PDA

View Full Version : Texacotea's PLAYER TRACKER

texacotea
05-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Going to do this now to pass some time. Wanting to start sometime tom. Hoping to get atleast 5-8 ppl.

Name
Height
Weight
Hometown
Pos
Handness
Overall rating
any other specifics

texacotea
05-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Due to the overwhelming response from everyone I am going to leave this open until the monday.

I really need something to pass the time. sign up!!!!!!!

gschwendt
05-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Due to the overwhelming response from everyone I am going to leave this open until the monday.

I really need something to pass the time. sign up!!!!!!!You might provide more information for those that may not be aware of what exactly you're doing.

texacotea
05-26-2011, 03:19 PM
figured everyone would know.

Submit a player with what I posted. You will start as a recruit I will update with whos recruiting you and then who you signed with. Then will update each game with what stats your player has during the game. Really just something to have your created player go through 3-4 yrs of school and see how they do

DariusLock
05-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Name: Zack Jones
Height: 6'1
Weight: 219
Hometown: Magee, MS
Pos: Free Safety
Handness: Right
Overall rating: 80

Low cut Nike's with high socks. No armbands/sweatbands just vapor jets.

souljahbill
05-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Going to do this now to pass some time. Wanting to start sometime tom. Hoping to get atleast 5-8 ppl.

Name
Height
Weight
Hometown
Pos
Handness
Overall rating
any other specifics

Name: Quantrell Toval
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Pos: WR
Overall rating: Your call (I want to be a balanced WR though)
Other specifics: Black, #14, NO dreads :D (I rock the shaved head look), I don't care about equipment but I MUST have ankle braces (since taped ankles is spat in the game and I don't spat ankles), Top 3 schools (I've never created a recruit so I don't know if it asks for this information) 1) Southern Miss, 2) UL-Lafayette, 3) FIU

The reason FIU is my 3rd choice is because when I was in grad school at UL, I was the athletic trainer for the women's volleyball team (tough job, right?). We went to FIU for a conference game and their campus is BEAUTIFUL. The buildings have some sweet architecture and the place was just all-around gorgeous. I think I would have loved going to school there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

souljahbill
05-26-2011, 08:11 PM
You might provide more information for those that may not be aware of what exactly you're doing.

LOL! Yeah, I had no idea what this thread was for. :D

morsdraconis
05-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Name: Jonathan Xavier
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 255lbs
Hometown: Akron, Ohio
Position: ILB/MLB
Overall rating: 80

Specifics: high awareness/play reaction (aka High IQ player that makes up for his lack of athletic abilities by knowing where the play is going before it happens)

texacotea
05-31-2011, 03:21 PM
The much anticipated update to my PLAYER TRACKER is here:

Zack Jones |:4star:| #3 FS| #2 on depth| Commited TO AU
Quantrell Toval|:5star:| #3 WR| #3 on depth| Commited to LSU
Jonathan Xavier|:4star:| #19 MLB| #2 on depth| Commited to Cincinnati

texacotea
05-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Week 1

:Auburn: - BYE

:LSU: - BYE

:Cincinnati: - W 49-0 vs FCS E
J. Xavier - No stats

Week 2

:Auburn: - W 42-3 vs :FAU:
Z. Jones - NS

:LSU: - BYE

:Cincinnati: - W 50-7 @ :Tennessee:
J. Xavier - 6 tackles 2 tfl

Week 3

:Auburn: - L 9-7 @ :Mississippi_State:
Z. Jones - 1 tackle

:LSU: - W 35-3 vs :Northwestern:
Q. Tovall - 3 catches 24yrd 1td

:Cincinnati: - W 37-14 vs :NC_State:
J. Xavier - 1 tckl

morsdraconis
05-31-2011, 03:40 PM
:up:

Awesome!

texacotea
06-02-2011, 08:24 AM
weeks 4-6 will be updated this afternoon, and will try to get 7-9 also. Kinda slowing it down so MORE ppl will sign up for next season

souljahbill
06-02-2011, 09:40 AM
What's funny is that out of high school, I applied to 2 schools, Southern Miss and LSU. I ended up going to Southern Miss because their sports medicine program is one of the best in the country (in fact, LSU didnt even have a sports med program until the current head of that department got there who just so happened to be getting his doctorate at Southern Miss at when I was there). Guess now I can say I went to LSU too.

souljahbill
06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
How's it going?

Papa LoneStar
06-12-2011, 06:23 AM
If this is still going....I'll post a QB in a couple hours