PDA

View Full Version : Week 2, 2015

Oneback
02-15-2011, 10:31 PM
=============== #15 Oklahoma Sooners (0-0) ===============
Last week the Sooners were idle.
This week, the Sooners are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) DT A.J. Collier has committed to Miami
- (****) FS Courtney Hart has committed to Baylor
- (****) TE Robert Manning has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) SS Joseph White has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) CB Chris Coleman has committed to Oklahoma
- (***) DT Michael Davis has committed to Oklahoma
- (***) CB Ken Ward has committed to Oklahoma

=============== #21 Clemson Tigers (1-0) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 58-27 against Ole Miss (0-1).
This week, the Tigers will host Rutgers (0-1).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT Craig Davis has committed to Clemson
- (****) TE Micah Slater has committed to Florida State
- (****) HB Robert Morris has committed to Florida
- (****) RT Cory George has committed to Florida State
- (*****) HB Robbie Smith has committed to Florida State

=============== #6 Florida State Seminoles (1-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 84-10 against Rutgers (0-1).
This week, the Seminoles travel to University Park to face the #3 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT Cory George has committed to Florida State
- (*****) DT Fred James has committed to Florida State
- (****) TE Micah Slater has committed to Florida State
- (*****) HB Robbie Smith has committed to Florida State
- (****) CB Robert Hall has committed to USF

=============== #9 Miami Hurricanes (0-0) ===============
Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Ann Arbor to face the #2 Michigan Wolverines (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) DT A.J. Collier has committed to Miami

=============== #2 Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 38-3 against Colorado (0-1).
This week, the Wolverines will host #9 Miami (0-0).

=============== #16 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies will host #4 Wisconsin (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Robert Manning has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) SS Joseph White has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) C Chris Miller has committed to Baylor

=============== #3 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 48-21 against USC (0-1).
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #6 Florida State (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:

=============== Oregon Ducks (0-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon lost 43-30 against Georgia (1-0).
This week, the Ducks will host Washington (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) C Chris Miller has committed to Baylor

=============== #11 USC Trojans (0-1) ===============
Last week, USC lost 48-21 against Penn State (1-0).
This week, the Trojans are idle.
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Walter Tyler has committed to Wisconsin
- (****) MLB Reggie Stephens has committed to Stanford
- (*****) RT Brad Wilson has committed to Alabama
- (***) DT Evan Moore has committed to USC

=============== Virginia Tech Hokies (0-1) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech lost 29-14 against Kentucky (1-0).
This week, the Hokies travel to Durham to face the Duke Blue Devils (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT Craig Davis has committed to Clemson
- (*****) RT Brad Wilson has committed to Alabama

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (1-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 70-0 against Baylor (0-1).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Baton Rouge to face the #5 LSU Tigers (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LOLB Greg Simpson has committed to Missouri
- (****) MLB Sam Huston has committed to Texas
- (****) MLB Shawn Hogan has committed to Stanford

=============== #4 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0) ===============
Last week the Badgers were idle.
This week, the Badgers travel to College Station to face the #16 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Thomas Pratt has committed to Wisconsin
- (*****) WR Walter Tyler has committed to Wisconsin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gschwendt
02-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Jeff, let me know when you want to play. I'm playing E in MidTier tomorrow night but I'm sure we can play before or after... just let me know. Otherwise Thursday is open as well.

ryby6969
02-16-2011, 06:15 AM
OB, just let me know when you get back in town and are ready to play.

psusnoop
02-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Prime, I'm open tonight after 10pm as well as Thursday night after 10pm.

RcSinger
02-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Losing 5* and 4* Offensive Linemen to other teams is a sure way to never be able to run the ball again. Sigh!

fsuprime
02-16-2011, 09:01 AM
snoop tonight after 10 it is, ill be on a flight tomorrow

psusnoop
02-16-2011, 09:09 AM
OK sounds good.

Papa LoneStar
02-16-2011, 02:06 PM
:Texas:

The #1 Texas Longhorns crush the #5 LSU Tigers 66-0 in Baton Rouge, LA. UT has outscored LSU 139-3 during the last 2 matchups.

Longhorn offense:

441 yards (240 ground, 201 air....on 57 plays), 0 turnovers

QB Carlos McDaniel, Jr RS: 7-14 201 yards 3 TD 0 INT

RB Earl Campbell II, Sr: 20 car 162 yards 5 TD

RB Jerome Brown, So RS: 17 car 74 yards 1 TD

WR Roger Moss, So RS: 3 rec 128 yards 2 TD

TE Carl Riley, So: 3 rec 62 yards 1 TD

Longhorn defense:

97 yards allowed (87 air, 10 ground....on 44 plays), 2-12 3rd down conversions allowed, 4 turnovers forced, 6 sacks, 14 TFL

DE Loren Fagan, Jr RS: 6 tackles (4 TFL), 3 sacks

DT Lance Gibson, Sr RS: 5 tackles (3 TFL), 2 sacks, 1 fumble recovery

*Gibson+Fagan=LeftSideStrongSide*

OLB Joe McBride, Jr RS: 7 tackles (2 TFL), 1 INT

MLB Eric Davis, Sr RS: 7 tackles (2 TFL), 1 forced fumble

CB C.J. Gross, Sr: 1 tackle, 1 INT, 4 pass deflections *Shutdown Corner*

Next up: #1 Texas vs #2 Michigan in Austin, TX! The Wolverines look to avenge the 49-14 spanking in Ann Arbor that had their head coach scared to come out of the lockerroom after halftime (42-7) while the Longhorns will face one of their toughest tests in defending their national championship.

11am central time on ABC

Iron Dragon
02-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Last week the Sooners were idle.
This week, the Sooners are idle.

:bang::smh:

psusnoop
02-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Lol the suspense has to be killing you. I'd be nuts already.

Papa LoneStar
02-16-2011, 06:35 PM
I feel ya, Snoop....but at least he doesn't have to worry about taking a break from Week 3-14

RcSinger
02-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I am about to upload my duke game so you guys can critique my gameplay. Oneback asked for me to upload the entire game, playcalling and all.

The bad thing is the game went my way for most of the game. A few things were a little crazy and you might can give me some pointers, but I dominated this game.

I had to hook up my VHS to DVD and play the game on my cpu screen which sucked. I want to get one of those Hava devices and If someone can PM me with all the details I would appreciate it. What adapters do I need and what type Hava box should I buy etc.

RcSinger
02-16-2011, 08:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuqvGXyHBU

JeffHCross
02-16-2011, 09:41 PM
I am nuts already.Fixed.

fsuprime
02-16-2011, 10:23 PM
FSU wins 42-38

FSU was down 31-14 at the half and did not score until the second quarter after multiple picks by QB Jacob Coker. FSU scored 14 in the 3rd quarter to make a game of it again despite Coker completely chunking one in the dirt on 4th and 1 lol. PSU scored with 1:30 left to take a 3 point lead but FSU would answer quickly back and intercept PSU on their final drive. FSU's D came up big with 2 or 3 picks in the 2nd half.

fsu

J. Coker 18-28 447 4TDs 3ints 2 times sacked
E. Reed 10 rushes for 52 yards
J. Deloach 10 tackles 1 Int
R. Holley 6 rec 163 yds 1 TD
K. Robinson 5 rec 121 yds 1 TD
D. Marks 3 rec 78 yds 1 TD
B. Muse 1 rec 29 yds 1 TD
Wali Powell 11 Tackles 2 TFLs and a sack

psu

Eddie Shelby 22/33 282 2 TDs 4 Ints sacked 3 times
David Chambers 20 rushes 91 yards 1 TD (43 yards after first hit)
S. Clark 7 rushes for 41 yards
S. Collins 5 rushes 17 yards 2 TDs
C. Mcclellan 6 rec 85 yds 1 TD
A. Brown 5 rec 70 yds 1 TD

T Wilkinson 7 tkl
E. Smith 2 2 tkl 2 INts

psusnoop
02-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Prime it really was a battle of halfs almost. I won the first half, you won the second half. I think it was 3 picks in the second half.

Another fun note, as PSU scored to take a 38-35 lead with 1:00 (and change) left in the game PSU was facing a 3rd and 20 from the FSU 20yd line. I called a deep comeback and hit it but I was held short. I was facing a 4th and inches from inside the 1yd line and I think FSU has 1 TO at this point left. All of a sudden I break huddle and FSU jumps offsides. My first thought was BOOM game over I can run the clock out now, to only see that it was still 4th and inches. GRRRR

Great game, just disappointed in my second half as you were with the first.

RcSinger
02-17-2011, 07:33 AM
By the way jeff, one of those infamous "Roughing the Passer" Penalties is in that video in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

fsuprime
02-17-2011, 09:13 AM
yea snoop, im glad it was still 4th and inches because I was just doing defensive audibles and all the sudden my line backer jumps forward like 3 yards lol.

gschwendt
02-17-2011, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuqvGXyHBU
Did you have to request to be able to upload videos longer than 15 min or did they just give you the ability? I read that you have to have no knocks against your account for copyright issues... unfortunately I do from my highlight videos.

RcSinger
02-17-2011, 10:57 AM
They just did it. the last time I logged in it said I had been approved for greater than 15 minutes.

JeffHCross
02-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Breaking News: Wisconsin crushes Texas A&M, 35-10

Coach JeffHCross had this to say: "Yeah, I think everyone in our locker room, nay, all of College Station, nay, all of the college football world, saw this coming. I'm just impressed all of our players showed up today. Hell, I'm just happy none of them were injured!"

The Aggies severely struggled to find an offensive identity in their first game of the season. And while the Badgers weren't exactly firing on all cylinders, the defense was able to generate five punts and give the offense great field position all game.

JeffHCross
02-17-2011, 10:41 PM
I'll be recruiting after work tomorrow

psuexv
02-18-2011, 01:21 PM
What's the status on an advance? I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Snoop and need to get back on the field (and yes I meant that to be dirty)

gschwendt
02-18-2011, 01:30 PM
What's the status on an advance? I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Snoop and need to get back on the field (and yes I meant that to be dirty)
Not sure who remains but I believe Oneback is still out of town...

psusnoop
02-18-2011, 03:50 PM
From the vacation thread, OB gets back in town on Saturday.

gschwendt
02-18-2011, 03:58 PM
From the vacation thread, OB gets back in town on Saturday.
Plus Oregon still has to play and Miami vs Michigan will have to be played.

Iron Dragon
02-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Catching Up with former Oklahoma QB Alex McSux

Alex McSux, the failure of the 2014 Sooner football team led Fart State University in a 70-3.. loss.. in their season opener.

McSux, due to depression, gained over 75 pounds in the off-season and now weighs in at 290lbs at his 6'3" size. McSux was 7-for-38 for 11 yards and 5 INTs. McSux's performance for the newly founded Fart State University was the most passing yards in a single game for the school. McSux was sacked a school record low 15 times, as Fighting Llamas were proud of their performance.

FSU's offensive line is the smallest in the country, as LT Jeff Dump, a freshman, weighs in at 5'4", 150lbs and runs a 6.2 40 time. "This game is hard for the kids.", said coach Dick Bumpas Jr.

Meanwhile, George Gray who now works at the Missouri Walmart was promoted from trainee to assistant to the assistant janitor.

I'm bored, okay?

Oneback
02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
I get back in town Saturday at 3:30pm, however ATT doesn't come to install until Sunday between 9a-12p at the new house.

ryby6969
02-18-2011, 05:03 PM
I get back in town Saturday at 3:30pm, however ATT doesn't come to install until Sunday between 9a-12p at the new house.

Let me know when you want to knock our game out on Sunday.

RcSinger
02-18-2011, 07:19 PM

Are you getting Uverse or DSL? If it's dsl, i don't understand how you got a commitment on a sunday, you are in texas, the original SBC so perhaps their scheduling is different.

Escobar
02-18-2011, 07:58 PM
RC, I watched your game and I think part of the problem is that you're using the Ask Coach for playcalls. It's almost like picking plays at random, and sometimes the playcalling can get predictable when you play users. It also puts you at a disadvantage for not knowing what formation you are in, especially on defense. I have a friend who does that and he can't stop anybody on defense, because alot of times he'll come out in a formation that doesn't fit what the offense has on the field.

RcSinger
02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
RC, I watched your game and I think part of the problem is that you're using the Ask Coach for playcalls. It's almost like picking plays at random, and sometimes the playcalling can get predictable when you play users. It also puts you at a disadvantage for not knowing what formation you are in, especially on defense. I have a friend who does that and he can't stop anybody on defense, because alot of times he'll come out in a formation that doesn't fit what the offense has on the field.

Thanks, just got An iPhone and I'm checking it out. It'll be nice tone able to check in while I'm at work.

Escobar
02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks, just got An iPhone and I'm checking it out. It'll be nice tone able to check in while I'm at work.

Yea, I'm about to buy the HTC Inspire next week. So I'll be able to do everything while away from home. I just might actually get a twitter. :whoa:

RcSinger
02-18-2011, 08:52 PM
A Twatter you mean?

RcSinger
02-18-2011, 08:54 PM
I do use the cpu picked plays a lot, but a lot of that game I was facing the No huddle, Duke ran no huddle about 80% of their TOP.

JeffHCross
02-18-2011, 09:16 PM
RC, based on some of your comments these last few weeks, I'd advise you to take the sliders that Oneback has setup in our OD, find a team similar to your current VT squad, and just play through some offline dynasty games when you have spare time. When you make comments like not understanding the player switching, not knowing which gameplan settings are good for your team, and using CPU picked plays ... that all sounds like you're just not comfortable in the game. Playing some Play Now or Offline Dynasty games could really help with all three of those. You could try out different gameplan settings without there being any actual risk, for example.

RcSinger
02-18-2011, 10:14 PM
RC, based on some of your comments these last few weeks, I'd advise you to take the sliders that Oneback has setup in our OD, find a team similar to your current VT squad, and just play through some offline dynasty games when you have spare time. When you make comments like not understanding the player switching, not knowing which gameplan settings are good for your team, and using CPU picked plays ... that all sounds like you're just not comfortable in the game. Playing some Play Now or Offline Dynasty games could really help with all three of those. You could try out different gameplan settings without there being any actual risk, for example.
It's not that I am unfamiliar with the game, I have had every version since NCAA fb 98. I never use gameplanning because it always gets me penalties. The sliders are an issue I need to practice with. I don't use the "recommended" play by the CPU, but I am a quick playcaller, so when the screen pops up, I usually scroll around and find a play I like or seems suitable. I have run into the problem though of choosing a run play and find out it was a shotgun formation.
I myself have noticed thAt often when playing a user that the " skills" SS rAting will be significantly higher for my opponent. Which tells me thAt my stick skills are lacking to some degree.

JeffHCross
02-18-2011, 10:16 PM
It's not that I am unfamiliar with the game, I have had every version since NCAA fb 98.I know, but you did say "since next gen, I cannot play this game". A lot's changed.

Oneback
02-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Are you getting Uverse or DSL? If it's dsl, i don't understand how you got a commitment on a sunday, you are in texas, the original SBC so perhaps their scheduling is different.

I am getting Uverse.

RcSinger
02-19-2011, 11:39 AM
I am getting Uverse.

That makes sense then. U will love it. U getting 12 Meg broadband and 32 overall I assume.

psusnoop
02-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Sweet OB

Kingpin32
02-20-2011, 02:48 AM
Oregon is done.

JeffHCross
02-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Kingpin, I'm not sure when we'll be advancing today, but I'll be available after 6 eastern today and after 7 eastern tomorrow.

Oneback
02-20-2011, 03:57 PM
I have internet again, still waiting for ATT to finish up however. Need to then run over to the old place and go get food for the week.

ryby6969
02-20-2011, 07:38 PM
OB, when we start the offseason in my other OD we will be in week 2 recruiting already so hopefully it won't take too long and we can knock this game out tonight.

Oneback
02-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Let me know when. Depending on what time it is we may have to wait until tomorrow.

ryby6969
02-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Let me know when. Depending on what time it is we may have to wait until tomorrow.

Yeah, it is not looking good right now. We are still in week 3. :(

ryby6969
02-21-2011, 05:36 PM
OB, let me know what you want me to do. I am willing to wait and am available the next 3 nights.

RcSinger
02-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Im ok with waiting until you feel better, I am hip deep in Gun stuff right now and have some time to wait. But as far as my vote OB, Consider my vote to be one on the side of the majority, whatever everyone else wants to do is ok with me.

JeffHCross
02-21-2011, 08:03 PM
The fact that we haven't heard again from OB tonight tells me the man is laid up somewhere semi-conscious. So either way, I'm pretty sure we're at least waiting out the night.

fsuprime
02-22-2011, 09:00 AM
i voted by phone to wait last night so i assume most of us did the same

psusnoop
02-22-2011, 09:09 AM
i voted by phone to wait last night so i assume most of us did the same

Same here.

psuexv
02-22-2011, 09:40 AM
I didn't vote but I say we don't wait..... j/k. Get better OB, I had that shit 2 weeks ago and I'm still not completely right.

psusnoop
02-22-2011, 09:54 AM
I didn't vote but I say we don't wait..... j/k. Get better OB, I had that shit 2 weeks ago and I'm still not completely right.

Understatement of the day!

Papa LoneStar
02-22-2011, 10:42 AM
2 big ooc games and I know from experience that it's tough to win a title and he has a chance with that front 7

Oneback
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
I may be well enough to play tonight. Although yesterday at about this time I was feeling better as well until I got hit by the Mac truck at around 3pm. Went to the doctor and they are holding me out of work until Thursday, and gave me all of the flu drugs and said I have flu like symptoms but not the flu. Must be all the emergen-c I've been taking since Sunday night helping keep a full blown flu at arms length.

ryby6969
02-22-2011, 12:34 PM
I may be well enough to play tonight. Although yesterday at about this time I was feeling better as well until I got hit by the Mac truck at around 3pm. Went to the doctor and they are holding me out of work until Thursday, and gave me all of the flu drugs and said I have flu like symptoms but not the flu. Must be all the emergen-c I've been taking since Sunday night helping keep a full blown flu at arms length.

So...., what did you do here in Orlando? Get drunk and skinny dip in the cold weather? ;)

Oneback
02-22-2011, 02:08 PM
So...., what did you do here in Orlando? Get drunk and skinny dip in the cold weather? ;)

I got plenty drunk a few nights, but no skinny dipping. The flu has been going around in my area for a few weeks now and my son had a cough a week ago but never got any worse.

ryby6969
02-22-2011, 06:52 PM
How are you feeling OB?

Oneback
02-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I just woke up, I ment to wake up around 830p so we could get our game in. If your still up and want to play send me a text. I'll be home again tomorrow so I should be free most of the day.

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 06:55 AM
I just woke up, I ment to wake up around 830p so we could get our game in. If your still up and want to play send me a text. I'll be home again tomorrow so I should be free most of the day.

I work until like 8pm est tonight and have a GT5 league race at 9. I can play after and if that is a problem I can skip my league race and play at 9. Just let me know what works for you.

Oneback
02-23-2011, 07:23 AM
I can play after your GT race (how long does that take?), I've been doing nothing but sleeping just about all week so I can spare a few hours before going back to work tomorrow.

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 07:59 AM
I can play after your GT race (how long does that take?), I've been doing nothing but sleeping just about all week so I can spare a few hours before going back to work tomorrow.

At most it takes a hour.

Oneback
02-23-2011, 08:27 AM
That should be fine, so we are looking at a kickoff at 10p est/9p cen?

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 08:39 AM
That should be fine, so we are looking at a kickoff at 10p est/9p cen?

Yeah, does that work for you?

Oneback
02-23-2011, 09:50 AM
works for me.

psuexv
02-23-2011, 03:44 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm6BzTl7z1L1qp15-xKJ15kS0eWs-xf0un86CpDYCyXw4Da_KJ

psuexv
02-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I just realized I haven't played a game in Powerhouse since last Tuesday.

psuexv
02-23-2011, 03:46 PM
G - what's your schedule look like after we get an advance tonight? I'm playing Mors in SBCOL tomorrow night at 9 but might be able to roll after that depending on how stressful that game is. Or Friday is open for me.

Edit - Friday night after 9est is open for me.

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Ready when you are OB.

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Miami goes into Ann Arbor and upsets the #2 Wolverine 31-13. Junior HB Derek Scales earned POTG honors with 136 yard 3 TD performance.(65 came on a game sealing TD run)

GG Oneback. Your front 7 stuffed me for most of the game. I had to use quick hitters in the running game or it was a TFL. The 2 picks you threw were the keys in the game. The last one your were probably going to score had I not got the pick. GL the rest of the season.

Oneback
02-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Good game, my biggest weakness is my back four on defense and my penchant for throwing boneheaded passes from time to time, both of which cost me the game. The game was closer than the 31-13 final, I gave up a late score due to frustration but I can take nothing away from that Miami squad, if you can ever get past FSU which you may have a strong chance of doing this year the MNC is in your future.

JeffHCross
02-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Less posting, more advancing!

ryby6969
02-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Good game, my biggest weakness is my back four on defense and my penchant for throwing boneheaded passes from time to time, both of which cost me the game. The game was closer than the 31-13 final, I gave up a late score due to frustration but I can take nothing away from that Miami squad, if you can ever get past FSU which you may have a strong chance of doing this year the MNC is in your future.

Yeah, Prime is just in my head right now I think. I have a tough stretch the next few weeks so I just want to make it through that right now. Honestly, after this season, it will be a few years before I make it anywhere. I will have HUGE holes on my team for the next couple of seasons from the cpu recruiting for a season and a half. You seem to have a lock on the Big 10 as you lost your first 2 last season and finished number 2 at the end.

JeffHCross
02-23-2011, 10:39 PM
I will have HUGE holes on my team for the next couple of seasons from the cpu recruiting for a season and a half.FYI, it was barely half a season. Texacotea left at the end of 2012, Guru joined in Week 4 of 2013, and you joined the week after he left, so you didn't lose any time there.

ryby6969
02-24-2011, 06:08 AM
FYI, it was barely half a season. Texacotea left at the end of 2012, Guru joined in Week 4 of 2013, and you joined the week after he left, so you didn't lose any time there.

Hey, it makes me feel better thinking it was a year and a half. Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff? ;)

psusnoop
02-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Hey, it makes me feel better thinking it was a year and a half. Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff? ;)

LOL

psuexv
02-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff? ;)

Ahhh... you must not know Jeff too well yet. Debbie Downer he definitely is. Kills your dreams any chance he gets.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/110971/saturday-night-live-debbie-downer-thanksgiving-dinner

Papa LoneStar
02-24-2011, 10:30 AM
lol @ E....I like to look at Jeff as the voice of reason....I like to think positive ALL the time and he gives us the negative side of the situation

JeffHCross
02-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Why do you have to piss on my parade Jeff? ;)Can't help it. It's on my business card.