PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Blogs

Rudy
05-29-2010, 05:31 AM
I've done some limited blogging in the past. Some of the dynasty blogs I have read have been incredibly detailed and time consuming which automatically eliminates me from doing stuff like that. For NCAA 09, EA did a great job of implementing online dynasty and letting us upload replays. It's time for them to take the next step of letting us upload box scores and other things like that.

MLB 2K10 allows you to upload a dynasty blog. This basically loads every box score from your game and it also updates the Standings for both your division and league as well as your player stats for the season. You can blog about your game and add video replays you have saved as well. It's really simple and a great feature. Check out an example from my Tigers season on the link below (the May 28 blog has a video as well). It's really quick and easy. I'd love to see this for NCAA 11.

http://community.2ksports.com/community/user/blogs.cfm?blogid=1003056
There are 5 tabs you can click on to get various info.

Here is an older blog of a Miami Hurricanes dynasty. I'd add some video clips along with short commentary. Any more than that and I get tired of it and quit.
http://forums.beyondmediaonline.com/topic/1911378/1/

JHeb
06-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Looks like your wish has come true!

morsdraconis
06-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Looks like your wish has come true!

Absolutely. The Dynasty Wire addition just made every blog and dynasty nut cream themselves. I'm EXTREMELY excited for the release of the Wire stuff now. Going to be some REALLY great stuff that can be done with it.

Rudy
06-11-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm going to run a one person online dynasty just to take advantage of this stuff.

ebin
06-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm going to run a one person online dynasty just to take advantage of this stuff.

Same here. Its going to save a ton of time on manual data entry.

iBrandon
06-15-2010, 12:35 PM

Same here. Its going to save a ton of time on manual data entry.
Same here.

I've tried in the past, but it ended up being too much leg work and I would get tired of doing it. With the new Dynasty Wire, it's going to be amazing.

oweb26
06-19-2010, 07:29 PM
I will more than likely do a dynasty blog for my OD though it will probably only be a total of two or three people. Guess I will use the blog section to do just about everything from football to crazy stuff about being married and having a baby. Guess this site will consume my internet free time

Using avidmanager was a shit ton of leg work and I never could get past like season three, though it is a wonderful tool and probably one I would expect people to keep using seems as though EA will at some point will delete all the stats or they have some weird stat cap. I have mad respect for the people who have done decades worth of logging.