PDA

View Full Version : The soap opera that is online head to head play

ram29jackson
06-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Played APF 2k8 a couple days ago against a guy and lost 14 to 7.

so, I messaged him and friended him because we both played a straight regular game.

we play a couple days later and I'm winning,21 to 10 I think with only a couple minutes in the 4th qtr left.

He does the flea flicker play 3 times in a row and fails each time ( this of course makes me wonder how old the guy is anyway because you dont do that play except maybe once a game or at the end of half or extreme situations in my opinion haha)

the first time ,his wr actually dropped it and the next 2 my AI linemen sacked him. the game disconnects and he messages me, something to the effect of -screw you- or what ever ? I look and he un-friended me haha

I'm not good at head to head at all. I lose maybe more than 66% of the time against randoms,because I dont have time to dominate like the rest of the 15 year olds haha. I may quit a few times if so thoroughly disgusted but for the most part I just take it because I can see what they do and or just practice a few things for the heck of it...I also upset them because I will not concede defeat if down allot haha...its all old news, but its fascinating the different forms it sometimes comes in like this most recent cry baby haha