PDA

View Full Version : dynasty recruits playing more like ther weight and size

drlw322
05-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Often in ncaa 11 recruiting there were many players that were 6'2 230 running backs with attributes like a scat back. meaning instead of them being 80 speed with 95 truck and stiff arm rating they had 95 speed with truck rating in the 70's. I'm hoping that has been fix with the tuning of recruits classes resembling more like the default rosters.

With that in mind will big backs matter. I know momentum factors in with collisions now but will weight factor in also.

Just a few question for the community if they know, and also for the members that went to the last few community days. Thanks for answering, this site is great and the interaction is awesome.

fsuprime
05-29-2011, 10:46 AM
i doubt weight and height matter at all except for maybe height on DTs and WRs

I love seeing 6'1 195-210 pound DEs in the espn150 in the game lol, I don't even remember these type of un-realistic models being in the old ps2 versions of the game so I am not sure what made the dev's screw it up for the last 3 years or more

jaymo76
05-29-2011, 02:00 PM
As we won't have the ability to edit weight/height, I suspect they will play little into the game. Come on EA give us full global editing powers!!!