PDA

View Full Version : Too early?

DariusLock
05-24-2011, 04:55 PM
To start a wishlist for next year? I know we don't know everything yet and don't really know how the game plays. However we know a lot of the features and what they will and will not do this year. I have enough right now to post more than a page wishlist (That's more than I've ever thought of and it's cause the awesome new features.) and I think it's some pretty good ideas.

gschwendt
05-24-2011, 05:18 PM
To start a wishlist for next year? I know we don't know everything yet and don't really know how the game plays. However we know a lot of the features and what they will and will not do this year. I have enough right now to post more than a page wishlist (That's more than I've ever thought of and it's cause the awesome new features.) and I think it's some pretty good ideas.
I'd say go for it, but the problem is that it will easily get lost in the shuffle of everyone trying to find the new information and then invariably when this one gets buried, someone will start a different one.

For now let's just hold off until we know absolutely everything about the game and we'll start organizing the Wishlist section to dedicate it to NCAA 13.

DariusLock
05-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Cool, I'll just start writing one on what I know and organize it and stuff for when we get ready. That way mine looks all professional lol.

gschwendt
05-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Cool, I'll just start writing one on what I know and organize it and stuff for when we get ready. That way mine looks all professional lol.
You could always write your own blog post (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/blog.php) and take comments from it there... that way it's more focusing on your wishlist rather than a general one. Then when the floodgates open, you could just either link to it or copy/paste it.

DariusLock
05-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Great idea because I just donated! I can write blogs now! Yay lol. Don't worry I won't post many and bore all of you guys haha.