PDA

View Full Version : Sunglasses

texacotea
05-31-2011, 08:42 PM
What you wearing? Broke my last pair and looking for a new pair. Let me hear it

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 09:14 PM
sun glasses? pff. If I stare at the sun long enough im pretty sure my eyes will gain immunity to the harmful rays.. What? this aint true?!?!

Deuce
05-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Gas station glasses. ;)

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM
Gas station glasses. ;)

Mine are like a $15 pair from Wal-Mart, lol. My last good pair got broken when I jumped in a bar fight between a bunch of bikers last Fall (steelerfan stays in the middle of excitement, lol). After that, I said, "no more" and went the cheap route.

Deuce
05-31-2011, 10:04 PM
My last good pair got broken when I jumped in a bar fight between a bunch of bikers

Damn dude...u know how to party!

morsdraconis
05-31-2011, 10:08 PM
Mine are like a $15 pair from Wal-Mart, lol. My last good pair got broken when I jumped in a bar fight between a bunch of bikers last Fall (steelerfan stays in the middle of excitement, lol). After that, I said, "no more" and went the cheap route.

Sounds like a hell of a story in the making there.

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Damn dude...u know how to party!

Well, since I was helping the local guys (pulled a guy off of one the locals who was getting pounded), I never have to watch my back again. ;)

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Sounds like a hell of a story in the making there.

Maybe an S&M Show segment. :nod:

Deuce
05-31-2011, 10:15 PM

Wasn't at the Blue Oyster Bar was it? ;)

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 10:16 PM

No! Lol. I guess you haven't followed The Nothing Thread.

psuexv
05-31-2011, 10:48 PM
Hell of a thread about sunglasses :fp:

morsdraconis
05-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Hell of a thread about sunglasses :fp:

We can turn any thread into The Anything Thread. Didn't you know that?

psuexv
05-31-2011, 11:17 PM
We can turn any thread into The Anything Thread. Didn't you know that?

This is what makes TGT special :)

SmoothPancakes
06-01-2011, 04:55 AM

It's going to be during the Bromance portion of the S&M Show. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

steelerfan
06-01-2011, 06:12 AM
It's going to be during the Bromance portion of the S&M Show. :D

Hey! I think that fu*ker was wearing my sunglasses! :mad:

texacotea
06-01-2011, 06:13 AM
:What happened here? Im gone for a couple hours and this turns into a homo thread???

whats going on here :fp:

steelerfan
06-01-2011, 06:21 AM
:What happened here? Im gone for a couple hours and this turns into a homo thread???

whats going on here :fp:

:D

Deuce showed up. That's what happened. :fp: :o

texacotea
06-01-2011, 06:27 AM
and no real solid input other than a bar he visits often.

steelerfan
06-01-2011, 06:30 AM
and no real solid input other than a bar he visits often.

Well, there's the gas station and Wal-Mart advice, too. :D

texacotea
06-01-2011, 06:46 AM
got that much, and really seems like the majority. I just think a "good" pair may hold up better.

Deuce
06-01-2011, 08:42 AM

Deuce showed up. That's what happened. :fp: :o

Ha ha. :)

Sorry tex ...now back on topic.

psuexv
06-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Here you go Tex, so real input. Right now I'm wearing Bolle and honestly don't like them. Was always an Oakley guy but went a with the Bolles 3 years ago. The arm always comes loose and I've had to replace the nose piece twice. Next pair I'm going back to Oakley, they are made well and if you take care of them they last.

I like metal frames, last pair of Oakely's were Awires, not sure if they still make them that was 6 years ago.

AustinWolv
06-01-2011, 03:59 PM
What you wearing? Broke my last pair and looking for a new pair. Let me hear it

Oakley. Great optics, durable. Had Maui Jims years back and they didn't hold up as well and weren't as optically sharp. Haven't gone higher cost than Oakleys and haven't seen the need to.

texacotea
06-02-2011, 10:24 AM
well i shoped around and found a pair of Bolle (this was before psu gave me some relevant info) and liked them but decided to keep looking around. Ended up at Kohls because thats where I bought the last pair that I really liked. Well I found and exact pair and now I have to return the Bolle to academy, needless to say I saved about $70

steelerfan
06-02-2011, 11:57 AM
well i shoped around and found a pair of Bolle (this was before psu gave me some relevant info) and liked them but decided to keep looking around. Ended up at Kohls because thats where I bought the last pair that I really liked. Well I found and exact pair and now I have to return the Bolle to academy, needless to say I saved about $70

SAVED $70?? How much did Academy charge you?

psusnoop
06-02-2011, 12:09 PM
SAVED $70?? How much did Academy charge you?

That is what I was thinking, LOL.

I got mine from Kohls as well.

Deuce
06-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Kohls? Wth? Shop at JCP! :)

morsdraconis
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
:smh:

More than $15 for sunglasses is ridiculous. I mean, how often do you really use them? 5% of the day?

AustinWolv
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM

More than $15 for sunglasses is ridiculous. I mean, how often do you really use them? 5% of the day?
Much more than that in TX. 1 hour of driving per day minimum. At the range for hours. Outside with the family for hours at the pool, etc.

I'll pay to have good glasses to avoid sun damage to the only set of eyes I have.

psusnoop
06-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Kohls? Wth? Shop at JCP! :)

LOL

Deuce
06-03-2011, 06:40 AM
LOL

Guess where I work? ;)

psusnoop
06-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Guess where I work? ;)

LOL, I have to call JCP about my sons' bed we just about 3 months ago. He has a full size bed and I sat down last night to read him a book and the damn wooden frame broke in half. I know your first thought is probably like wow you fat **ck, but I only go about 190lbs right now. I did fix it like any good man would have, I stacked up his wooden blocks in a 5x5 square for support of course he cried and asked me if it would ruin his Penn State Blocks (I may have brain washed him on PSU a little to much). :D:D

Deuce
06-03-2011, 08:07 AM
LOL, I have to call JCP about my sons' bed we just about 3 months ago. He has a full size bed and I sat down last night to read him a book and the damn wooden frame broke in half. I know your first thought is probably like wow you fat **ck, but I only go about 190lbs right now. I did fix it like any good man would have, I stacked up his wooden blocks in a 5x5 square for support of course he cried and asked me if it would ruin his Penn State Blocks (I may have brain washed him on PSU a little to much). :D:D

Ummm...did I say jcp? I meant I work at Kohls. Ha ha

Seriously, can u send me the item number or the name of the bed? I can't prolly do anything but I would like to at least forward it on to make sure this isn't common. If it is we'll pull from the site/store.

Did u buy online or at store? Either way, I'd take a picture and put it in front of someone. That should not happen!

Edit: sorry Tex! I'm hijacking the thread again. At least it's not about *** bikers this time. ;)

psusnoop
06-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Ummm...did I say jcp? I meant I work at Kohls. Ha ha

Seriously, can u send me the item number or the name of the bed? I can't prolly do anything but I would like to at least forward it on to make sure this isn't common. If it is we'll pull from the site/store.

Did u buy online or at store? Either way, I'd take a picture and put it in front of someone. That should not happen!

Edit: sorry Tex! I'm hijacking the thread again. At least it's not about *** bikers this time. ;)

LOL, I'll PM you the information once the wife grabs the email.

Deuce
06-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok..sound good!

...and sorry this happened. That really sucks!

steelerfan
06-04-2011, 07:25 AM
LOL, I have to call JCP about my sons' bed we just about 3 months ago. He has a full size bed and I sat down last night to read him a book and the damn wooden frame broke in half. I know your first thought is probably like wow you fat **ck, but I only go about 190lbs right now. I did fix it like any good man would have, I stacked up his wooden blocks in a 5x5 square for support of course he cried and asked me if it would ruin his Penn State Blocks (I may have brain washed him on PSU a little to much).

:D :D :D :Penn_State:

Edit: sorry Tex! I'm hijacking the thread again. At least it's not about *** bikers this time.

:D :D :D

ram29jackson
06-04-2011, 03:37 PM

I was going to say that...a friend of mine had different looking sunglasses than the last time I saw him and he said, it was just another pair from the local gas station or liquor store or something... i got a 20$ pair from a dept store..