PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Boise State to join Mountain West

Flav
06-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Report: MWC will invite Boise State - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News (http://www.abc4.com/sports/story/Report-MWC-will-invite-Boise-State/qYRPrBx8v0iiA5sKoeG2aQ.cspx)

Interesting.. :)

JBHuskers
06-04-2010, 07:59 PM
I think we should create one big thread called the NCAA Conference Musical Chairs :D

Deuce
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
I think we should create one big thread called the NCAA Conference Musical Chairs :D

No shit...I frigin hate all this talk. I don't want things to change. I still can't get over the fact that OU and Neb don't play every year. The powers that be are lucky as hell that they can't screw this up. People will always watch college football and no matter what stupid things they come up with we'll all still watch our teams.

AustinWolv
06-04-2010, 08:55 PM
No kidding.
Crazy info going around with the Pac10 offers being discussed and the B10 info obtained through FOIA about Texas, ND, etc.......

Going to be weird if all these changes go through since many of us have grown up with these conference alignments.

JeffHCross
06-04-2010, 11:28 PM
I remember just enough of the Big 8 and SWC that I don't really mind all the expansion talk. I would, of course, mind it if Ohio State-Michigan got screwed in the way that Oklahoma-Nebraska did, but otherwise I'm okay so far.

Rudy
06-05-2010, 05:18 AM
The MWC will be as good as the Big East outside of a few scrubs in the conference. But they will have more Top 25 teams I bet. This is the one conference addition that actually makes sense and is good for football. Notre Dame should just join the Big 10 and leave everything else alone.

JeffHCross
06-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I think we should create one big thread called the NCAA Conference Musical Chairs :DAsk and ye shall receive (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?224-NCAA-Conference-Musical-Chairs).