PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Creating Team

dubvcrazy
06-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Hey guys I'm creating a team that will be in Clarksburg, WV. I've came up with some names for the team by reading many articles on Clarksburg and related stuff to Clarksburg. I was wandering if you guys could help me choose on the name. Here they are: Generals, Mountaineers, Rebels, Mounders, Volunteers, Colonels, Warriors, Trappers. The names for the University I'm considering are: West Virginia Tech, University of Clarksburg, West Virginia State, Stonewall Jackson U, Jackson State U. I also need some help with that. I think West Virginia Tech Trappers goes good together, also the Clarksburg Colonels, and the Jackson State Generals. Colors I'm considering are Blue and Old Gold(because it is the WV state colors), Red and Blue(because color of confederate flag and Stonewall Jackson was a confederate general). I need your opinion on what I should do though because I'm stuck.

morsdraconis
06-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I'd definitely go with Red and Blue (lighter blue but not Cyan) and either Jackson State Generals or Stonewall Jackson U Colonials.