steelerfan
02-21-2011, 12:13 AM
No. Just you.

JBHuskers
02-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Then you're missing out :D

CLW
02-21-2011, 05:48 AM
LOL my best friend and I LOVED this game on the PC back in the day. I've got it back in my queue but I'm not sure if its worth a purchase.

JeffHCross
02-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Mine's in the mail from Amazon. I loved, loved, loved YDKJ on the PC, so can't wait to get it for PS3.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 04:19 PM
You Don't Know Jack $10 off - $19.99 (Save $10 off the price of You Don't Know Jack! Details and more great deals in our Weekly Ad: http://ht.ly/48fVJ)

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Is it only for ps3? I used to love the PC version of this game as well but have 360.

morsdraconis
03-04-2011, 04:52 PM
The Jack Attack is worth WAY too much. Pretty much defeats the purpose of playing the first ten rounds....

CLW
03-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm trying to whore this one out right now. Any of you guys wanna play some online games this weekend?

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm trying to whore this one out right now. Any of you guys wanna play some online games this weekend?

Yeah man....I should be around.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Is it only for ps3? I used to love the PC version of this game as well but have 360.

PS3 and 360!

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Hmm going to have to look into this one.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Hmm going to have to look into this one.

It's a great game....$30 for the start was a hell of a price, you get 70+ episodes. Plus there is a DLC pack for $5 that has another 10 or 12.

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 06:17 PM
That is not a bad deal at all. Have you guys ever sat back and thought what did we ever do without DLC. I mean every game has some now and a lot of them have so much it can almost be like getting two or three games in one. I am not sure that the younger generation of gamers realizes just how good they have it and how amazing of a time in gaming that they are living in. Gives me hope and knowledge that I will be playing when I am fifty and I can not wait to see what they come up with next.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 06:30 PM
That is not a bad deal at all. Have you guys ever sat back and thought what did we ever do without DLC. I mean every game has some now and a lot of them have so much it can almost be like getting two or three games in one. I am not sure that the younger generation of gamers realizes just how good they have it and how amazing of a time in gaming that they are living in. Gives me hope and knowledge that I will be playing when I am fifty and I can not wait to see what they come up with next.

Hell how about the world we had w/o patch updates.

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Hell how about the world we had w/o patch updates.

Great point, if you bought a game before those and it was horribly broken tough luck, wait til the next installment and hope they fix it then.

CLW
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah man....I should be around.

Sounds good if we had 2 more PS3 ers we could knock out all of the online trophies in fairly quick order I would imagine. I think I'm just > 50% in the game. Hoping to knock it out in the next week. The wife leaves tomorrow morning for a conference so it's going to be PS3 all the time for the next 5 days.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 08:58 PM
For me I'm not (surprisingly) about knocking out trophies as fast as I can as I am enjoying the game. The PC game was an old favorite of mine.

CLW
03-04-2011, 09:29 PM
For me I'm not (surprisingly) about knocking out trophies as fast as I can as I am enjoying the game. The PC game was an old favorite of mine.

Yeah I haven't really done anything "crazy" my wife and I played a ton of games against each other so that helped me wrack up a ton of $ and the levels. Tonight I got the loser/loner trophy and a few others. I don't go out of my way to get the trophies at 1st but with a game like Jack I am aware of what the trophies are and what I need to do to get them.

LMAO the -$1,000,000 during a Jack Attack is going to be a bitch to get I bet.

JBHuskers
03-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Yeah I haven't really done anything "crazy" my wife and I played a ton of games against each other so that helped me wrack up a ton of $ and the levels. Tonight I got the loser/loner trophy and a few others. I don't go out of my way to get the trophies at 1st but with a game like Jack I am aware of what the trophies are and what I need to do to get them.

Yeah it's not like Trivial Pursuit where I looked up answers to get the platinum :D

morsdraconis
03-04-2011, 09:55 PM

Not when each wrong answer is worth $4,000. Just blow up the button after you look at the answer and make sure it's not the right one (which you can do by just cycling through them once without answering any).

Also, the game is on the Wii as well (which is where I played it).

JeffHCross
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
CLW, JB, I should be playing some YDKJ this weekend too.

CLW
03-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Not when each wrong answer is worth $4,000. Just blow up the button after you look at the answer and make sure it's not the right one (which you can do by just cycling through them once without answering any).

Also, the game is on the Wii as well (which is where I played it).

LOL that is still 250 X button mashes + you have to worry about the right answers with the +4,000.

CLW, JB, I should be playing some YDKJ this weekend too.

Yeah I'm down whenever you guys are. I have to drop my wife off at the airport this morning but otherwise, I am free pretty much anytime this weekend. Best bet is to look for me on PSN (clw22580)

CLW
03-05-2011, 12:37 PM
FYI - I will prob be playing this bad boy this afternoon/tonight. I got caught up in all of my ODs.

JBHuskers
03-05-2011, 04:40 PM
FYI - I will prob be playing this bad boy this afternoon/tonight. I got caught up in all of my ODs.

I won't be around tonight, maybe tomorrow though.

CLW
03-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I won't be around tonight, maybe tomorrow though.

Sounds good just hit me up on PSN (clw22580).

JeffHCross
03-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Gotta love getting Button Basher (get a multiple-choice question right in the first two seconds) on the very first question I'm asked.

cdj
03-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Couldn't pass on this game for $20. Went with the cheapest shipping, so should have it the week after next.

CLW
03-22-2011, 06:46 PM
So.... I'm down to just finishing the episodes/getting all the episode prizes and the online trophies for my Plat. Any of you guys want to play some time and do some trophy whoring let me know.

JeffHCross
03-22-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm still game for doing some whoring, though I don't know if whoring some of the online trophies will even really be possible.

EDIT: Ain't no way I'll ever get the plat for YDKJ. Hadn't noticed that the special prizes were a trophy ... I've played Episode 1 two or three times and still haven't seen the special prize answer.

CLW
03-22-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm still game for doing some whoring, though I don't know if whoring some of the online trophies will even really be possible.

EDIT: Ain't no way I'll ever get the plat for YDKJ. Hadn't noticed that the special prizes were a trophy ... I've played Episode 1 two or three times and still haven't seen the special prize answer.

I always write down the info given for the wrong answer of the game at the beginning and think about each ? for a bit to make sure I don't miss the wrong answer of the game.