PDA

View Full Version : 11/12/11 Nebraska at Penn State

ram29jackson
03-29-2011, 08:24 PM
I am looking forward to that like a holiday. The first conference game between these 2 teams.

I dont care about who may be more powerful or favored or if Penn State sucks that day.

Just looking forward to the event.

steelerfan
03-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Get The Red Out!

Huskers Shuck!

Go Lions!

:nod:

ram29jackson
03-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Get The Red Out!

Huskers Shuck!

Go Lions!

:nod:

man, didnt take long to come up with the fight slogans did it ?

steelerfan
03-29-2011, 10:26 PM
man, didnt take long to come up with the fight slogans did it ?

LOL, those go back to NU visiting PSU a few years back. Just a friendly jab at my NU friends here. :)

cdj
03-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Every game next year is going to feel like a bowl game for Nebraska.

I have to admit, my only bad fan experience came when visiting Happy Valley in 2002 so I won't be making an appearance at this one. :P These two teams do have a solid history and semi-rivalry for rarely playing. The out of bounds catch, NU getting the 94 title over PSU, PSU routing NU in 02, NU running through PSU in 03...It should be a fun one.

steelerfan
03-30-2011, 01:19 AM
I have to admit, my only bad fan experience came when visiting Happy Valley in 2002 so I won't be making an appearance at this one. :P

Good too see that "Keep The Red Out" is working. :P

cdj
03-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Good too see that "Keep The Red Out" is working. :P

Not all the fans support that slogan. As some NU fans left the stadium that night, some PSUers yelled 'thanks for the money!' That was actually funny and one of the nicer things I heard. :P

Kwizzy
03-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Looking forward to the game though I'm definitely not making the trip. How the hell are you supposed to get to happy valley anyway? Team of dogs and a sled? :P

psuexv
03-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Well if any of you Husker fans make the trip, Psusnoop and I would be more than happy to throw insults your way :)

Actually if anyone does come up please feel free to get in touch with us and more than welcome to tailgate with us.

psusnoop
03-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Well if any of you Husker fans make the trip, Psusnoop and I would be more than happy to throw insults your way :)

Actually if anyone does come up please feel free to get in touch with us and more than welcome to tailgate with us.

We have a great spot and I'm sure you would enjoy yourself at our tailgate.

Man I still don't remember that 2002 game really. I was in some seriously bad shape for that one. I still feel sorry for Taylor's RV and the mess inside. Everyone wanted to sell my ticket and were taking odds on whether I'd make into the game. Happy to say I stepped up and made it, though I have never sat as high in that stadium as we did for that one.

psuexv
03-30-2011, 12:51 PM
We have a great spot and I'm sure you would enjoy yourself at our tailgate.

Man I still don't remember that 2002 game really. I was in some seriously bad shape for that one. I still feel sorry for Taylor's RV and the mess inside. Everyone wanted to sell my ticket and were taking odds on whether I'd make into the game. Happy to say I stepped up and made it, though I have never sat as high in that stadium as we did for that one.

I wish I had some pictures to post from that game. All I remember is that you were passed out in the doorway into the RV and everyone just kept stepping over you like it was no big deal. :D

psusnoop
03-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Funny part is I think I passed out before noon for an 8pm kickoff and barely made it inside for the game in time. Thank goodness I got help to walk inside.

JBHuskers
03-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh we iz going to have fun this year in the REAL Big 12...

ram29jackson
03-30-2011, 06:51 PM
...thats what I found odd about this site, there seems to be more Nebraska and Penn State fans among the regulars

SmoothPancakes
03-30-2011, 06:58 PM
...thats what I found odd about this site, there seems to be more Nebraska and Penn State fans among the regulars

It's a conspiracy! :eek:

psuexv
03-30-2011, 07:16 PM

Well yeah we are everywhere!

psusnoop
03-31-2011, 08:03 AM
It would be pretty sweet to have all you Nebraska fans fly in (or drive in) for the game this year. E and I could host you guys for the weekend, we could get a pass from the wives and bring back some memories from our younger days.

JBHuskers
03-31-2011, 09:53 AM
It would be pretty sweet to have all you Nebraska fans fly in (or drive in) for the game this year. E and I could host you guys for the weekend, we could get a pass from the wives and bring back some memories from our younger days.

If I had the time off from work and the money I'd be all bout it! Trying to work out my sleep apnea problems has been killer for using time off this year :(

psusnoop
03-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Well maybe next year we'll make the journey to Nebraska for the game. You can host us, I'm due to back into the swing of things on making these trips.

psuexv
03-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Well maybe next year we'll make the journey to Nebraska for the game. You can host us, I'm due to back into the swing of things on making these trips.

HA! I thought the wife banned you from making road trips with us after your debacle when we went to Boston College.

psusnoop
03-31-2011, 04:20 PM
I think I'm owed a psu weekend it has been to long.

whitepony99
03-31-2011, 05:31 PM

I have to admit, my only bad fan experience came when visiting Happy Valley in 2002 so I won't be making an appearance at this one. :P These two teams do have a solid history and semi-rivalry for rarely playing. The out of bounds catch, NU getting the 94 title over PSU, PSU routing NU in 02, NU running through PSU in 03...It should be a fun one.

Although that 94 title thing was not Nebraska's fault, deep down I have always blamed them lol

whitepony99
03-31-2011, 05:32 PM
I think I'm owed a psu weekend it has been to long.

I got tickets coming for the Alabama game that will be my weekend.

psusnoop
03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Look us up, we'll be there early!

psusnoop
03-31-2011, 07:35 PM

That does suck, I despise when fans have to go and give a bad name for the university. You should come back and hang with us, it will surely change your perspective on the fans of PSU!

whitepony99
04-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Look us up, we'll be there early!

I will although I got a lil drive to get there so it won't be that early

psuexv
04-01-2011, 09:12 AM
You should come back and hang with us, it will surely change your perspective on the fans of PSU!

No it won't ..... :D

psuexv
04-01-2011, 09:14 AM
I will although I got a lil drive to get there so it won't be that early

It's only like 2 1/2 from Youngstown.... you leave at 6 am and you're there by 9.

whitepony99
04-01-2011, 02:00 PM
It's only like 2 1/2 from Youngstown.... you leave at 6 am and you're there by 9.

Its more like 3 hours and the game will be a late game so no need to rush out there

psuexv
04-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Its more like 3 hours and the game will be a late game so no need to rush out there

Depends on how fast you drive :) Friends live in Sharon and we get there in about 2ish... 157 miles on Interstate 80 doing 75mph.

It should definitely be an 8 o'clock game.

steelerfan
04-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Although that 94 title thing was not Nebraska's fault, deep down I have always blamed them lol

Yep. :smh:

ram29jackson
11-19-2013, 06:52 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img15/8959/zxkw.png (http://imageshack.com/i/0fzxkwp)