PDA

View Full Version : DaBDawgs6 Dynasty: Florida (FAIRDALE KINGS) vs. LSU

FAIRDALE KINGS
05-15-2011, 01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyg1rP9-ttU

Recently I purchased the Hauppage! so that I can film my NCAA Football online dynasty games.

I just posted some highlights on Youtube. This video clip is the first half of Florida vs. LSU in week 7 of 2035.

Enjoy!!!

FAIRDALE KINGS

NCAA Football '12 ROSTERS coming soon!!!

JBHuskers
05-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Nice video man! I love my Hauppague.

FAIRDALE KINGS
05-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah... I love my Hauppauge! I broke down and purchased it last week so that I could film online dynasty games when NCAA '12 is released. Right now I'm getting familiar with editing highlights.

I've been able to record three user games since I purchased it last week. We're in year 2036 of the dynasty and everyone else loves it because they can now scout the other teams, too. I played a guy Friday night and he broke one of our league rules concerning motion/audibles and he wasn't aware that I had the ability to film games... his next offense means he will be dismissed from the league. He wasn't too happy about it. LOL

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Twenty ... thirty ... six? Holy crap.

souljahbill
05-15-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyg1rP9-ttU

Recently I purchased the Hauppage! so that I can film my NCAA Football online dynasty games.

I just posted some highlights on Youtube. This video clip is the first half of Florida vs. LSU in week 7 of 2035.

Enjoy!!!

FAIRDALE KINGS

NCAA Football '12 ROSTERS coming soon!!!

Nick Cannon approves the music in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psusnoop
05-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Twenty ... thirty ... six? Holy crap.

How many members do you guys have?

FAIRDALE KINGS
05-15-2011, 02:21 PM
We currently have 6 members:

FAIRDALE KINGS - North Carolina
DaBDAWGS6 - Alabama
CAJUN COMMISH - LSU
SILVER ROMO - Georgia
Kiyamon - Miami
MagnificentSevn - Texas

Former member:
ProBallers10

We are in year 2036. During college/high school football season we would advance a year every 2 weeks. Since Christmas we have been knocking out a season a week. We knock out a boat load of games every weekend. We've been known to do off-season recruiting on a Friday night at 10 pm and by Monday morning we will already be in week six.

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Good. Grief.

I'm impressed, sir.

FAIRDALE KINGS
05-15-2011, 03:25 PM
We have had some movement and people change teams. We began this dynasty as non-top 25 teams and in the beginning everyone was limited to being in different conferences.

(Note: in 2030 the SEC became a four user conference.)

FAIRDALE KINGS: 2021 NATIONAL CHAMPS @ Ohio State

West Virginia- 5 seasons, 4 Big East titles
Ohio State- 10 seasons, 6 Big Ten titles
TCU- 5 seasons, 5 Mountain West titles
Florida - 6 seasons
North Carolina - First season

Career Record: 295-56
Winning Seasons: 26
Longest Win Streak: 27
Record vs. Top 25: 111-50
Record vs. Rivals: 66-15
Bowl Records: 16-10
Conference Titles: 16
National Titles: 1

Notes: Was hindered by poor recruiting at West Virginia for several seasons before leaving for Ohio State once ProBallers10 retired. Built a powerhouse at Ohio State and won a national title. Lost in two title game appearances and missed a fourth title game appearance when denied a win vs. LSU missing a short field goal with "Ice the Kicker" appeared... even though it is turned OFF in the settings. Appeared in six straight SEC Championship games losing six straight games to the eventual National Champion. Currently in the first season at North Carolina.

DaBDawgs6: 15 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Winning Streak: 74 games

Georgia- 15 seasons, 6 National Titles
Ohio State- 5 seasons, 4 National Titles
Alabama- 6 seasons, 5 National Titles

Notes: When you look up the definition of dynasty in the dictionary Coach DaBDawgs6 will be mentioned. He has lost one game in six seasons at Alabama. That game was actually a re-start in which he was leading after the first half and the game froze. They re-started and played only the first half and :17 seconds of the second half. He lost by three. Inherited a great team at Ohio State when FAIRDALE KINGS left for a challenge at TCU. He never looked back.

CAJUN COMMISH: 4 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Notre Dame- 9 seasons, 3 National titles
LSU- 17 seasons, 1 National title

NOTE: Was relevant while at Notre Dame. Built a powerhouse at LSU once DaBDawgs6 abandoned the SEC for Ohio State. Has won one SEC title and one National Championship since DaBDawgs6 returned to the SEC coaching Alabama. Routinely has teams with seven 99 OVERALL rated players. Annually has the most talented team in the dynasty and continues to lose two or three games a year. Known for doing the least with the most talent.

SILVER ROMO: : 3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Nebraska: 4 seasons
Michigan: 12 seasons 3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Georgia: 5 seaons

Notes: Inherited a great team at Michigan once ProBallers10 retired. He won the National Championship his first year at the helm. Is notorious for losing four games the following season after a title. He never appeared in the SEC Title game because he shared the SEC East with Florida (FAIRDALE KINGS).

MagnificentSevn: : 0 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Clemson: 9 seasons
Notre Dame: 13 seasons
Texas: 4 seasons

Notes: Struggled at Clemson. Won a few ACC titles. Inherited a powerhouse Notre Dame team when CAJUN COMMISH moved to LSU. One superb season at Notre Dame was negated when a two-loss Ohio State team played in the National Championship over the one-loss Irish. Currently re-building at Texas.

Kiyamon: 0 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Oregon: 16 seasons
Miami: 4 seasons

Notes: Struggled as an expansion owner because the other teams were established. Steadily built up a contender at Oregon but has never made an appearance in a title game. Currently at Miami turning the program into a serious title contender. Known in the dynasty as the King of JUCO players. At the moment Miami has a D in academics because of his influx of JUCO recruits. Routinely does the most with the least amount of talent.

RETIRED

ProBallers10: 1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Michigan: 5 seasons 1 National title

Notes: Appeared in two title games before his sudden resignation after getting married. Had established a powerhouse at Michigan with several blue-chip recruits.

FAIRDALE KINGS
05-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Maybe the most impressive thing is that we played for 24 seasons with NO RULES or restrictions. We always had some minor grumbling but nothing too serious. Finally two years ago we implemented three simple rules:

1) No ICE THE KICKER.
Even though it was turned OFF in the settings it had appeared in three of my user games. All three games resulted in losses.

(a) The first loss was in OT. I missed a 35-yard FG at the end of regulation that would have won the game. Lost in Overtime when my opponent converted a two-point conversion to win 32-31.
(b) The second loss came vs. Notre Dame 10-7. I missed a 38-yard FG when the CPU decided to kick the ball with :07 remaining on the play-clock. The ball went backwards and sideways into the stands.
(c) The third loss came vs. Miami. I missed a 50-yard FG as time expired that would have sent the game into Overtime.

The reason that we turn ICE THE KICKER off is because you can not practice it. I do not play ONLINE games and had never encountered ICE THE KICKER until playing in this dynasty. We voted it out.

2) No FAKE SNAP.

Even though Jump the Snap can be set to aggressive in gameplan.. the counter is to use Fake Snap. The problem is that Fake Snap is too effective.

3) Motion/Audibles

We had one member in the dynasty that would come out in 4 WR sets, audible to 5 WR, audible to 4 WR and then flip the play... all in the matter of 2 seconds. The problem was that the defensive players were becoming confused and there would be wide-open receivers running down the field.

The real problem is that in REAL football only one player can go in motion at a time... and that player had to be set for a one-second count before the next player can go in motion.

The remedy was to implement a rule that states all players must be set for one second before you are allowed to audible and/or flip the play. This eliminated players running around like chickens with their heads cut-off and allowed the defense time to hot route defenders.

JBHuskers
05-15-2011, 10:32 PM
That's insane bro!

Lord Marshall X
05-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Every pass on that first drive was a drag or crossing route between the hashes. Every successful run was a counter. I cannot wait for that to be fixed.

CLW
05-24-2011, 09:45 PM
2036 has to be one of if not the furthest OD this year. that's an INSANE pace. you have done 26 seasons in approx 10 months that's nearly 3 seasons a month!

oh and i want a hauppage badly!