PDA

View Full Version : Operation Sports: NCAA Football 12 Screens

coogrfan
04-14-2011, 01:50 PM
The NCAA Football 12 team just sent us these screenshots, taken offscreen from a camera. Some are a little blurry, but you should be able to find some good details here.

http://www.operationsports.com/media/808/ncaa-football-12/

- The shot with the players foot actually sinking into the snow is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
- It appears there are highlights at the end of qtrs (photos? replays? both?)
- More custom entrances
- Possible new camera angle?

Great stuff, imo. Can't hardly wait...

Solidice
04-14-2011, 01:53 PM
also looks like possible conference specific screen wipes? the screen with the Big XII stuff on it. unless that is a loading screen or something.

also, colored gloves.

ram29jackson
04-14-2011, 02:23 PM
who in the hell's idea was it to take a picture of a school-USC- under severe penalty ?
thats just hilarious.

ram29jackson
04-14-2011, 02:25 PM
I thought college didnt allow colored gloves ?

coogrfan
04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
I thought college didnt allow colored gloves ?

I believe I read they changed that rule starting this year.

CLW
04-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Colored gloves and Dreads in the same year? Winning!# Best Game EVER! :nod:

cdj
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
http://thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA12/NCAA12OSRalphie.jpeg

Straight from the EA SPORTS Season Opener event in San Francisco, Operation Sports has posted some new off-camera screens of NCAA Football 12 (http://www.operationsports.com/media/808/ncaa-football-12/). While we currently lack information behind the photos, it appears that along with the already announced visual improvements, more team specific entrances and elements will be coming to the game. Additional photos highlight snow on the field and colored gloves. After visiting OS and checking out the screens, make sure to come back and share your thoughts with the community.

Tarhead10
04-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Looks as if Colorado went back with there old unis from the 1990's....Looks nice....

cdj
04-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Ralphie looks great. Also appears USC and Florida have some new team stuff as well.

Thanks to coogrfan and Solidice for posting the links to OS here. We appreciate it!

Jayrah
04-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Looks as if pregame might be longer this year. Some people won't like that, but I sure do! Anything to get a little more hype in the game I'm about to play.

End of qtr highlights! Like it! And a tv inside of a tv....that's an interesting visual.

Is that a new team celebration?!?! Love it! Want to see more of THIS!

Ah the 'Ol Pete Carrol "I'm In" sign! Good stuff! :P

Solidice
04-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Looks as if pregame might be longer this year. Some people won't like that, but I sure do! Anything to get a little more hype in the game I'm about to play.

End of qtr highlights! Like it! And a tv inside of a tv....that's an interesting visual.

well the strange people that don't like intros can skip it. :P

beartide06
04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
It looks like maybe there could be the chain gang this year?

champ195797
04-14-2011, 06:21 PM
What are the chances theseend of quarter highlights could lead to a half time show

JeffHCross
04-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Colored gloves and Dreads in the same year? Winning!# Best Game EVER! :nod:No, NO, NO! Colored gloves was the automatic new #dreads. They're not allowed to do two vocal-minority features in one year. The WWE NCAA 12 Universe will spontaneously combust. It's the death of the NCAA franchise, right there.

There goes the obvious #1 pick for next year's Wishlist Tournament.

ram29jackson
04-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Colored gloves and Dreads in the same year? Winning!# Best Game EVER! :nod:

not unless they have -white dude- long hair..and will the colored gloves translate to teambuilder ?

any upgrades for teambuilder or will they ignore that for 5 years too ?

ram29jackson
04-14-2011, 06:57 PM
No, NO, NO! Colored gloves was the automatic new #dreads. They're not allowed to do two vocal-minority features in one year. The WWE NCAA 12 Universe will spontaneously combust. It's the death of the NCAA franchise, right there.

...colored shoes for teambuilder.....

ram29jackson
04-14-2011, 07:01 PM

um...Pete aint in no more....;)

You have a Wash State avatar and you said something positive about Carrol and USC ?....someone needs a doctor or institutional padding :bang:

psusnoop
04-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Great stuff and anytime we get this little tidbit of something to wet the whistle I'm very :nod:.

Thanks coogrfan and Solidice for this as well!!

souljahbill
04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Those pics are definitely pretty sweet. I wonder if that much attention went into intros for mid-majors as well. Southern Miss doesn't come out of a tunnel. We come out of an inflatable helmet a la The U.

CLW
04-14-2011, 08:45 PM
No, NO, NO! Colored gloves was the automatic new #dreads. They're not allowed to do two vocal-minority features in one year. The WWE NCAA 12 Universe will spontaneously combust. It's the death of the NCAA franchise, right there.

I thought we decided that customizable wind socks was next year's #1 overall seed in the tourny? Tattoos and mullets could also make a strong case for #1 seeds as well.

ArkHogs
04-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Looking very nice.. Seeing Ralphie gives me hope for Chief Osceola and Renegade :)

Jayrah
04-15-2011, 12:09 AM
um...Pete aint in no more....;)

You have a Wash State avatar and you said something positive about Carrol and USC ?....someone needs a doctor or institutional padding :bang:

I hated him passionately!!!!! Ever since he single handedly talked an official out of an obvious holding call that was already made late in the Wazzu game a few years ago. The hold was against Steve Smith with about 3:30 minutes or so to go, right in front of the USC bench AND the official, and would've negated a first down and made it like 3rd and 14 or something. However the moment the flag came out, good 'ole Petey sprinted down the sidelines like a banchee and got to the official before any other officials did, causing mr Pac 10 official (worst in the country year in and out, I think everybody agrees...) to second guess himself and ask for help, and then stayed in the officials huddle, pleading his case. After almost a minute of deliberation, the flag was waved off. USC ran the clock down to almost nothing before punting and WSU's upset bid was squashed. Hated his guts after that!

Hoooooooooowever..... Now that he is coaching my Hawks, I LOVE him!

But it wasn't USC positive, it was more sarcasm on account of he's not there anymore... and now that same sign is up in different colors in Seattle on their facilities. LOL

HWill
04-15-2011, 12:13 AM
I thought we decided that customizable wind socks was next year's #1 overall seed in the tourny? Tattoos and mullets could also make a strong case for #1 seeds as well.

Those are all solid choices for #1 seeds, but they just don't have the talent or experience to compete with the Ice Machine aka The Overlord of all College Football Video Game Minutiae.

Jayrah
04-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Those are all solid choices for #1 seeds, but they just don't have the talent or experience to compete with the Ice Machine aka The Overlord of all College Football Video Game Minutiae.

But the Ice Machine is already in certain stadiums...

CLW
04-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure how this slipped my mind but the "Exploding Endzone" when your Impact Player Scored a touchdown when "in the zone" / "on fire" MUST at a minumum be a #2 seed and probably deserves HEAVY consideration for a #1 seed. I miss that big red circle. If it's in the game.... :nod:

coogrfan
04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I had forgotten about that. Clearly, time does heal all wounds.

Jayrah
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Looking very nice.. Seeing Ralphie gives me hope for Chief Osceola and Renegade :)

And Butch T. Cougar on his four-wheeler leading the Cougs out!?!?! Probably still too early in the team entrances cycle to hope for this. :( I am really just hoping they get the new wsu and asu unis in this year.

jaymo76
04-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Nice additions... let's hope a few MAJOR features will come out soon though. This "little stuff" only holds my attention so long.

razorback44
04-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Looks as if Colorado went back with there old unis from the 1990's....Looks nice....
They actually wore that remake of their 1990 uniforms this past season to pay tribute to the 20 year anniversary of their National Championship. I believe they may be getting a different set of new uniforms again this year from Nike but EA usually doesn't get uniform updates in to the game unless the school contacts them specifically and passes on the info early enough. However, I agree with you and they look way better than anyhing they have worn recently so hopefully they just decide to stick with them.

xMrHitStickx904
04-18-2011, 04:46 AM
already confirmed that i'm gonna have this game in June. CAN'T WAIT. *Bart Scott voice*

Jayrah
04-18-2011, 05:20 PM
already confirmed that i'm gonna have this game in June. CAN'T WAIT. *Bart Scott voice*

I officially hate you!