PDA

View Full Version : Racing games. NASCAR 2011? Shift 2? or DiRT 3?

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Nascar 2011.
Dirt 3.
Shift 2 Unleashed.

Really Leaning towards Dirt 3 here but jus checkin if anyone is a race fan that would give me pros/cons of any of these or knows what game has easier driving mechanics.

oweb26
05-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Just from my limited experience with driving games, Shift 2 would probably be easier. But all of them have pretty hard driving mechanics especially Nascar. I am speaking from past releases of these games.

Where have you been hiding at man? I havent even seen you online recently.

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Just from my limited experience with driving games, Shift 2 would probably be easier. But all of them have pretty hard driving mechanics especially Nascar. I am speaking from past releases of these games.

Where have you been hiding at man? I havent even seen you online recently.

Hey man. How are ya? I've been busy with the child alot and attempting a social life. I think i like it better here. lol. Since NCAA 12 is closing in i'll be more active. I beat LA Noire the other day so now I got nothing to play. Racing games are pretty good time killers from past experience.

morsdraconis
05-31-2011, 10:10 AM
Shift 2 was crap, just like the first one.

Go with Dirt 3. At least it'll be semi-realistic and, judging from the first two, fun.

Don't play Nascar games so don't have much opinion on them.

If you haven't played it already, by far, the best racing game for the 360 is Forza Motorsports 3. Really, there isn't a racing game out there that can compete with it.

CLW
05-31-2011, 02:32 PM
I have Nascar 11 - I've played it one day and it was/is full of bugs. A patch is allegedly coming but who knows. I personally wish I hadn't gotten Nascar 11 but you might enjoy it b/c each person likes different things from their games.

UGA14
05-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Dirt 3. If you're at all looking for a realistic racing game stay as far away from NASCAR The Game as you can.

If you really want a racing game... get iRacing. But the costs there are way beyond anything else, so it should be better.