is trying out for The Lawrence Welk Orchestra. :smh:

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Jesus. This guy two stalls over sounds like he is trying out for The Lawrence Welk Orchestra. :smh:

Fucker has never heard of a courtesy flush either...

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 10:33 AM

More specifically the tuba section...

psuexv
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
More specifically the tuba section...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKyr1gkjQM

psuexv
06-13-2011, 11:06 AM
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/psuexv/Capture45.jpg

AustinWolv
06-13-2011, 11:16 AM
But have you bothered to notice the schedule of stall usage? Seems to be a consistent pattern of when they are being used at my work. Kind of annoying to walk all the way down the hall and 'no vacancy', so then I have to go back down to the other end of the hall or sometimes even hit a different floor. Thus, 'off-hours' are a good thing.

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
But have you bothered to notice the schedule of stall usage? Seems to be a consistent pattern of when they are being used at my work. Kind of annoying to walk all the way down the hall and 'no vacancy', so then I have to go back down to the other end of the hall or sometimes even hit a different floor. Thus, 'off-hours' are a good thing.

The 1st floor shitters have less traffic.

psuexv
06-13-2011, 11:25 AM
You know what pisses me off... the traveling shitters, guys that constantly can't use the ones on their own floor/wing

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 11:26 AM
You know what pisses me off... the traveling shitters, guys that constantly can't use the ones on their own floor/wing

<<<<<< that would be me :D

psuexv
06-13-2011, 11:29 AM
<<<<<< that would be me :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEE8mNHxWFU&feature=related

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 11:30 AM

If you go to a different floor, you have more anonymity. :nod:

psuexv
06-13-2011, 11:31 AM
If you go to a different floor, you have more anonymity. :nod:

Nah... you're tagged, trust me. People talk, people talk ;)

JBHuskers
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Nah... you're tagged, trust me. People talk, people talk ;)

The company has over 1000 people in it. :D

psuexv
06-13-2011, 11:50 AM
The company has over 1000 people in it. :D

That doesn't matter.. People know who should be using the facilities around them.

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
That doesn't matter.. People know who should be using the facilities around them.

coming from you I bet you have a spreadsheet setup with times and names, just so you know this is not normal :D

psuexv
06-13-2011, 12:10 PM
coming from you I bet you have a spreadsheet setup with times and names, just so you know this is not normal :D

:nod: the only thing I can't pin down is when those damn cleaning ladies are going to be there. They don't seem to have a schedule.

psusnoop
06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
:nod: the only thing I can't pin down is when those damn cleaning ladies are going to be there. They don't seem to have a schedule.

morsdraconis
06-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I always used the basement toilet, mainly because there were only two toilets, and one was always broken, which meant I could shit in piece and not have to worry about having company while shitting.

steelerfan
06-13-2011, 04:57 PM
shit in piece

:confused:

SmoothPancakes
06-13-2011, 04:58 PM

He's probably referring to the runs. ;)

morsdraconis
06-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Damn grammar/spelling nazis...

baseballplyrmvp
06-13-2011, 10:00 PM
some of the bathrooms at the places i work at are pretty disgusting.... :sick:

i remember one bathroom at a dairy farm i was working at a couple of years ago. i walked in, saw a pile of toilet paper, covered in shit, on the ground next to the toilet, flies buzzing all around it. i examined the scene in front of me for a second, turned around and went back to work thinking, "fuck no; i can hold this another 6 hours."

texacotea
06-14-2011, 07:53 AM
some of the bathrooms at the places i work at are pretty disgusting.... :sick:

i remember one bathroom at a dairy farm i was working at a couple of years ago. i walked in, saw a pile of toilet paper, covered in shit, on the ground next to the toilet, flies buzzing all around it. i examined the scene in front of me for a second, turned around and went back to work thinking, "fuck no; i can hold this another 6 hours."

it was a dairy farm you could have went in the field and noone would have known the difference

iBrandon
06-14-2011, 08:25 AM
I work with almost 60 people but only 7 of us are male. So are bathrooms are usually pretty empty. I go to the bathroom multiple times a day just to sit on the toilet and check Twitter and just play on my phone. If some poop happens to come out during my quality iPhone time, than great, if not then that just means I get more bathroom fun later when I actually do have to poop.

steelerfan
06-14-2011, 09:30 AM
I work with almost 60 people but only 7 of us are male. So are bathrooms are usually pretty empty. I go to the bathroom multiple times a day just to sit on the toilet and check Twitter and just play on my phone. If some poop happens to come out during my quality iPhone time, than great, if not then that just means I get more bathroom fun later when I actually do have to poop.

This.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
06-14-2011, 01:52 PM
I definitely had jalapeņos last night. OUCH!

psuexv
06-14-2011, 01:58 PM

:smh:

JBHuskers
06-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Those who bring smartphones to the shitter....

Do you have rest your elbows on your legs for so long while on the pot, when you stand back up your leg falls asleep :D

steelerfan
06-14-2011, 02:02 PM

I had some burger today with about 40 jalepeno slices on it. Ooooops!

psusnoop
06-14-2011, 03:09 PM
I had some burger today with about 40 jalepeno slices on it. Ooooops!

OUCH that's not going to be pretty :fp:

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 10:46 AM
So there is a guy in a wheelchair on our floor. But it is just odd when his service dog comes into the shitter with him. And there is this other guy sitting here petting and talking to the dog while they wash their hands :smh: let me shit in peace!!!

gschwendt
06-16-2011, 10:51 AM
So there is a guy in a wheelchair on our floor. But it is just odd when his service dog comes into the shitter with him. And there is this other guy sitting here petting and talking to the dog while they wash their hands :smh: let me shit in peace!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using TapatalkWhy does a guy in a wheelchair need a service dog?

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Why does a guy in a wheelchair need a service dog?

My guess would be if he has fallen and can't get up or something like that he could say a code word to have the dog bark so someone can help.

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 11:04 AM
If he tumbles off the throne with shit hanging from his ass, he'd better hope the dog picks him up. I'm not f'n' helping. :smh:

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 11:05 AM
If he tumbles off the throne with shit hanging from his ass, he'd better hope the dog picks him up. I'm not f'n' helping. :smh:

..the dog would probably eat the shit :D

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
..the dog would probably eat the shit :D

You'd be surprised what dogs will eat.

/funeral business memories

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 11:09 AM
You'd be surprised what dogs will eat.

/funeral business memories

:fp: :D :fp: :D :fp: :D

psuexv
06-16-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm not sure I like where this thread is heading :D :D

Nothingface
06-16-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm at home but i have a turd story brewing. I'm too lazy to shit in the morning so when i eat, I regret the decision of not clearing out my system first. Yep, here goes a very slow walk to the bathroom.

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm at home but i have a turd story brewing. I'm too lazy to shit in the morning so when i eat, I regret the decision of not clearing out my system first. Yep, here goes a very slow walk to the bathroom.

Live footage of Nothingface doing the penguin walk to the shitter:

http://www.indigodevelop.com/Centers/Support/downloads/public/images/penguin_walk.gif

Nothingface
06-16-2011, 11:25 AM
How did u know that penguins are my favorite thing in the whole world.

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 11:26 AM

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah a friend of mine at work and I call it the penguin walk whenever we have to waddle to the shitter.

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Yeah a friend of mine at work and I call it the penguin walk whenever we have to waddle to the shitter.

When it's a race to get there before you diarrhea yourself, we call it a "photo finish".

SmoothPancakes
06-16-2011, 11:45 AM
When it's a race to get there before you diarrhea yourself, we call it a "photo finish".

I've always called it a "photo finish" when you're touching cotton and the log is coming out whether your ready or not and your bowels are already half empty before you're even done sitting down.

psusnoop
06-16-2011, 11:49 AM
I've always called it a "photo finish" when you're touching cotton and the log is coming out whether your ready or not and your bowels are already half empty before you're even done sitting down.

more like a "splash and go" then photo finish

SmoothPancakes
06-16-2011, 11:54 AM
more like a "splash and go" then photo finish

True, "splash and go" does work. Though I've always found "photo finish" the better choice personally, because at that point, it's literally a difference of a couple seconds between shitting yourself, or getting it in the bowl. Sometimes it's so damn close, you practically would need to go to slow-mo replay to see just how close it was. :D

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 11:57 AM
True, "splash and go" does work. Though I've always found "photo finish" the better choice personally, because at that point, it's literally a difference of a couple seconds between shitting yourself, or getting it in the bowl. Sometimes it's so damn close, you practically would need to go to slow-mo replay to see just how close it was. :D

This.

morsdraconis
06-16-2011, 12:25 PM

This thread is pure fuckin' comedy gold. Jesus christ guys.

Sinister
06-16-2011, 12:57 PM
its worse when you get the rumble and then the farts . Then you run off before "the photo finish" only to find out a small deposit was made in your shorts while you were farting. Happens to me all the time.

Though I feel more comfortable at home. Nothing like coming home and letting lose . Though my wife doesn't like it cause she says I stink. I have no idea what she's talking about my shit don't stink.

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 01:01 PM
its worse when you get the rumble and then the farts . Then you run off before "the photo finish" only to find out a small deposit was made in your shorts while you were farting. Happens to me all the time.

Though I feel more comfortable at home. Nothing like coming home and letting lose . Though my wife doesn't like it cause she says I stink. I have no idea what she's talking about my shit don't stink.

? :fp: :D :o :eek:

steelerfan
06-16-2011, 01:08 PM
:fp:

morsdraconis
06-16-2011, 02:20 PM
The best is when you take a shit, and it's just one long log. It's like, "how in the hell did that fit inside me?"

Then you have to think, "Will the toilet actually flush and go down with that long of a log?"

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 02:29 PM
The best is when you take a shit, and it's just one long log. It's like, "how in the hell did that fit inside me?"

Then you have to think, "Will the toilet actually flush and go down with that long of a log?"

Those are almost the shits you want to take a picture of because you're so proud of it.

Sinister
06-16-2011, 09:20 PM
? :fp: :D :o :eek:

What like its never happened to you.

ram29jackson
06-16-2011, 10:19 PM
no........no........just no......

NatureBoy
06-16-2011, 10:43 PM

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk Where does the dog piss and crap if he brings it to work?

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Where does the dog piss and crap if he brings it to work?

Outside (I hope)....sometimes the dog wanders off from his cubicle....which is on the other end of the floor from ours.....but the dog will go rooting around in trash cans :D then someone has to bring the dog back to him. I'm beginning to wonder if he just got the service dog vest from eBay or something :D

Nothingface
06-16-2011, 11:42 PM
The best kinda shit is the blessed one. Hardly if any to wipe. ITS A MIRACLE!

SmoothPancakes
06-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Anybody have a ghost shit? I had one last week. That thing was a bitch coming out, then the fucker wasn't even in the toilet when I was done.

morsdraconis
06-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Anybody have a ghost shit? I had one last week. That thing was a bitch coming out, then the fucker wasn't even in the toilet when I was done.

Ah, the 20 minute shit that results in little pebbles but feels like you're shitting a brick.

About the only thing worse than a ghost shit is the messy shit (where it takes you 10 minutes to wipe afterwards and makes you feel like you need to take a shower to truly feel clean).

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Ah, the 20 minute shit that results in little pebbles but feels like you're shitting a brick.

I call that Kibbles & Shits

About the only thing worse than a ghost shit is the messy shit (where it takes you 10 minutes to wipe afterwards and makes you feel like you need to take a shower to truly feel clean).

Jesus no kidding, and it isn't like the work TP is Quilted Northern either....if you have to shit three times in a day you're going to walk like you'd been riding a horse all day in RDR.

morsdraconis
06-17-2011, 02:10 AM
Does anyone still read while taking a shit anymore? I figure cellphones/Kindles (or kindle like devices)/iPads (or iPad like devices) have taken the place of books for most people, but certainly not for me. Gives me a chance to read a good 20-40 pages in peace. I had been playing games while takin' a shit for the longest time, but I went back to reading again (certainly helps to have a good book to read - Bill Simmons' The Book of Basketball is my current book) and it's been quite enjoyable to once again work my brain while spending useless time on the shitter.

SmoothPancakes
06-17-2011, 02:24 AM
I usually end up reading that night's local rag. Which also tends to result in a massive variance of amount of time I spend in there. If there is not a single thing worth a damn to read in it, my visits to the shitter are very, very short. I pretty much do my business and get out. If it's one of those days where there is at least one good story on nearly every page, even if I'm done shitting within two or three minutes, I end up sitting there until I'm done reading the entire paper. :D

NatureBoy
06-17-2011, 08:31 AM
After all the shit that's come between them, I can't believe their still together...who you ask...My ass cheeks.

From Al Snow's twitter page.

baseballplyrmvp
06-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Anybody have a ghost shit? I had one last week. That thing was a bitch coming out, then the fucker wasn't even in the toilet when I was done.i hate that....all that hard work and nothing to show for it.

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Not sure if I have to just shamelessly let out a bunch of gas or if any solids follow....time to investigate.

JBHuskers
06-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Not sure if I have to just shamelessly let out a bunch of gas or if any solids follow....time to investigate.

Good thing I didn't do a test fire :sick:

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 08:55 AM

http://th300.photobucket.com/albums/nn32/cookid106/th_poop_pants.jpg

What could have been.......

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm sitting here currently enjoying a morning cup of coffee and I open this thread. Now I suddenly don't really want to finish my coffee anymore after seeing that. :(

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 08:58 AM
I'm sitting here currently enjoying a morning cup of coffee and I open this thread. Now I suddenly don't really want to finish my coffee anymore after seeing that. :(

That's how JB feels this morning after hitting up the McDonalds drive thru :D:D

psuexv
06-21-2011, 09:06 AM
McDonalds drive thru :D:D

ummmmmmm.... McNuggets. I might have to see if the local McDs is still running the 50 piece McNugget for $9.99 today.

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 09:28 AM
ummmmmmm.... McNuggets. I might have to see if the local McDs is still running the 50 piece McNugget for $9.99 today.

That is a heck of a deal, though I made myself sick the other day as I sat down and tried to eat the whole thing myself. I came up 17 pieces short :D:D:D. I'll stick to pizza the next time I try something like that.

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Damn, now I have a sudden craving for both McNuggets and pizza. :D

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 10:25 AM
:D Pizza is the bomb! Give me a large Pep. pizza from Papa Johns every meal every day and I'm one happy camper :nod:

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 10:28 AM
:D Pizza is the bomb! Give me a large Pep. pizza from Papa Johns every meal every day and I'm one happy camper :nod:

Mmm, Papa Johns. Now there is a pizza I have not had a long time. I've been getting Little Caesars a lot lately when it comes to getting pizza, ever since someone finally opened one up in town again for the first time in probably a decade. A large pepperoni for $5, just walk in and buy it and walk out less than a minute later, you just can't beat that.

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 11:17 AM
As a family man myself we have done this on occasion as well, but I just wait for their specials and take advantage of them. I also love their three meats pizza too. :D:D damn I'm really hungry for pizza now.

steelerfan
06-21-2011, 01:49 PM
The Little Caesar's Pan pizzas are pretty good for a cheap fix.

I've been stuck on Pizza Hut's thin crust Pepperoni Lover's with extra cheese for a while now.

A few weeks ago, I woke up, hungover, and had 20 McNuggets on the night stand. So it was cold nuggets for breakfast. :D Apparently, I bought them at like 3 am and didn't touch them. :sf:

psuexv
06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
A few weeks ago, I woke up, hungover, and had 20 McNuggets on the night stand. So it was cold nuggets for breakfast. :D Apparently, I bought them at like 3 am and didn't touch them. :sf:

Or maybe the McNugget fairy brought them for you.

http://banrigh.com/images/96%20McNuggets%20Princess.jpg

JBHuskers
06-21-2011, 01:54 PM
This went into a food thread within the shitting at work thread :D

(and I remember those McNugget Happy Meal characters from the 80's :D :D :D)

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Heading to Pizza hut tonight, taking the teeball team there for their end of the year thanks.

And let me tell you who is in trouble......that "buffet" is going to get crushed tonight big time.

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 01:55 PM
This went into a food thread within the shitting at work thread :D

(and I remember those McNugget Happy Meal characters from the 80's :D :D :D)

It sure did, we have a habit of changing threads rather quickly. We might need a food thread now :D:D

steelerfan
06-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Or maybe the McNugget fairy brought them for you.

I believed in her, fully, until I saw my bank statement. It really was a crushing blow when I put 2 and 2 together and figured out she wasn't real. :(

JBHuskers
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
It sure did, we have a habit of changing threads rather quickly. We might need a food thread now :D:D

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2463-The-Fast-Food-Junk-Food-Thread&p=70607#post70607

Done :D

psuexv
06-21-2011, 01:59 PM
I believed in her, fully, until I saw my bank statement. It really was a crushing blow when I put 2 and 2 together and figured out she wasn't real. :(

Just be happy you don't have the tooth fairy checking in on you when your :sf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTOpX8DHzQs

steelerfan
06-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Just be happy you don't have the tooth fairy checking in on you when your :sf:

ram29jackson
06-21-2011, 05:01 PM
why are you even talking about mcnuggets? its what you eat when there are absolutely no other options. Mcnuggets dont even qualify as food like most of McDonald's crap...and spell check doesnt even recognise McNuggets either :D

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Your point?

ram29jackson
06-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Your point?

:DMcNuggets suck:D

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2011, 05:14 PM

To you maybe.

steelerfan
06-21-2011, 05:47 PM
spell check doesnt even recognise McNuggets either :D

My spell check doesn't recognize "recognise". :dunno:

ram29jackson
06-21-2011, 05:52 PM

:D yep, saw that as well, neither did mine. But one joke at a time:D

psusnoop
06-21-2011, 06:17 PM

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Boy did I have to penguin walk it today. Followed by Hiroshima.

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Nothing like sneezing on the shitter to get another round kickstarted.

psusnoop
06-22-2011, 10:00 AM

:D:D:D That is classic.

psuexv
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM

No, no, no - McNuggets rock, as do Double cheesburgers, Big Macs, Angus Snack Wraps, apple pies, McFlurries and of course the greatest thing that McDonalds ever created..... THE SHAMROCK SHAKE!!!!!!

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM
:D:D:D That is classic.

There was no foreplay with the initial attack....holy shit :D

psuexv
06-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Boy did I have to penguin walk it today.

So did I and the mother f'in shitter was backed up. I think it started to overflow on someone and they just threw a bunch of tp in there to suck up the water. I almost took a picture to show you guys but I had to haul ass(pun intended) to another bathroom.

psuexv
06-22-2011, 10:10 AM

You need to be careful.. you could blow out an O ring like that.

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 10:11 AM
So did I and the mother f'in shitter was backed up. I think it started to overflow on someone and they just threw a bunch of tp in there to suck up the water. I almost took a picture to show you guys but I had to haul ass(pun intended) to another bathroom.

Thankfully I went down to floor one and was in solitude and it was a freshly clean toilet. (Can always tell because the seat is up and the water is blue :nod:)

psusnoop
06-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Thankfully I went down to floor one and was in solitude and it was a freshly clean toilet. (Can always tell because the seat is up and the water is blue :nod:)

Huge huge bonus right there.

ram29jackson
06-22-2011, 03:09 PM
No, no, no - McNuggets rock, as do Double cheesburgers, Big Macs, Angus Snack Wraps, apple pies, McFlurries and of course the greatest thing that McDonalds ever created..... THE SHAMROCK SHAKE!!!!!!

theres nothing big or Macky about Big Macs....? two paper thin pieces of meat in bad bread and a few shards of lettuce...?

psuexv
06-22-2011, 03:14 PM
theres nothing big or Macky about Big Macs....? two paper thin pieces of meat in bad bread and a few shards of lettuce...?

It's all about the special sauce ;)

steelerfan
06-22-2011, 03:18 PM
It's all about the special sauce ;)

That's what she said.

psusnoop
06-22-2011, 03:26 PM

psuexv
06-22-2011, 03:33 PM
That's what she said.

Just as long as she keeps it....:smh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=48s

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Try not to suck any dicks on your way out to the car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChzRB8h6LU

CoreySA
06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
I work nights, so when I work I poop in the woman's bathroom. Much cleaner and sanitary in there. Except for the one stall that has the bloody tampon box hanging up. That ish is gross. I'm not pooping in there.

I remember when I did policing and it was always hard to poop. You'd have to walk into a McDonald's and hope when you pull your pants down nobody would try and steal your gun:P

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 05:48 PM
I work nights, so when I work I poop in the woman's bathroom. Much cleaner and sanitary in there. Except for the one stall that has the bloody tampon box hanging up. That ish is gross. I'm not pooping in there.

I remember when I did policing and it was always hard to poop. You'd have to walk into a McDonald's and hope when you pull your pants down nobody would try and steal your gun:P

:D :D :D :D

especially the going into the women's restroom to drop one :D :D

steelerfan
06-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I poop in the woman's bathroom.

You don't sit down to piss, do you?

:P

steelerfan
06-22-2011, 06:20 PM
the one stall that has the bloody tampon box hanging up.

:sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvJvWTQa6Jw

morsdraconis
06-22-2011, 06:29 PM

I was the same way at the office I worked at for a while. It was a small office and I worked later (or on weekends) than any of the women that worked there did so I'd take a shit in their bathroom instead of the Men's. It smelled SO much better in their bathroom (and actually had soap for proper hand sanitizing after dropping off my load).

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 06:53 PM
You don't sit down to piss, do you?

:P

He should. It's only common courtesy.

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 06:54 PM
I was the same way at the office I worked at for a while. It was a small office and I worked later (or on weekends) than any of the women that worked there did so I'd take a shit in their bathroom instead of the Men's. It smelled SO much better in their bathroom (and actually had soap for proper hand sanitizing after dropping off my load).

Did they have a couch in there too so you could read your Soap Opera Digest?

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 06:58 PM
In the pre-music on the computer days of DJ'ing in the strip club, we had a double deck CD player....and if I had to drop a deuce, I had to hope for either a few songs playing in a row, or a Tool song.

Deuce
06-22-2011, 07:02 PM
....and if I had to drop a deuce

I prefer you say 'take a dump', 'drop the kids off at the pool', or 'bake some brownies' ...anything but 'drop a deuce'!! Ha ha ;)

psusnoop
06-22-2011, 07:51 PM

steelerfan
06-22-2011, 11:31 PM

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:05 AM
So I dropped this deuce today :D :D :D

Deuce
06-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Not the first time I've been called a piece of shit. ;)

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 09:31 AM
There I sat all broken hearted. Tried to shit but only farted.

psuexv
06-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Someone unclogged the shitter.....:)):))

Reminds me of a story of this dude I used to work with. Apparently he traveled a lot with his old job and stopped at a rest area to do his business away from his place of business. Well everything was full except for a clogged one and he just couldn't wait so decided what the hell. Well he dropped a forceful one and got a bunch of splash all over his ass.... :D :fp::sick::down:

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Yuck :D :sick:

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:08 PM
There I sat all broken hearted. Tried to shit but only farted.

Going for try #2, I'm pretty sure something is going to come out this time.

psuexv
06-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Going for try #2, I'm pretty sure something is going to come out this time.

Isn't #2 why you were there the 1st time?

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Isn't #2 why you were there the 1st time?

Yes but nothing came out lol. Try #2 is finally going somewhere after some coaxing and greasy tacos from Amigos :nod:

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Nothing much came out in this trip. Must be a constipated kinda day :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Yes but nothing came out lol. Try #2 is finally going somewhere after some coaxing and greasy tacos from Amigos :nod:

So you're trying #2 of going #2.

psuexv
06-23-2011, 01:22 PM
Nothing much came out in this trip.

Man you really just lobbed this one up there..... let the butt plugging jokes begin. :D

steelerfan
06-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Reminds me of a story of this dude I used to work with....Well he dropped a forceful one and got a bunch of splash all over his ass.... :D :fp::sick::down:

:sick: snoop, was that you?

SmoothPancakes
06-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Someone unclogged the shitter.....:)):))

Reminds me of a story of this dude I used to work with. Apparently he traveled a lot with his old job and stopped at a rest area to do his business away from his place of business. Well everything was full except for a clogged one and he just couldn't wait so decided what the hell. Well he dropped a forceful one and got a bunch of splash all over his ass.... :D :fp::sick::down:

I would sooner shit in a trashcan than risk splashback from a clogged toilet.

psuexv
06-23-2011, 02:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl0bmyxHzrc&feature=related

SmoothPancakes
06-23-2011, 02:32 PM
YES! :D :D :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09abF7ZUNnk&feature=related

steelerfan
06-23-2011, 02:35 PM

A friend of mine had to do that at a gas station a couple of years ago. :D :D :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIASofR5-E&feature=related

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 03:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl0bmyxHzrc&feature=related

Good pull...no pun intended :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Good pull...no pun intended :D

Well if the pun was intended, wouldn't it be nice push?

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 03:23 PM

Depends on what you're trying to do :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Nothing much came out in this trip. Must be a constipated kinda day :D

Man you really just lobbed this one up there..... let the butt plugging jokes begin. :D

Depends on what you're trying to do :D

Gotcha ;)

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Gotcha ;)

Trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat today....and didn't get anywhere :D

psuexv
06-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat today....and didn't get anywhere :D

Because the rabbit is too busy chasing the gerbil that's up there :easy:

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 03:34 PM

:o

steelerfan
06-23-2011, 03:36 PM

psusnoop
06-23-2011, 03:38 PM

SmoothPancakes
06-25-2011, 12:44 PM
JESUS! Had a fucking nuclear turtle just a few minutes ago. http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e289138.gif

morsdraconis
06-25-2011, 09:27 PM
JESUS! Had a fucking nuclear turtle just a few minutes ago. http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e289138.gif

http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.1863908.3.sticker,375x360.nuclear-powered-turtle-v1.png

lilheavy
06-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Those who bring smartphones to the shitter....

Do you have rest your elbows on your legs for so long while on the pot, when you stand back up your leg falls asleep :D

:D That happens to me all the time. The funny part is trying to make sure you don't fall down trying to walk out of the bathroom :fp:

JBHuskers
06-26-2011, 11:56 AM
http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.1863908.3.sticker,375x360.nuclear-powered-turtle-v1.png

JBHuskers
06-27-2011, 09:31 AM
As soon as I sat down, the sounds of a backed up sink played :sick: had to give myself an instant courtesy flush. Musta been last night's cheddar-filled brats :D

JBHuskers
06-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Jesus....it was like Grand Central Station in there just now. :smh:

AustinWolv
06-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Much more comfortable at my desk now....just lost 1+ lbs.

Always amusing to weigh yourself before and after.

Sinister
06-28-2011, 06:36 PM
what's really sad is everytime i sit on the toilet now. I think of this thread.

JBHuskers
06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
what's really sad is everytime i sit on the toilet now. I think of this thread.

Atta kid!

JBHuskers
06-30-2011, 12:49 PM
WTF. Doing my business when the door opens and a female's voice asking for David :D

psusnoop
06-30-2011, 01:08 PM
If only you could have seen her face, it really could have impacted the answer given. :D:D:D

psuexv
07-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Someone clogged the toilet again.... Mfer.

texacotea
07-05-2011, 10:24 AM
WTF. Doing my business when the door opens and a female's voice asking for David :D

Did you let him up to talk?

psuexv
07-05-2011, 10:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU

JBHuskers
07-05-2011, 10:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3CbJtCA4M

psuexv
07-05-2011, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3CbJtCA4M

Watched the related video after this.... man I used to love Trish Stratus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DiTrh13cXM&feature=player_embedded

JBHuskers
07-05-2011, 10:36 AM
She wanted some of The Rock's strudel...that's for sure.

psuexv
07-05-2011, 10:38 AM
I bet he'd turn that Son of a bitch sideways and stick it straight up her candy ass.

texacotea
07-05-2011, 10:49 AM
im just saying :)

JBHuskers
07-05-2011, 10:51 AM
The Great Flood of 2011 must have reached the handicapped stall and the one next to it on my floor. Had to venture downstairs.

texacotea
07-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Had some pretty bad gas last night. Went twice today, im a little disappointed that the wife wont be reaping any benifits in the bed tonight

steelerfan
07-05-2011, 03:55 PM
The Great Flood of 2011 must have reached the handicapped stall and the one next to it on my floor. Had to venture downstairs.

Did someone flush the wheelchair guy's dog?

JBHuskers
07-05-2011, 04:00 PM

psusnoop
07-05-2011, 04:31 PM

You should have heard the yelps from that damn thing too :D

Deuce
07-06-2011, 08:34 PM
So true.

JBHuskers
07-06-2011, 08:38 PM
You should have heard the yelps from that damn thing too :D

I saw that dude today....sans dog :o

morsdraconis
07-06-2011, 09:26 PM
So true.

God, I HATE having to take a shit after taking a shower. Especially if it's bad and I can't wait until the slight condensation on my body has dried and therefore it's a wet, slippery shit that makes me feel like I might as well take another shower.

psuexv
07-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Or having to shit while your in the shower and have to jump out. Ass is slippery and if you sit down too quick you fly off into the wall :smh:

JBHuskers
07-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Or having to shit while your in the shower and have to jump out. Ass is slippery and if you sit down too quick you fly off into the wall :smh:

:fp: :D

baseballplyrmvp
07-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Or having to shit while your in the shower and have to jump out. Ass is slippery and if you sit down too quick you fly off into the wall :smh:with as much detail as you put, i take it this has happened to you before?

SmoothPancakes
07-06-2011, 10:17 PM

No, can't say that's ever happened to me. :D

psuexv
07-06-2011, 10:49 PM

No, can't say that's ever happened to me. :D

Sometimes there is just something about the heat and steam and it just lets loose, hop out and do your business :smh:

psuexv
07-06-2011, 10:50 PM
with as much detail as you put, i take it this has happened to you before?

I can neither confirm or deny ;)

psusnoop
07-07-2011, 07:20 AM

:D:D:D

JBHuskers
07-08-2011, 11:53 AM
If I wrote a book on this trip, it would be The Shit of a Thousand Wipes :fp:

JBHuskers
07-11-2011, 03:38 PM
If it wasn't for Tom Arnold in Austin Powers, most of the world would not know the courtesy flush. Even a decade+ since that lesson, there are still sumbitches that don't do it :sick:

JBHuskers
07-21-2011, 11:36 AM
This must be party in the bathroom day :fp: this is no place to carry on a conversation about work. This is a place for peace and tranquility dammit.

JBHuskers
07-21-2011, 11:43 AM
I just saw wheels and paws. So the dog survived :D

texacotea
07-21-2011, 12:24 PM
This must be party in the bathroom day :fp: this is no place to carry on a conversation about work. This is a place for peace and tranquility dammit.

I cant stand this, I mean really I know im at work. But I usually dont carry on a conversation with anyone while im at the house, so why would I want to now about a place that I HAVE to come to everyday.

Not to mention this is the place I go to "get away" from it all.

JBHuskers
07-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I cant stand this, I mean really I know im at work. But I usually dont carry on a conversation with anyone while im at the house, so why would I want to now about a place that I HAVE to come to everyday.

Not to mention this is the place I go to "get away" from it all.

They were standing there talking about call volume and shit (I work on the research team for a call center...thankfully I don't take calls 8 hours a day). :smh:

texacotea
07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Taking calls all day would be terrible, not to mention I dont like dumb people

JBHuskers
07-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Taking calls all day would be terrible, not to mention I dont like dumb people

Ugh I did it for a year and a half on two different positions, thankfully at that time I moved up the ladder very quickly.

JBHuskers
07-29-2011, 10:53 AM
So glad Peggle is on Droid now. Great time waster while on the shitter.

JBHuskers
08-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Lots of Guinness the night before makes for a self-instant courtesy flush in the morning :sick:

JBHuskers
08-23-2011, 02:52 PM
The current batch of toilet paper here at work has an odd scent to it. Like it was purchased at Hot Topic or something :D

Coach Kernzy
08-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Just heard a great one today while I was in the can next to another guy that talks way to much.
He says..."I'm coaching the Browns to the Super Bowl!"
I laughed pretty damn hard and thought to myself..."Makes sense"

Sinister
08-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Do you use a toilet if it show signs of forced entry?

JBHuskers
08-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you use a toilet if it show signs of forced entry?

No, but it sucks when the toilet looks clean and fine, but then you sit down and the seat is warm....meaning someone just freshly dropped one in there.

psusnoop
08-23-2011, 06:38 PM
No, but it sucks when the toilet looks clean and fine, but then you sit down and the seat is warm....meaning someone just freshly dropped one in there.

No turning back now :smh:

JBHuskers
08-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Not all shits are fulfilling, but the one I just took was The Feel Good Shit of the Week.

Sinister
08-26-2011, 02:14 PM
was it four flushes. I personally like the ones that fill like your inside just emptied out.

JBHuskers
08-26-2011, 02:16 PM
was it four flushes. I personally like the ones that fill like your inside just emptied out.

Only two. Had to give myself a courtesy flush.

Sinister
08-26-2011, 03:13 PM
You know this thread is really jacked up. considering the topic and its alway on topic in here no straying.

JBHuskers
09-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Today's theme. The Omelete Strikes Back :pw:

Deuce
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Maybe I need to eat an omelet. I'm going on two days w/o a dump. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
09-02-2011, 12:04 PM
So if earlier was The Omelete Strikes Back, right now must be Return of the Omelete. :pw:

psusnoop
09-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I just ate 3 hot sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions, I would be shocked if I'm not entertaining this thread shortly.

steelerfan
09-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Fwiw, my feces has been green for several days now. :dunno:

psusnoop
09-02-2011, 03:44 PM
U must be eating the same fruit snacks my children are :D:D:D

SmoothPancakes
09-02-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm about to go do some business here at work. Ate a BBQ pulled pork sub from Subway a little bit ago, and our HS football broadcast starts at 7pm, forcing me to stay in studio until the game ends, probably 10:30ish. So time to take care of some business beforehand.

steelerfan
09-02-2011, 08:39 PM
U must be eating the same fruit snacks my children are :D:D:D

No. I bought a 12-pack of Grape Crush for some unknown reason. I think that's what did it.

psuexv
09-02-2011, 10:53 PM
No. I bought a 12-pack of Grape Crush for some unknown reason. I think that's what did it.

That will definitely do it. Grape Crush is the bomb. Mix that shit with capt. Morgan

JBHuskers
09-03-2011, 12:05 PM
:D Eric, you say to mix every drink known to man with Capt. Morgan.

steelerfan
09-03-2011, 03:41 PM
That will definitely do it. Grape Crush is the bomb. Mix that shit with Promethazine.

Fixed.

Nothingface
09-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Liquid shits are the worst. I put toilet paper to layer the water so I get no splash back. Then the cleanup sucks but doesnt take as long.

JBHuskers
09-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Fixed.

psusnoop
09-04-2011, 04:18 PM
It has been a long day and I surely didn't improve my odds by eating buffalo dip. :nod:

Those jägerbombs all day surely didn't help yesterday.

steelerfan
09-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Still drinking Grape Crush and still dropping "mossy logs".

http://tapatalk.com/mu/62c401e2-2dc1-b648.jpg

JBHuskers
09-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Mossy logs :D

psuexv
09-12-2011, 11:46 AM
It took 2 days but the pulled pork sandwiches from Saturday are making their presence felt.... I pity the person that goes in there next :smh:

JBHuskers
09-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Breakfast pizza today in the caf at work....so I estimate anywhere between 60 to 120 minutes from now some hardcore penguin walking will commence.

:pw:

psuexv
09-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Standing at the urinal it sounded like the dude in the stall was shooting a potato gun :smh:

morsdraconis
09-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Standing at the urinal it sounded like the dude in the stall was shooting a potato gun :smh:

:D :D

That's an interesting picture you painted there.

psuexv
09-23-2011, 01:21 PM
:D :D

That's an interesting picture you painted there.

Yeah it startled me for a second. From the sounds of it, I think he was doing some abstract painting... I'd hate to see the bowl after he was done.

JBHuskers
09-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah it startled me for a second. From the sounds of it, I think he was doing some abstract painting... I'd hate to see the bowl after he was done.

http://colleenandnick.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pesto-olive-pizza3.jpg

psuexv
09-23-2011, 01:39 PM
:sick: