PDA

View Full Version : How do you level up?

tnupsman00
05-29-2011, 02:27 PM
How do you level up on Ncaa Football 11 on PS3. I finally got a win streak going.

souljahbill
05-29-2011, 02:28 PM
How do you level up on Ncaa Football 11 on PS3. I finally got a win streak going.

Explain. What are you talking about when you say level up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelerfan
05-29-2011, 02:54 PM
If you're talking about raising your Program Prestige (ie Stars), it's accomplished by meeting all of your contract goals.

tnupsman00
05-29-2011, 02:58 PM
In the lobby games. I am trying to go from Level 1 to Level 2.

cdj
05-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Basically, go on a win streak. You get more points (not shown) towards leveling up by winning on the road, beating Top 25 teams, etc. but basically if you win several in a row, that's the surefire way to rank up.

Personally speaking, I'd like to see NCAA Football copy NCAA Basketball's online level structure that rewards you points even for a loss. Granted, you get much more for a win, but if users can rank up even without huge win streaks it will discourage the 'win at all costs' structure NCAA FB currently has in place online. As is, users can have a relatively gaudy record but not be a high level as they don't go on significant win streaks.

psusnoop
06-01-2011, 08:01 PM
I never played the basketball series but I think and like that idea CDJ. That would be great to see.

tnupsman00
06-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I went on 11 game winning streak and got nowhere. Could this be because I was on 9 and 24 start? But now I reached 37 and 42.

cdj
06-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I went on 11 game winning streak and got nowhere. Could this be because I was on 9 and 24 start? But now I reached 37 and 42.

It could be, but I was pretty certain a win streak like that would get you leveled up.

souljahbill
06-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Don't you level up just by playing? I.E. stick skills, sportsmanship, loyalty, underdog win, etc.?

cdj
06-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Don't you level up just by playing? I.E. stick skills, sportsmanship, loyalty, underdog win, etc.?

I thought he meant in terms of basic online level, not Season Showdown. Maybe I misunderstood.

souljahbill
06-05-2011, 09:39 AM
I thought he meant in terms of basic online level, not Season Showdown. Maybe I misunderstood.

No, you're right. I know online play is a part of your Season Showdown ranking. I got it wrong. He's talking about the online "I'm the best player in the world" ranking.

C00KH4X
06-16-2011, 12:14 AM
You're not leveling up because of your record.

Since you started off 9-24, you're in the negative for skill points (Level 1 has 0 skill points at the start, since you lost so much you would have -400 for example). Once you hit the .500 mark for your record (42-42 for you) your skill points would be back at 0.

At that point, if you want to level up the fastest here is what goes into how many points you get after a win:

1)Win/Loss
2)Team Rating
3)Playing @ home or away

What this means is that every ranked game you start off with 0 skill points, if you win you get ATLEAST 10 skill points, a small bonus for playing as the away team, and a big bonus for playing with an underdog team.

TLDR: If you want to level up the fastest, Play as the away team + use a lower rated team, and go on win streaks. (EX: play @Alabama using UAB, would get you more skill points than playing them with OSU)