PDA

View Full Version : Rosters, coaches etc...

Dr Death
05-26-2011, 03:40 PM
With CC in is it reasonable to believe that the Roster guys will add all the HC's and OC's/DC's in their rosters that can be shared over the Internet on the systems? I'm sure this has been discussed but I've no idea where to search for it or find it. It would be so sweet after getting the game and creating our custom playbooks, conference realignments, Custom Sounds, BCS Bowl tie-ins, etc... to have a roster file w/ all the correct players AND coaches.

And w/ Custom Playbooks and Conference stuff, etc... nobody will even be impatiently awaiting these as we will be quite busy for the first few days just getting things set up to our liking.

Any thoughts on this? Any roster guys that post here?

CLW
05-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Yes the roster guys can edit the HC/OC/DCs names and appearance and ratings. I presume the usual cast of suspects will do it again this year.

A list of all of the current HC/OC/DCs can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coach es

Dr Death
05-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Yes the roster guys can edit the HC/OC/DCs names and appearance and ratings. I presume the usual cast of suspects will do it again this year.

A list of all of the current HC/OC/DCs can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coach es

Thanks for the link. I noticed several HC's that are also OC's or DC's... I wonder how this will work? I mean, if the roster guys have to create two June Jones' or two Bill Cubit's {W. Mich} how is the game going to deal w/ that?

gschwendt
05-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the link. I noticed several HC's that are also OC's or DC's... I wonder how this will work? I mean, if the roster guys have to create two June Jones' or two Bill Cubit's {W. Mich} how is the game going to deal w/ that?
My thought is to just use the QB coach in the spot of the OC or LB coach in place of the DC.

Dr Death
05-26-2011, 04:55 PM
My thought is to just use the QB coach in the spot of the OC or LB coach in place of the DC.

Good idea.

Boucher
05-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Is the roster editor online this year via team builder?

BigDmo
05-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Are custom playbooks and stuff sharable? Also if you have a custom playbook and you download a roster will it overwrite your work?

I'm kinda wondering if custom playbooks are tied to rosters or not

gschwendt
05-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Are custom playbooks and stuff sharable? Also if you have a custom playbook and you download a roster will it overwrite your work?

I'm kinda wondering if custom playbooks are tied to rosters or notUnfortunately custom playbooks are not sharable, and no custom playbooks are in no way tied to rosters. They're tied to your profile on your console.

morsdraconis
05-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Unfortunately custom playbooks are not sharable, and no custom playbooks are in no way tied to rosters. They're tied to your profile on your console.

All the more reason why there needs to be a playbook tool available (though the ability to call plays online might help in making it easier to put a playbook tool together) so that it's easier to share playbook ideas with actual art for whatever play you're talking about.

BigDmo
05-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Unfortunately custom playbooks are not sharable, and no custom playbooks are in no way tied to rosters. They're tied to your profile on your console.

You know..that sucks lol

I am in no way football literate enough to make accurate playbooks but I would sure love to DL some that people put some major work in so this is kind of a blow for me who strives for realism but doesn't have the tools to replicate it

Koach Vonner
05-27-2011, 12:37 PM
That's what I do for a living. I can't wait to create my playbook :))

jaymo76
05-29-2011, 01:48 PM
That's what I do for a living. I can't wait to create my playbook :))

I love offense but I am most looking forward to creating an all new defensive playbook.