PDA

View Full Version : Question: Can we play faster in NCAA 12?

Capt Orygun
04-27-2011, 04:45 PM
I have a buddy I play online 4 times a week. Before that we would play at my house. I usually would beat him pretty easily, 2-3 TD's. I play the spread option, aggressive tempo, huddle every four plays or so. In short I go as fast as possible.

Online I only win half of the time, and when I do its by one score, two if I am lucky. He came over the other day and we played on the same TV for the first time in six months and I just killed him.

So does anybody know if they are going to make it easier to play fast in nest year's game? I hold down y but a lot of times its like I get ignored by the console. I have to huddle twice as much. I think the hangup concerns animations post play but I am not sure, and it doesn't happen offline so it seems odd.

Anybody know about this, thanks in advance.

gschwendt
04-27-2011, 04:48 PM
In general, the only thing that would prevent you from huddling is injuries and penalties. Other than that, the only thing I'm aware would be scoring a touchdown or a turnover.

JeffHCross
04-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Some of the cutscenes and stat pop-ups seem to interfere with No-Huddle on NCAA 11. It seems like the few times I desperately need to No Huddle is when it doesn't work. I wasn't able to spend any time on this with NCAA 12, however.

steelerfan
04-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Incompletions also lead to huddles.

ram29jackson
04-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Incompletions also lead to huddles.

you mean for 12 they got it right/correct ?