PDA

View Full Version : I'm actually going to a high school play tonight

ram29jackson
06-04-2011, 05:47 PM
My best friends are a large family and most have kids. one of the sisters bought multiple tickets and gave me one. So I feel obligated to go but its worthit because of support they all show each other.

on a side note my friend is white and his daughter is black. Before the divorce, they had a baby together that obviously looks more like mom. She doesnt look mixed at all.

my friend has majority custody for the most part and she loves her dad.
when she was younger and he would take her to the store or where ever..of course people would look at them funny or even think he kidnapped her or something. he would have to explain "thats my daughter" haha

Nothingface
06-04-2011, 06:45 PM
My best friends are a large family and most have kids. one of the sisters bought multiple tickets and gave me one. So I feel obligated to go but its worthit because of support they all show each other.

on a side note my friend is white and his daughter is black. Before the divorce, they had a baby together that obviously looks more like mom. She doesnt look mixed at all.

my friend has majority custody for the most part and she loves her dad.
when she was younger and he would take her to the store or where ever..of course people would look at them funny or even think he kidnapped her or something. he would have to explain "thats my daughter" haha

lol

psusnoop
06-05-2011, 06:30 AM
LOL

steelerfan
06-05-2011, 10:51 AM
http://www.pimper.org/graphics/glitter/animated/PedoAlert.gif