PDA

View Full Version : Most Awkward Recruiting Interview: Ju'Jan Story

DariusLock
05-19-2011, 10:13 PM
FLA recuit, Ju'Jan Story said in an interview:

Q: What’s the most played song on your iPod?
A: Most played…I don’t know, I want to say Katy Perry, “Fireworks.” It’s intense.

Q: What’s your favorite pre-game ritual?
A: Well, I take a doodoo. Before every game I doodoo.

Q: That’s your FAVORITE pregame ritual?
A: Well, that’s the only thing I do. That’s one thing I have to do before every game, or I won’t feel energy, and I’ll just feel slow. When I do I just feel light on my feet and everything, and I feel faster, so that’s what I do.

Q: You know I’m going to write this in a story right?
A: Well, I mean, that’s what it is. I doodoo and then listen to Katy Perry. :fp:

Wow that last line just cracks me up.

morsdraconis
05-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Wow. He couldn't at least say he took a shit? Doodoo?

:down:

Kingpin32
05-19-2011, 11:00 PM
I get the feeling that's gonna become a meme.

DariusLock
05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIREWOOOORRRKKK! COME ON SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE WORTHH!

Lmao how is that intense? "Hailmary"/"Hit 'EM Up" by Tupac....NWA, Metallica, and others are intense but "Fireworks" by Katy Perry? No.

JBHuskers
05-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Nothing gets me more pumped up during the day than taking a shit and then listening to Katy Perry.

Unless I'm listening to Katy Perry WHILE taking a shit....

morsdraconis
05-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Nothing gets me more pumped up during the day than taking a shit and then listening to Katy Perry.

Unless I'm listening to Katy Perry WHILE taking a shit....

Then it's projectile shitting right? Gotta take a shower after that one.

DariusLock
05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
I bet he takes a shit and listens at the same time...he's hood. He lives raw...he lives rough! Us lil' white boys don't know nothing 'bout listening to Katy Perry and doodooing!"

ram29jackson
05-20-2011, 06:30 PM
he has got to be kidding for the heck of it- at least the Katy Perry part. The bathroom thing isnt unusual, nerves etc

SmoothPancakes
05-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Katy Perry's "Fireworks" is playing right now on my morning show. :D

This one goes out to you Ju'Jan! Now to go take a 'doodoo' while we're in a music sweep for the next 10 minutes. :D

JerzeyReign
05-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Wow, that kid is so full of win... lol... SN: Taking a shit is refreshing... I normally take a shit and drink a Red Bull :)

Iron Dragon
05-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Doodoo? K.

Adibesee
05-21-2011, 08:51 PM
This is the funniest thing I've heard all week. I actually hope he was being serious because it makes it that much better.

DariusLock
05-21-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm going to play a dynasty with Florida just so I can make this boy doodoo on the competition!

souljahbill
05-22-2011, 01:15 PM
LMAO! :D

I literally just did a spit take all over my phone. Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk