PDA

View Full Version : Madden Pre-Order Bonus

CLW
04-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Order Madden NFL 12 for the PS3 or Xbox 360 and receive the Amazon exclusive All Rookies Team and All Sophomores Team as well as $20 in Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The code to access the exclusive content will be emailed to you the day your order ships. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EAM6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0VMES9FTAKE3327V50CW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Now that is a pre-order I'm tempted to go ahead and bite the bullet on $40 for Madden plus some additional piece of "fluff".

CLW
04-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Here is GameStop's pre-order bonus:

Bonus!

More details
Bonus Item
Exclusive players
Reserve your copy of Madden NFL 12 and receive exclusive players from the NFC and AFC!

NFC All Stars - A collection of the best players from the National Football Conference led by Adrian Peterson and a strong running game, this NFC All-Star team has it all. Super Bowl XLV MVP, Aaron Rodgers starts at QB and has seven fellow Green Bay teammates joining him including Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and Jermichael Finley. Star kick returner, Devin Hester from the Chicago Bears starts at both kick returner and punt returner, while DeSean Jackson and his 99 speed rating back up Hester on the depth chart. The NFC Stars also house arguably the best crew of linebackers in all of Madden NFL 12 with Jon Beason, Patrick Willis, Brian Urlacher, and DeMarcus Ware in the starting lineup.

AFC All Stars - Featuring the brightest stars from the American Football Conference, the AFC offense is absolutely loaded! Tom Brady and Peyton Manning take the helm at QB, with wide receivers Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne and tight end Antonio Gates catching everything thrown their way, while the three-headed of Maurice Jones-Drew, Jamaal Charles, and Arian Foster cover the backfield attack. On the defensive side of the ball, it doesn't get any prettier for opposing teams with a lineup of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis at defensive end and James Harrison, Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis at the linebacker positions.. Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed as starting safeties and Darell Revis, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Champ Bailey cover the cornerback position. Yikes.
Online Customers: A code and download instructions will be provided to the customer when the game releases.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A pre-order card containing a code and instructions will be available at time of game release.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/madden-nfl-12/89426#media

skipwondah33
04-28-2011, 08:32 AM
I may pre-order my copy on Amazon today since I have a $25 credit available.

CLW
04-28-2011, 08:59 AM
I may pre-order my copy on Amazon today since I have a $25 credit available.

LOL I have like $100 in credit but I always seem to just buy the games. Does anyone know if you can use Amazon credit for the pre-order and still get the $20 credit?

ram29jackson
04-28-2011, 12:04 PM
lol I can make the NFC-AFC all star teams myself. What lousy excuses as bonuses. Truly trying to sell to kids