PDA

View Full Version : Custom playbook by offense system. Who doing it?

johntom2000
05-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I have read all the threads about people doing a "dream" playbook and some are going to redo the R&S, Option Attack, Air Raid, and etc....You get my point. I was searching on the web for offense system's and came across this page. It has lots of offense system's and has the plays and formations. Which they may be some plays that ant in ncaa and some they are but, the formations are in NCAA. The ones that I looked at so far.

I think this website will add some spice and some fresh ideas when they are days when you can't think of any offense playbooks to create. I hope this helps you and as much as it will me.

Feel free to add any other websites that has offense system when can create on NCAA 12. :D

http://www.coachteed.com/freedl/offense.html

Have fun,

John

Dr Death
05-11-2011, 10:55 PM
I have read all the threads about people doing a "dream" playbook and some are going to redo the R&S, Option Attack, Air Raid, and etc....You get my point. I was searching on the web for offense system's and came across this page. It has lots of offense system's and has the plays and formations. Which they may be some plays that ant in ncaa and some they are but, the formations are in NCAA. The ones that I looked at so far.

I think this website will add some spice and some fresh ideas when they are days when you can't think of any offense playbooks to create. I hope this helps you and as much as it will me.

Feel free to add any other websites that has offense system when can create on NCAA 12. :D

http://www.coachteed.com/freedl/offense.html

Have fun,

John

I would love it if EA had more actual Run & Shoot plays in the game. The R&S last year only had a handful of plays that are actually R&S plays. Same w/ the Air Raid... many of the plays in the Air Raid last year have been in NCAA games in the past and aren't actual Air Raid plays.

I've been studying the Air Raid a lot and plan on writing a blog on the offense and some of the info I will share may surprise people, but it will really go into great detail about how and why Mike Leach was so successful using this offense at Kentucky, Oklahoma and most notably, Texas Tech.

What I have to figure out is how to tie the info into the game and how people can benefit from it. If we had Create A Play it would make it much easier... but as it is, w/ Custom Playbooks we should be able to get closer to the true Air Raid.

JeffHCross
05-11-2011, 11:52 PM
My playbook will have every Splitbacks play that's available in the game. Right now that's all I've figured out. :D

Keontez
05-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Im staying with the Flexbone. Hopefully some new plays have been added to the books and they arent just carbon copies of each other. The only thing I see myself changing is taking the In n Outs play out of the Option Run version of the Flexbone and adding it to Georgia Tech's playbook.

johntom2000
05-12-2011, 12:57 PM
My playbook will have every Splitbacks play that's available in the game. Right now that's all I've figured out. :D

ya, I am still up the air of which way I am going to go on offense. Now defense is a whole horse of a different color. :clap: