PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 12 Virtual Playbooks #1: Gameplay and #2: Presentation

Paakaa10
05-06-2011, 07:07 PM
A couple videos just went up on the EA SPORTS YouTube account in their "Virtual Playbook" series.

Virtual Playbook #1: Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qllsOrV3RBM

Virtual Playbook #2: Presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjUp1Ad-6AA

Tarhead10
05-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Pretty cool!!!... Those blimp shots are neat....

morsdraconis
05-07-2011, 01:48 AM
:smh:

The pass rush is still so wrong. The DEs stop in their push up field and run straight into the waiting blocks of the OTs instead of fighting towards them to begin with.

Why is so hard to understand the fact that line interaction REQUIRES actual leverage in the interaction for it to come anywhere close to actual football and, until that happens, you're never gonna have anything close to actual football? :fp:

souljahbill
05-07-2011, 07:24 AM
These videos were neat. I like this style of video over the 1:20 minute clips of NCAA. Get all the info on that subject out in a longer video and not do a bunch of smaller ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymo76
05-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I like the visual BUT it's time to talk about the only thing I care about... massive franchise mode improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

SmoothPancakes
05-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I like the visual BUT it's time to talk about the only thing I care about... massive franchise mode improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Agreed! Franchise is what is going to determine whether or not I buy Madden this year, or skip it for a second year in a row. Last year was my first year skipping Madden since I first got into the series with Madden 2001, so skipping it a second year now that my buying streak is broken, isn't really going to be a big deal to me.

jaymo76
05-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Agreed! Franchise is what is going to determine whether or not I buy Madden this year, or skip it for a second year in a row. Last year was my first year skipping Madden since I first got into the series with Madden 2001, so skipping it a second year now that my buying streak is broken, isn't really going to be a big deal to me.

We are on the same page. Plus, based on how good NCAA is looking thus far (with dynasty announcements still to come) if Madden doesn't meet my needs I will have ZERO reason to buy it. However, fingers crossed that the Madden team "gets it" for 12.