PDA

View Full Version : Who is doing a dynasty this year?

Cody
05-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I know I will be doing one, but who else?

JeffHCross
05-29-2011, 11:35 AM
I plan to ... but best laid plans of mice and men, y'know. Maybe I'll finally do my "Resurrection" dynasty that I planned with '11.

jaymo76
05-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Change the title thread to who ISN'T doing a dynasty this year... I think 99.9% of this site will be all over dynasty mode, especially with CC this year.

JeffHCross
05-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Dynasty, yes. But I presume Cody's question was either about offline dynasty specifically, or maybe about doing one with a Dynasty Report. I think there will still be a sizable portion of people who do Online Dynasties only, and there may even be a decent amount that turn off Carousel.

Cody
05-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Sorry, I meant dynasty reports.

jaymo76
05-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Dynasty, yes. But I presume Cody's question was either about offline dynasty specifically, or maybe about doing one with a Dynasty Report. I think there will still be a sizable portion of people who do Online Dynasties only, and there may even be a decent amount that turn off Carousel.

You think? It's such a huge addition this year and fundamentally changes how the game will be played.

JeffHCross
05-29-2011, 03:55 PM
You think? It's such a huge addition this year and fundamentally changes how the game will be played.I do. Just go through the Carousel thread and you'll see a decent number of people who have no interest, don't want to deal with the goals, or would rather just run their team without fear of getting fired. Extrapolate that to everyone, since we're just a small number of hardcore NCAA players, and you have a decent sized group that won't have interest in Carousel. I can imagine that a lot of casual players won't have interest in it, or at least will just start at the highest job possible and not even know the feature is there.

jaymo76
05-29-2011, 04:00 PM
I do. Just go through the Carousel thread and you'll see a decent number of people who have no interest, don't want to deal with the goals, or would rather just run their team without fear of getting fired. Extrapolate that to everyone, since we're just a small number of hardcore NCAA players, and you have a decent sized group that won't have interest in Carousel. I can imagine that a lot of casual players won't have interest in it, or at least will just start at the highest job possible and not even know the feature is there.

True enough I guess. I think though that a lot of people will be missing out. This feature will only get better in the coming years. Count me in as one person who is very excited!

Cody
05-29-2011, 04:02 PM
I will probably start my report before the game comes out to go through story lines and etc

JeffHCross
05-29-2011, 04:13 PM
True enough I guess. I think though that a lot of people will be missing out.Only if that's what they're looking for in the game. And if that's what they're looking for, they'll surely use it. But there are people who play now without Coach Contracts on ... those same people aren't likely to be interested in Carousel. There are a lot of different ways to play the game ... that's part of the fun!