PDA

View Full Version : Team Updates for NCAA 11

Jayrah
06-01-2010, 03:32 AM
(This will become a viable option once TB 11 and uniform updates is released) Please use this thread to point out which schools you see for ncaa 11 that don't have the proper updates to their uniforms. Or any teams which may not have a combination (throwback, alternate or new) in the game that you wish to see. Hopefully this year with more options we can get even closer to matching all of the uniforms forgotten in the game.

MrLux over at OS does great uniform updates for TB and I will relay these and he should be able to get them made. He also has many FCS schools made. We may also have some guys here at TGT that do great work that I have not seen. (Post here if you wish to do TB updates for these requests).

Jayrah
06-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Alright, here's my first gripe about unis. Washington state sleeve stripes (home & away). Top stripe should be a half (cut) stripe, not a full stripe encircling the sleeve, only the bottom stripe (around the elastic) encircles the opening of the sleeve. Good compare pic would be BYU away jersey.

LSU pro combat helmet is WAY FAR too yellow. It should be a deeper gold than Washington. My main gripe here is that there is still only a 2 helmet option for 'create a team'. So if you want the white, and the gold and the yellow, you can't possibly get them. boooooooo

gschwendt
06-22-2010, 09:11 AM
LSU pro combat helmet is WAY FAR too yellow. It should be a deeper gold than Washington.
I've seen Adam Thompson mention that the lighting in the team builder screenshots is not the same lighting that you will see in game. He specifically compared the two LSU helmets to make sure they looked appropriate and they do in-game.

Jayrah
06-29-2010, 03:55 AM
I've seen Adam Thompson mention that the lighting in the team builder screenshots is not the same lighting that you will see in game. He specifically compared the two LSU helmets to make sure they looked appropriate and they do in-game.

Oh well that's nice. I would have to see that first hand I think. It is all but the same exact helmet, if not lighter on TB. Not another "Gold" in the game looks yellow. so I can't wait to see that. Pretty cool if that's the case

Potatoes002
07-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Alright, here's my first gripe about unis. Washington state sleeve stripes (home & away). Top stripe should be a half (cut) stripe, not a full stripe encircling the sleeve, only the bottom stripe (around the elastic) encircles the opening of the sleeve. Good compare pic would be BYU away jersey.

I don't know how this wasn't fixed; I pointed this out in the uniform updates thread at OS. I also pointed out that we were missing one of our helmets, but at least those got in.

Holc
07-01-2010, 05:25 PM
A Wazzu fan living in the heart of Dawg country...good for you :)

Potatoes002
07-02-2010, 04:49 AM
A Wazzu fan living in the heart of Dawg country...good for you :)

It ain't easy ;)

Jayrah
07-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I don't know how this wasn't fixed; I pointed this out in the uniform updates thread at OS. I also pointed out that we were missing one of our helmets, but at least those got in.

I also left one at "U". Disappointed with this one cause the circular ring looks terrible. And then the options of TB leave not enough combos to make all jerseys and helmets the right way. nuts!