PDA

View Full Version : Week 14, 2015

Oneback
04-09-2011, 02:48 AM
=============== Oklahoma Sooners (6-5) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma lost 48-28 against Texas A&M (9-2).
This week, the Sooners will host Oklahoma State (3-8).

=============== #3 Clemson Tigers (12-0) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 49-26 against South Carolina (5-7).
This week, the Tigers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) ROLB Rob Clark has committed to Miami
- (***) WR Steve Taylor has committed to Florida

=============== #7 Florida State Seminoles (10-2) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 52-20 against Florida (9-2).
This week, the Seminoles are idle.

=============== #8 Miami Hurricanes (10-1) ===============
Last week, Miami won 45-7 against Virginia (5-6).
This week, the Hurricanes will host #1 Wisconsin (11-0).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) ROLB Rob Clark has committed to Miami
- (***) C Tony Gonzales has committed to Miami
- (****) HB Will Morris has committed to Miami

=============== #15 Michigan Wolverines (9-3) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 35-28 against Ohio State (7-4).
This week, the Wolverines are idle.

=============== #13 Texas A&M Aggies (9-2) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 48-28 against Oklahoma (6-5).
This week, the Aggies will host #6 Texas (10-1).

=============== #11 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-3) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 28-21 against Michigan State (5-6).
This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.

=============== Oregon Ducks (5-6) ===============
Last week, Oregon lost 24-0 against USC (8-3).
This week, the Ducks travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (5-5).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) TE Fred Jennings has committed to Oregon

=============== #16 USC Trojans (8-3) ===============
Last week, USC won 24-0 against Oregon (5-6).
This week, the Trojans travel to Pasadena to face the UCLA Bruins (4-6).

=============== #12 Virginia Tech Hokies (9-2) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 47-14 against North Carolina (6-5).
This week, the Hokies travel to Greenville to face the #21 ECU Pirates (9-2).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Kyle Hale has committed to Marshall
- (***) CB Blake Frazier has committed to West Virginia
- (***) ROLB Jimmy Gray has committed to Baylor
- (***) CB Frank Roach has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #6 Texas Longhorns (10-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 84-7 against UCLA (4-6).
This week, the Longhorns travel to College Station to face the #13 Texas A&M Aggies (9-2).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Eric Hayes has committed to Texas

=============== #1 Wisconsin Badgers (11-0) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 59-6 against Minnesota (2-9).
This week, the Badgers travel to Miami to face the #8 Miami Hurricanes (10-1).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oneback
04-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Sorry it took so long to play my game, with my sister and her friend in town and trying to entertain them it was had to get away and fire up the PS3.

psusnoop
04-09-2011, 05:51 AM
No worried, I'll be recruiting here in about 2hrs.

ryby6969
04-09-2011, 08:01 AM
G, when do you want to play?

gschwendt
04-09-2011, 08:49 AM
G, when do you want to play?
Out of pocket all day today but will be around pretty much anytime tomorrow. Monday night I'll be out of pocket, but Tuesday I can play. Wednesday through Saturday I'm going to be out of town.

ryby6969
04-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Out of pocket all day today but will be around pretty much anytime tomorrow. Monday night I'll be out of pocket, but Tuesday I can play. Wednesday through Saturday I'm going to be out of town.

Tomorrow night I have a game in another OD, but it is not until about 10pm est. I can play before that or Tuesday night.

gschwendt
04-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Tomorrow night I have a game in another OD, but it is not until about 10pm est. I can play before that or Tuesday night.
How about let's aim for 8pm est. I'm open for pretty much anytime tomorrow, though would like to have a definite time set so I can do some stuff around the house and plan accordingly.

ryby6969
04-09-2011, 01:55 PM
How about let's aim for 8pm est. I'm open for pretty much anytime tomorrow, though would like to have a definite time set so I can do some stuff around the house and plan accordingly.

That will work. I work all day tomorrow so 8pm works well.

psusnoop
04-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Sweet, looking good to get through this week fast.

RcSinger
04-09-2011, 03:56 PM
The Hokie offense appeared to be in showboat mode for much of the game despite the Hokie defense struggling with the no huddle offense of ECU. Booth sets a career passing yardage record during the game and a NCAA record for the longest pass TD. ECU held the lead twice in the game but both times Va Tech scored on the ensuing possession to retake top spot.

"This was a good game for our seniors." coach RC remarked. "To be challenged early but put together the kind of performance they did and to wrap the season up with a great win. We will get started right away with preparations for our bowl game."

Since the slip in the opener, the Hokies have only lost one game to an overpowered Miami team. They have struggled at times and at others shined, but have remained primarily victorious this season.

JeffHCross
04-09-2011, 10:34 PM
The talent gap in Tehas is still large.

Texas rolls to an easy 41-17 victory that is slightly deceptive in score. While the Longhorns did certainly dominate the contest, the Aggies had their chances.

Earl Campbell set the NCAA career Counter/Stretch/Toss record at the end of the first quarter. No word yet on whether or not he will be disqualified from the NCAA Rushing record books for never running between the tackles.

Oh, and now Papa's got lag too ... which means for the last two weeks it's been ... interesting ... for me. Papa was disconnected with 3:00 or so to go in the game, and suddenly my controller felt over-sensitive. I may need to get a practice game in before the bowls, lol.

ryby6969
04-10-2011, 05:32 AM
The talent gap in Tehas is still large.

Texas rolls to an easy 41-17 victory that is slightly deceptive in score. While the Longhorns did certainly dominate the contest, the Aggies had their chances.

Earl Campbell set the NCAA career Counter/Stretch/Toss record at the end of the first quarter. No word yet on whether or not he will be disqualified from the NCAA Rushing record books for never running between the tackles.

Oh, and now Papa's got lag too ... which means for the last two weeks it's been ... interesting ... for me. Papa was disconnected with 3:00 or so to go in the game, and suddenly my controller felt over-sensitive. I may need to get a practice game in before the bowls, lol.

:D Sounds like fighting words to me!

psusnoop
04-10-2011, 06:20 AM
The shoot across the bow, and there she goes......

Papa LoneStar
04-10-2011, 02:58 PM
lol....I texted Jeff last night about that. Stretches and tosses are the ones that get 20-50 yards....the dives, sprints, powers, and slams are the ones that get 5-15....makes a difference. Damn....I'm gonna miss Earl....disappointed that he only got one national title ring....but he did get 3 conference titles ;-)

ryby6969
04-10-2011, 04:05 PM
G, if you want to go early just let me know.

gschwendt
04-10-2011, 04:06 PM
G, if you want to go early just let me know.
I think I may take you up on that... how about 6pm est?

ryby6969
04-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I think I may take you up on that... how about 6pm est?

Sounds good.

ryby6969
04-10-2011, 06:24 PM
#8 Miami knocks off #1 Wisconsin 31-24. Downing threw for over 300 yards and 4 TD's including a 96 yarder on 3rd and 10 to change the momentum of the game.

Good game G. The turnovers and wide open TE's were huge. I am really happy how my run D played. I was expecting for you to run all over me, but they stepped up and made the stops when they needed.

Oneback
04-10-2011, 07:58 PM
I am not near my PS3, anyone available to see who is left?

gschwendt
04-10-2011, 08:14 PM
There was a handful... if I remember right at least two games (vs CPU) and I believe two bye weeks. Not sure who exactly though.

psuexv
04-10-2011, 08:20 PM
USC playing now- looks like KP has a game and Escobar and Prime to recruit

Iron Dragon
04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Lee Williams throws for 450+ in first half, Sooners go up 38-0 at the half, slow down to 38-7 victory

Lee Williams had the game, well the half of his life, throwing for around 450 yards and having a great day leading the Sooners to a first half rolling.

The shutout was abrupted in the 4th quarter by the Cowboys and the Sooners, I believe, didn't touch the score in the 2nd half.

psuexv
04-10-2011, 09:16 PM
USC shuts out UCLA. Joe Walker throws 5 Tds in the first half and his NCAA record for passing TDs reaches 147. Shattering the old record of 133

psusnoop
04-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Who are we waiting on before the advance?

gschwendt
04-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Who are we waiting on before the advance?
Looks like all games are played... not sure about recruiting. It'd be nice if we can advance tomorrow night so that I can recruit before I go out of town.

psusnoop
04-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Looks like all games are played... not sure about recruiting. It'd be nice if we can advance tomorrow night so that I can recruit before I go out of town.

That'd be sweet

JeffHCross
04-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Sounds like from Eric that Kingpin retired-and-rejoined tonight. I don't see a story posted from his game, so I'm thinking we might still be waiting on his game.

Oneback
04-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Sounds as though everyone is ready, I however have been at work since 3am and will get home around 5pm-ish. I will advance at that time.

psuexv
04-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Sounds like from Eric that Kingpin retired-and-rejoined tonight. I don't see a story posted from his game, so I'm thinking we might still be waiting on his game.

I got the email that Oregon beat Oregon State so it looks like we are ready.

psusnoop
04-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Nice, I'll recruit as soon as it is advanced. I cancelled our practice for Tee Ball tonight.

psuexv
04-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I should be able to hop right on tonight as well. I only have 1 guy on my board and he's a soft to LSU so if he commits I'm done until off season.