PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 12 team rankings

ram29jackson
06-08-2011, 08:11 PM
did someone post this already ? pasta padre email i got

hahaha at Ohio State :fp:

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/7476/arank.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/arank.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Paakaa10
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM
I believe that the link to the original source and all 120 team ratings and prestige numbers was already shared in the "NCAA 12 at E3" thread under "News and Announcements." Oh well.

ram29jackson
06-08-2011, 08:14 PM
I believe that the link to the original source and all 120 team ratings and prestige numbers was already shared in the "NCAA 12 at E3" thread under "News and Announcements." Oh well.

I still think the top 10 is worth talking about. for instance- I wonder if Stanford will be sexy enough to use for online play now guys haha ?

JeffHCross
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
I still think the top 10 is worth talking about. for instance- I wonder if Stanford will be sexy enough to use for online play now guys haha ?They're talking about the ratings here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2339-NCAA-Football-12-at-E3&p=66270&viewfull=1#post66270

souljahbill
06-08-2011, 10:04 PM
I still think the top 10 is worth talking about. for instance- I wonder if Stanford will be sexy enough to use for online play now guys haha ?

Considering they'll have the highest rated QB who will no doubt be high 90s, if not a 99, it's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ram29jackson
06-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Considering they'll have the highest rated QB who will no doubt be high 90s, if not a 99, it's possible.

and unless I missed something this off season , H ow is Texas A&M That high?

JeffHCross
06-08-2011, 10:31 PM
They replaced their quarterback and went on a 6 game winning streak to end the season, including victories over Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas. Their quarterback returns, along with 17 other starters, including 4 of their 5 offensive linemen. They have one of the most experienced teams in the nation. Two of their returning OL starters are left and right tackle, both were true freshmen next year and can only get better. Cyrus Gray is possibly one of the best running backs in the Big XII this season. They've been consistently rated in the top 15 among the Preseason rankings I've seen, including #8 in Phil Steele and #11 in ESPN.

ram29jackson
06-08-2011, 10:35 PM
They replaced their quarterback and went on a 6 game winning streak to end the season, including victories over Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas. Their quarterback returns, along with 17 other starters, including 4 of their 5 offensive linemen. They have one of the most experienced teams in the nation. Two of their returning OL starters are left and right tackle, both were true freshmen next year and can only get better. Cyrus Gray is possibly one of the best running backs in the Big XII this season. They've been consistently rated in the top 15 among the Preseason rankings I've seen, including #8 in Phil Steele and #11 in ESPN.

thats definitely interesting !

Pig Bomb
06-09-2011, 09:44 AM
I love the Aggies from growing up in TX.... could be a very exciting year for them!!

However, I frequently play with them [and NC State] in my dynasties because neither is ever ranked to start the year and they are a challenge to build up.... this year both are top 25 to start the year... WTF... low prestige will still make recruiting difficult, but it will be weird actually having a shot at the title in year one!!

iBrandon
06-09-2011, 10:07 AM

And I hope they fall flat on their face.

psuexv
06-10-2011, 08:26 AM

It'll actually be interesting to see where they rank Luck and Landry Jones, especially since Jones is some peoples Preseason First Team AA