PDA

View Full Version : Terrelle Pryor may enter the draft

psuexv
04-11-2011, 01:09 PM
I think we all saw this coming - http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/11/terrelle-pryor-considering-an-early-jump-from-buckeyes-to-nfl/

JBHuskers
04-11-2011, 01:38 PM
He should :D go against the pinky swear.

steelerfan
04-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Move over Mo Clarrett, here comes TP!

"The Denver Broncos are now on the clock..."

Seriously, I'm sure Pryor will have a respectable UFL career.

gschwendt
04-11-2011, 02:48 PM
The story is bogus. Even the article in the original post updated to reflect it.

psuexv
04-11-2011, 04:06 PM
The story is bogus. Even the article in the original post updated to reflect it.

Of course they are going to say that he's not coming out. It's not like they can confirm it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

jaymo76
04-11-2011, 04:34 PM
not surprising at all...

psusnoop
04-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Why go pro and take a pay cut? Sorry Jeff couldn't help myself. Hahaha

psuexv
04-11-2011, 07:34 PM

:up:

steelerfan
04-11-2011, 07:38 PM

+2

JeffHCross
04-11-2011, 09:03 PM
UPDATED 2:59 p.m. ET: Adam Jardy of the Buckeye Sports Bulletin tweeted the following shortly after NFP’s post, further casting doubt on the report that has Pryor considering making himself available for the supplemental draft.

“Talked to someone very close to Terrelle Pryor who told me he has never once mentioned the Supplemental Draft. Stop that rumor right now.”Ahhhhh, my boy Jardy with the save. Good to hear a name from the past.

TPeezy2
I'll be suited up at Lincoln Nebraska !! And first player at QB to meet with the Wolverines for the fourth time!!Awesome.

RT @slmandel: Journalism in the Twitter age: A bogus "report" about Pryor spread 10X faster than actual news of a D-1 point-shaving schemeLol.

AustinWolv
04-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Jeff, did you happen to catch what he tweeted about the tatt issue not being an issue and the real issue was taking money? Got pulled pretty quick...... LOL

JeffHCross
04-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Jeff, did you happen to catch what he tweeted about the tatt issue not being an issue and the real issue was taking money? Got pulled pretty quick...... LOLOy. Twitter is one of the worst ideas for a college football player. Too much impulse tweeting.

CLW
04-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Oy. Twitter is one of the worst ideas for a college football player. Too much impulse tweeting.

Twitter is one of the worst ideas in the history of mankind EVER.

It would be fine I suppose if it were like Facebook as a social media type site. However, way too many people are treating twitter like its a legit news source. It's not practically anyone can say practically anything with no proof of their claims. Additionally, I would suspect almost anyone with decent hacking skills could log in as anyone's twitter account they wanted and post something damning.

Personally, I'm tired of the whole social media sites. I left MySpace years ago, I think I have a twitter account but I don't think I have ever tweeted. Finally, I am thinking about committing Facebook "suicide". Honestly my facebook account is full of "friends" I havent seen since HS and quite honestly I never really was a "friend" of them in school. I get some of the most random friend requests from people I barely recall and then I have to read about how their dog just took a poop or what restaurant they just ate at. I honestly feel dumber nearly every time I go to the site.

steelerfan
04-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Twitter is one of the worst ideas in the history of mankind EVER.

It would be fine I suppose if it were like Facebook as a social media type site. However, way too many people are treating twitter like its a legit news source. It's not practically anyone can say practically anything with no proof of their claims. Additionally, I would suspect almost anyone with decent hacking skills could log in as anyone's twitter account they wanted and post something damning.

Personally, I'm tired of the whole social media sites. I left MySpace years ago, I think I have a twitter account but I don't think I have ever tweeted. Finally, I am thinking about committing Facebook "suicide". Honestly my facebook account is full of "friends" I havent seen since HS and quite honestly I never really was a "friend" of them in school. I get some of the most random friend requests from people I barely recall and then I have to read about how their dog just took a poop or what restaurant they just ate at. I honestly feel dumber nearly every time I go to the site.

+100,000,000

morsdraconis
04-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Finally, I am thinking about committing Facebook "suicide". Honestly my facebook account is full of "friends" I havent seen since HS and quite honestly I never really was a "friend" of them in school. I get some of the most random friend requests from people I barely recall and then I have to read about how their dog just took a poop or what restaurant they just ate at. I honestly feel dumber nearly every time I go to the site.

Facebook is whatever you make it. Yes, it has annoying shit, but I, personally, rarely ever allow anyone to be my friend unless I want them to be, and then, if I don't want to see their stupid inane bullshit, I just block their posts. Then I don't have to read anything besides from people I actually care about reading their stuff.

My Facebook friends consist of immediate family, a few websites/media outlets that I'm interested in, and close friends from school/work and that's it. Everyone else can fuck off for all I care.

AustinWolv
04-16-2011, 06:57 PM
if I don't want to see their stupid inane bullshit, I just block their posts. Then I don't have to rea
Exactly.

JeffHCross
04-17-2011, 01:23 PM
+100,000,000You're biased.

Facebook is whatever you make it. Yes, it has annoying shit, but I, personally, rarely ever allow anyone to be my friend unless I want them to be, and then, if I don't want to see their stupid inane bullshit, I just block their posts. Then I don't have to read anything besides from people I actually care about reading their stuff.Exactly. I just never go to Facebook except to send a message. I couldn't care less about the Facebook feed.