PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete, Gameplay & Presentation News Next Week

cdj
04-22-2011, 01:50 PM
It sounds like next week will be a busy Madden NFL 12 week as it was for NCAA 12 this week.

From the game's website (http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/making-the-cover-madden-nfl-12):

Next week is going to be a big week for the Madden NFL franchise and YOU are going to be a major part of it. We’re going to kick the week off with a couple teaser videos showing you some of the additions/improvements coming to the presentation and gameplay aspects of Madden NFL 12. Set aside some time because you’re going to want to watch these videos more than once.

Wednesday is the moment that we’ve been building towards over the last several weeks. YOUR Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete will be revealed live on SportsNation at 4pm ET on ESPN2. Many of you have asked for updates along the way, but we wanted to keep the vote totals a secret so that the outcome is a secret to everyone. That goes for me too. Everyone knows that I want to see Peyton Hillis win. Who wouldn’t want to see their favorite player on the cover of their favorite video game?

The interaction with the fans doesn’t end there. In fact, it’s just the beginning. Thursday morning, we will be doing a live cover shoot with the cover athlete at an undisclosed location and you’re going to be able to participate! I’ll be making a post on the EA SPORTS Madden NFL Facebook page at some point between 9:00 am - 11:30 am ET asking you, the fans, what poses you’d like to see the cover athlete make. We’ll select the top requests, and upload pictures of the athlete in the requested poses directly to the Facebook page. Please be as detailed as possible with your requests!

During the 9:00am - 11:30am ET time frame, we’ll also be capturing behind the scenes footage of the event along with interviews with the cover shoot photographers and the cover athlete himself. I’ve even heard that we’re going to get an exclusive interview with a member of the Madden NFL 12 development team to go over some of the improvements in the game. I’d say that the possibility of seeing some actual gameplay is highly likely, so don’t miss out.

You’ve played a major role in the Making of the Madden NFL 12 cover and we’re looking forward to extending that experience next week!

Btw, while you’re at it, take the day off work and make it a Madden day! This just happens to be the day where we announce the additions/improvements that are coming to presentation and gameplay in Madden NFL 12 and I’ve been told that we’ll have several videos for your viewing. As always, you’ll be able to watch the videos here on the official Madden NFL site or on the EA SPORTS Madden NFL Facebook page.

Go Browns!

Justin Dewiel - Community Manager

jaymo76
04-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Come on Hillis! Vick on the cover means no Madden 12 for me.

CLW
04-22-2011, 05:21 PM

Yep. I don't care if the big new feature is actually playing with NFL players via teleportation into the 5th dimension.

ram29jackson
04-23-2011, 02:50 PM

you can always make a custom cover

ram29jackson
04-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Yep. I don't care if the big new feature is actually playing with NFL players via teleportation into the 5th dimension.

I'm thinking you would care if that REALLY was the case :)....what was that stupid kids show where a kid became an NFL player on the field some time ago??

Kingpin32
04-23-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm pulling for Vick to be on the cover. Again.