http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecEZU4TpV4w&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox-U6QUpOQw&feature=feedu

ram29jackson
04-28-2011, 06:35 PM
meh,..on field doesnt look interesting yet in this/these vids

CLW
04-28-2011, 06:38 PM
meh,..on field doesnt look interesting yet in this/these vids

IMHO you really cannot tell how the game will play with any of these "sizzle" videos. I looked at the comments on EA's official youtube channel and the comments were BRUTAL about how they wouldn't pay $60 just for a roster update.

ram29jackson
04-28-2011, 06:41 PM
IMHO you really cannot tell how the game will play with any of these "sizzle" videos. I looked at the comments on EA's official youtube channel and the comments were BRUTAL about how they wouldn't pay $60 just for a roster update.

I realize all that. I'm just giving an instantaneous opinion for the heck of it to get things going.

besides, I've bought just about every one and this is useless to look at in the long run haha.

..I just heard the crowd boooo the commissioner at the draft hahahaha !!!!

CLW
04-28-2011, 07:00 PM
I realize all that. I'm just giving an instantaneous opinion for the heck of it to get things going.

besides, I've bought just about every one and this is useless to look at in the long run haha.

..I just heard the crowd boooo the commissioner at the draft hahahaha !!!!

I hear ya. I'm the same way with NCAA bought everyone minus 09-10 since Bill Walsh.

skipwondah33
04-28-2011, 09:47 PM

I know I hate that negative trash. Like wait until you get your hands on ateast the demo to comment on how something looks. I have to feel the play of a game rather than watch it to know.

ram29jackson
04-29-2011, 02:00 AM
trivia-

so,.. with their long history of a bad football team until recently. The Saints lead the league in EA cover boys.

just throwing that out there...

ram29jackson
04-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Saints/ EA Coverboys - Brees, Bush, Ingram

skipwondah33
04-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Brees won the Saints a Super bowl, Ingram won Bama a national title and Bush helped SC when a national title.

And their on the same team...thats wild.

ram29jackson
04-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Brees won the Saints a Super bowl, Ingram won Bama a national title and Bush helped SC when a national title.

And their on the same team...thats wild.

and 2 Heismans....minus one
and one SB MVP

souljahbill
04-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Who Dat?!
(No bandwagon. I grew up in New Orleans)

JeffHCross
04-29-2011, 10:41 PM
the comments were BRUTAL about how they wouldn't pay $60 just for a roster update.Well, considering the lockout may continue they won't even get a roster update ;)