PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Recruiting Thread

fsuprime
02-14-2011, 10:54 PM
[espnu150][5star]RB (#2) Robbie Smith 5'9 203 lbs, Niceville, FL

Robbie possesses great acceleration and strength when running through the hole. FSU expects him to be an impact player after a redshirt season. He was a life long nole and signed immediately during summer camp.

[espnu150][5star]DT (#2) Fred James 6'3 261 lbs, Bellview, FL

Fred inked with the noles upon offer also growing up a huge fan of the garnet and gold. He has great acceleration, strength, and nearly flawless tackling ability, after a year or two with his new DL coach he should have the moves to make a big impact on the line.

[espnu150][4star]TE (#3) Micah Slater 6'4 230 lbs, Cutler, FL

Micah comes in at a position of need and will instantly become 2nd string when he arrives on campus. He has good speed and catching ability, but his stiffness leaves him less of a star than the previous two stud TEs FSU has signed.

[espnu150][4star]OT (#6) Cory George 6'6 330 lbs, East Bradenton, FL

Cory saw the depth chart during an unofficial visit and instantly new where he wanted to spend the next 4 years of his life. He has excellent foot work and strength in the passing and running games but requires some time being trained on his overall technique. You can't teach his mammoth size though.

JeffHCross
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
... wow.

gschwendt
02-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Wisconsin manages to sign their first ever in Week 1... signing two in fact.

Walter Tyler
#3 WR | #19 OVR
:5star: :espnu150:
6'0" 200 lbs
Crawfordsville, IN
SPD | AGI | ACC | CTH | RTE | CIT | SPC | JMP | REL | CAR | BTK
B | B | B | C+ | B- | B+ | B+ | B | B | C+ | C+
Tyler is a special player with the abilities to step on the field day 1 for practically any team and compete. His speed isn't top-end for a receiver but his ability to catch any pass that is thrown in his direction makes you quickly overlook that fact. Combined with what he's able to do with the ball once he has it, he's sure to be a force that Big 10 defenses will have to contend with for several years to come. Depending on the rest of the Wisconsin recruiting class, Tyler has potential to split duties at runningback.

Thomas Pratt
#2 C | #42 OVR
:4star: :espnu150:
6'4" 317 lbs
South Greeley, WY
SPD | STR | RBK | RBS | RBF | PBK | PBS | PBF | IBL
D | C+ | B- | C+ | C+ | B- | B | B | C+ Pratt is a huge body with mobile feet and the awareness that you look for in a blindside offensive tackle. With only two tackles returning in 2016, the Badgers were looking for someone exactly as Pratt is developed. With his early signing, they'll be able to branch out elsewhere for talent.

psuexv
02-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Evan Moore
DT #28 http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/images/smilies/3star.gif
6'2"
280lbs
Chula Vista, CA

Strength - C+
Tackle - C
Power Moves - C+
Finesse Moves - C

Papa LoneStar
02-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Longhorns sign their first recruit....

[4star] MLB Sam Huston
6'4" 230
Los Ranchos, NM
#193 overall, #9 MLB
A: Acceleration
A-: Pursuit
B-: Speed, Stamina, Injury
C+: Block Shedding, Strength, Jumping
#2-5: Penn State, Florida State, USC, Boise State

JeffHCross
02-15-2011, 08:52 PM
The Aggies hit pay dirt with their first two calls of 2015.

Joseph White
#6 SS | #61 OVR
:espnu150: :4star:
Galveston, TX
6'0" 183 lbs
Hard Hitter
ACC|MCV|ZCV|HPW
B+|B|B+|B
White will be welcomed into College Station to shore up a defensive backfield lacking in both talent and tackling power. With both Oklahoma and Texas on his interest list, White was a surprise early commitment to the Aggies.

Robert Manning
#6 TE
:4star:
Fort Stockton, TX
6'4" 243 lbs
Blocking
ACC|CIT|PBK|RBK
B-|C-|C|C+
The Aggies entered 2015 with a massive headache at Tight End, especially with the impending graduation of Senior TE Williams. Manning must have heard of this need before the recruiting period opened, because he committed to the Aggies after only twenty minutes into their first phone call of the Recruiting season. Coach JeffHCross was said to be overjoyed by the commitment, as it reduced a lot of the recruiting anxiety he had entering this year.

psuexv
02-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Josh Moore http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/images/smilies/ESPNU150.png http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/images/smilies/4star.gif
MLB #4
6'5"
246lbs
W Lake Stevens, WA

Speed B-
Tackle B
Man Coverage C-
Zone Coverage C
Pursuit B-

Josh is an intimidating player. Standing 6'5" in the middle of the field gives Quarterbacks the shakes as he closes a lot of windows that normally would be open. Surprisingly for his frame he also has good speed and wraps up tackles very well. Josh will probably use a redshirt year to determine if he can play LB at the college level or become a stand-up DE.

psusnoop
02-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Week 3 still no commits, but I have 7 guys coming in for visits for the game against WVU. I'm hoping to land a couple atleast after this week.

fsuprime
02-24-2011, 09:16 AM
[espnu150][4star]MLB (#13) Corey Collier 5'11 240 lbs, Union City, GA

chose FSU over bama and uf.

spd C+
str B-
pwm C+
fmv B
blkdshd B-
tkl B
pst B-
mcv C-
zcv C

after a redshirt year should be ready to provide depth at middle linebacker.

Papa LoneStar
02-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Mannnn....both of those MLBs sound TOO familiar....CHUMPS!!!!

fsuprime
02-27-2011, 09:55 AM
[espnu150][4star]OT (#5) Lamont Schroeder 6'4 290 lbs, Bayou Vista, LA

Lamont see's a chance at early PT at FSU and has the skills to make it happen. He chose FSU over Texas.

spd C
acc A-
pb C+
rb C+
str B-
rbf B-
rbs B-
pbf B-
pbs B-

Papa LoneStar
02-28-2011, 11:27 AM
He wouldn't have seen the field here at the University of Texas until 2018 so screwwww him. *sour grapes tone* :(

psusnoop
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
PSU is really struggling to get that first commit, but the staff feels confident that once they get one then the gates will open wide and many will follow.

Papa LoneStar
03-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm looking to blow the door open with the advance to week 7

psuexv
03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm looking to blow the door open with the advance to week 7

I can't wait until you blow your lid when that #1 WR commits on his Week 6 visit to LA

JeffHCross
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I won't get another visit until Week 10 :(

Papa LoneStar
03-05-2011, 05:44 PM
I can't wait until you blow your lid when that #1 WR commits on his Week 6 visit to LA

*cough*

5* WR Justin Bryant
6'3" 204
Richardson, TX
#5 overall, #1 WR
4.44 speed, 319 bench, 350 squat
B+: Speed, Acceleration
B: Jumping, Stamina
B-: Agility, Break Tackle, Injury
C+: Catching, Catch-in-Traffic, Carrying
#2-5: USC, TCU, Penn State, Florida State

psusnoop
03-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Ouch USC

JeffHCross
03-05-2011, 06:39 PM
And the downside/upside of doing a week over in recruiting rears it's ugly head.

Papa LoneStar
03-05-2011, 07:23 PM
I got him to commit the first go round....but I think I forgot to upload it to the server....then it just showed that I did all my recruiting, but did't show him as a commit the next time I logged in. I'm just hoping I have a shot to bring all of these guys in....last year....I got burned by scheduling 13 and only 5 making it in.

JeffHCross
03-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Ah. You must've rolled Auto-Commit by a #1, then. I got a guy to instant commit by schollie offer and it didn't happen this time.

gschwendt
03-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Dustin Reid
#1 DT | #7 OVR
:5star: :espnu150:
6'3" 272 lbs
Holland, MI
SPD | STR | PMV | FMV | BSH | PUR | TKL | HPW
D- | B | B- | B | B- | B | C+ | C+ Dustin Reid fits perfectly in the Wisconsin lineman mentality... big, bruising guys that are going to make the guy lined up across from them work. Once he arrives on campus in Madison, he may find himself moving to Defensive End to put his high pursuit level to good use but either way, he'll see playing time fairly early in his career. Dustin chose the Badgers over Penn State.

JeffHCross
03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
First Top Classes of the season:
#1 Florida State (easy mode)
#2 Wisconsin
#6 Texas
#11 Texas A&M
#12 Oklahoma
#13 Clemson
#15 USC
#17 Miami

gschwendt
03-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Jared Turner
#1 P | #549 OVR
:3star:
6'3" 208 lbs
Adamsville, AL
SPD | AWR | KPW | KAC
C- | C | B | C-

Papa LoneStar
03-16-2011, 05:39 PM
5* DT Chad Sanders
6'2" 280
Moberly, MO
#18 overall, #3 DT
5.18 speed, 420 Bench, 585 Squat
A-: Pursuit
B+: Power Moves, Finesse Moves, Block Shedding
B: Injury
C+: Strength, Tackle, Hit Power
Other Offers: Florida State

4* TE Steven Perry
6'3" 240
Monahans, TX
#32 overall, #1 TE
4.56 speed, 426 Bench, 360 Squat
B: Acceleration
B-: Speed, Agility, Catching, Break Tackle, Stamina, Injury
C+: Strength, Run Block Strength, Pass Block Strength, Pass Block Footwork
Other Offers: Wisconsin, Clemson, Baylor

JeffHCross
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Three more Aggies

Jerome White
#39 CB
The Colony, TX
6'0" 189 lbs
Balanced
SPD|AGI|MCV|ZCV
B|B-|C+|C+
White's commitment follows the Week 1 commitment of his cousin, SS Joseph White. While the cornerback doesn't possess the top-end speed of many cornerback recruits, he does come to College Station with the lateral quickness necessary to enhance the current Aggie defensive backfield. With two senior cornerbacks graduating, the Aggies have some holes to fill, and White may get an early shot at playing time.

Johnny Gibson
#51 OLB
Sugarland, TX
6'4" 220 lbs
Run Stopper
ACC|AGI|PUR|HPW
B-|B-|B|B
Another Junior College transfer looking for a chance with the Aggies, Gibson will give the Aggies defense a chance to gain some depth among the linebacker corps. Gibson showed interest in other Texas and Pac-10 schools, but the Aggies, who were originally not in his Top 10, were the only school to show interest in the young Sophomore. While lacking an attention-grabbing 40 time, Gibson's game film has shown an ability to find the ball carrier among traffic and deliver a hit. He may move to inside linebacker in the Aggie defense.

Jerome Pierce
#4 FB
:1star:
Allen, TX
5'11" 218 lbs
Blocking
SPD|ACC|RBS|RBF
B-|B|C|C-
Pierce is a reach for the Aggies, who lost a lot of talent last with the graduation of their senior at Fullback. Freshman Andrew Campbell has stepped in to provide a measure of support, but Campbell has proven to be outmatched on the Pac-10 fields. Pierce should provide a more athletic option for the Aggies at FB, though he is considering a freshman redshirt, so he can gain a measure of experience before taking Kyle Field.

gschwendt
03-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Clay Williams
#30 TE | #769 OVR
6'5" 208 lbs
Lilburn, GA
SPD | STR | CTH | CIT | RTE | PBK | RBK | PBF | PBS | RBF | RBS
C+ | D+ | C | B- | C- | C- | D | D- | D | D- | C-
Williams played receiver in high school but his big body (and slow speed) leaves him more to playing as a Tight End on the next level. However, his blocking skills still need to develop so he'll find himself watching more than playing his Freshman year.

Marcus Duncan
#9 ATH | #132 OVR
6'2" 203 lbs
Park Forest, IL
SPD | ACCI | AGI | MCV | ZCV
B+ | B+ | C- | B | B-
Duncan went completely overlooked by presumably all other schools but his current talents lend him the possibility of contributing over the course of his Big Ten career after a couple of years to develop.

Andy Franz
#1 OLB | #72 OVR
6'2" 219 lbs
Parris Island, SC
SPD | AGI | STR | TKL | BSH | PUR | HPW | PRC | MCV | ZCV
B- | C+ | B- | B | B- | B- | B- | C | C | B-
Franz is one of the gems of the Wisconsin recruiting class and will be a monster in the coming years. He'll likely move to the middle of the field to put his agility to good use though time will tell depending on how the rest of the Badgers linebackers develop. Every school in the country wanted Franz.

Christian Jones
#4 SS | #51 OVR
5'9" 208 lbs
Glenview, IL
SPD | ACC | AGI | ZCV | MCV | PRS | TKL | HPW | PRS | PUR | PRC
B+ | B+ | B- | B- | B- | B- | B | B- | B- | C+ | C
Christian is a perfect fit for the Badgers' 3-3-5 defense and will likely have solid playing time his Freshman year with the departure of SS stud Brent Chavis. While his coverage skills are not quite developed, he will be a head-hunter in finding the ball.

Leon Marquardt
#14 G | #236 OVR
6'4" 310 lbs
La Porte, TX
SPD | STR | PBK | RBK | PBF | PBS | RBF | RBS | IBL
C- | B- | C | C+ | D | B- | B- | B- | C
Leon was overlooked by most schools but the moment Wisconsin offered him a scholarship, he instantly signed. While he isn't ready to move to offensive tackle, he'll make a perfect center or guard as a big-body that can clear a path.

JeffHCross
03-19-2011, 10:38 AM
First Top Classes of the season:
#1 Florida State (easy mode)
#2 Wisconsin
#6 Texas
#11 Texas A&M
#12 Oklahoma
#13 Clemson
#15 USC
#17 MiamiWeek 8 Top 25 Classes:
#1 Florida State
#2 Miami
#3 Penn State
#5 Wisconsin
#6 Texas
#9 USC
#20 Virginia Tech

Penn State and Miami are charging hard and fast up the rankings, while Clemson and A&M dropped like rocks.

psuexv
03-22-2011, 08:36 AM
I don't have attributes since I can't log into the wire and see anything but -

#1 SS and 5 Star recruit Jermaine Rucker is a Trojan. Rucker shows great promise and may be asked to play right away as starting SS Matt Miller is projected to leave early for the draft.

#3 OLB David Burks. David comes into a very young unit as USC has put a focus on LBs the past years. A redshirt year will allow David to focus his skills so he can dominate when he gets the chance.

ryby6969
03-22-2011, 04:35 PM
To update on some of the new Canes.

:4star: DT A.J Collier
6'4" 287lbs

Pwr Moves B-
Fin Moves B
Blk Shed B-

Will help add depth to the D-line and help stop the run for years to come.

:4star: OT Josh Neal
6'4" 293lbs

Acc B-
Rbs B
Pbs B-

Will look to redshirt his freshman year and compete for a starting job after he works on his strength in the offseason.

:4star: WR Eric Hart
6'6" 194lbs

Spd B
Acc B+
CIT C+

Coach Ryby hopes Eric can be a threat in the redzone with his size and ability to go up and get the ball in traffic.

:4star: CB Larry Green
6'2" 175 lbs

Spd B+
Acc B+
MCV C
ZCV B-

With only 1 returning CB next season, Green will be asked to come in and start immediately and hopefully be a playmaker in the secondary for years to come.

:4star: CB John Davis
5'11" 164 lbs

Spd A-
Acc B+
MCV B+
ZCV B-

Like Green, Davis will be asked to come in and start right away and coaches expect him to develop into an All-American.

:3star: CB Joe McDaniel
6'2" 182 lbs

Spd B+
Acc B-
MCV C+
ZCV B

McDaniel will look to come in and fill in either the nickel or dime back position.

:4star: MLB Justin Bailey
6'1" 211 lbs

Spd B
Acc B
Tak C+

Bailey will look to add some depth at a thin LB position and produce on special teams.

I have more guys who are either ATH or just people to fill out the depth chart. Hopefully next season is the last I have to worry about hitting certain positions real hard and can go after wants instead of needs.

psusnoop
03-23-2011, 08:04 AM
PSU is having a decent year in the recruiting especially on the OLine. I'm also picking up a couple of decent DE's and a 2 DT's that should really start to help my lacking in this area of recruiting.

I'm looking forward to the end of the season already just so that everything is back to working (like the dynasty wire), and giving everyone a "fresh start".

psusnoop
03-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Commits for 2015

This class is shaping up well for PSU. I lost out on a DT to TCU that I would have loved to have commit here, but overall we are in solid position to upgrade and improve on some positions of concern heading into 2016.

Offense
(*****) LG Joey Caldwell has committed to Penn State
(*****) LG Tony Koch has committed to Penn State
(*****) LT T.J. Singletary has committed to Penn State
(****) WR William Parham has committed to Penn State
(****) WR Derrick Williams has committed to Penn State
(****) HB Greg Cooper has committed to Penn State
Defense
(****) RE Nate Baker has committed to Penn State
(****) DT Jeff Horner has committed to Penn State
(****) ROLB Paul Brown has committed to Penn State
(****) CB Damarcus Treangen has committed to Penn State
(****) SS Mark Wright has committed to Penn State
(***) SS Lamar Manning has committed to Penn State

JeffHCross
03-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Week 8 Top 25 Classes:
#1 Florida State
#2 Miami
#3 Penn State
#5 Wisconsin
#6 Texas
#9 USC
#20 Virginia TechWeek 10 Top 25 Classes:
#1 Florida State
#2 Penn State
#3 Miami
#4 USC
#8 Wisconsin
#9 Texas
#11 Virginia Tech
#14 Michigan
#17 Oklahoma

psusnoop
03-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Commits for 2015

This class is shaping up well for PSU. I lost out on a DT to TCU that I would have loved to have commit here, but overall we are in solid position to upgrade and improve on some positions of concern heading into 2016.

New signings in bold

Offense
(*****) LG Joey Caldwell has committed to Penn State
(*****) LG Tony Koch has committed to Penn State
(*****) LT T.J. Singletary has committed to Penn State
(*****) FB Nick Smith has committed to Penn State
(****) HB Greg Cooper has committed to Penn State
(****) WR Aaron Wade has committed to Penn State
(****) WR William Parham has committed to Penn State
(****) WR Derrick Williams has committed to Penn State

Defense
(****) RE Nate Baker has committed to Penn State
(****) DT Jeff Horner has committed to Penn State
(****) ROLB Paul Brown has committed to Penn State
(****) CB Damarcus Treangen has committed to Penn State
(****) SS Mark Wright has committed to Penn State
(***) SS Lamar Manning has committed to Penn State

Papa LoneStar
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
5* DE Darrick Bryant
6'2" 241
Portland, TX
#6 overall, #1 DE
4.52, 450 bench, 620 squat
B: Speed, Acceleration, Power Moves, Block Shedding
B-: Strength, Tackle, Pursuit, Injury
C+: Hit Power, Stamina
Other Offers: Virginia Tech, Alabama, TCU

3* JUCO Jr OT Mike Archie
6'6" 285
Euless, TX
4.98, 426 bench, 595 squat
B-: Pass Block, Run Block Footwork, Pass Block Strength
C+: Run Block, Impact Blocking, Strength
Other Offers: Texas A&M

JeffHCross
03-28-2011, 06:23 PM
3* JUCO Jr OT Mike Archie
6'6" 285
Euless, TX
4.98, 426 bench, 595 squat
B-: Pass Block, Run Block Footwork, Pass Block Strength
C+: Run Block, Impact Blocking, Strength
Other Offers: Texas A&MMid-week commit? Bastard.

JeffHCross
03-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Eight more Aggies!

Harvey Williams
#7 QB / #74 OVR
Eagle Pass, TX
6'2" 232 lbs
Pocket Passer
THP|THA
B+|B
Williams is the epitome of a Pocket Passer, and will be the eleventy-billionth "Williams" on the A&M roster. Despite not having much in the way of mobility, Williams was able to impress A&M scouts enough with his arm and accuracy to warrant a scholarship offer. He may not challenge Patrick Melton for the starting spot, but is certainly expected to provided needed depth were Melton ever to go down (again).

Landon Mangum
#9 WR / #77 OVR
Hewitt, TX
5'11" 172 lbs
Balanced
SPD|ACC|AGI|SPC
B+|B|B-|B-
Chose A&M over Oklahoma and Boise St
He may be short, but Mangum was able to impress coaches and scouts, as well as fellow camp members, during the offseason with his quickness and ball skills. With an A&M receiving corps that lacks top-end talent, Mangum will be expected to contribute early and often. Early projections have him challenging for the Slot Receiver role in next year's offense.

Chris Williams
#17 WR / #114 OVR
Waco, TX
6'7" 196 lbs
Balanced
ACC|AGI|CTH
B+|B-|C
Quite possibly the complete opposite of Landon Mangum, Chris Williams is a tall, lanky target for quarterbacks. However, Williams (there's another one) does not possess the top end speed necessary to be a vertical threat. Aggie coaches are hoping he can bulk up and move to the TE position and provide some badly needed receiving skill from that spot.

Joe Johnson
#17 ATH
Deer Park, TX
6'5" 250 lbs
Athlete
CIT|PBK|RBK
C|C-|C+
Johnson is possibly the most intriguing athlete to sign with Coach JeffHCross. A tight end's frame, but without, well, even the "fleet" feet of a tight end. Johnson is likely to be tried at an H-Back position, and may find himself at full-time fullback after a redshirt year.

Rian Thomas
#23 SS
Texas City, TX
6'4" 212 lbs
Hard Hitter
SPD|TAK|HPW|PUR
C|B-|B|C+
Thomas is a perfect example of the slower safety that is perfect in a linebacker spot in A&M's 3-4 defense. He impressed coaches during the summer by being in the right position at the right time, and then destroying the ball carrier. Thomas is expected to redshirt for a year and then move into a backup MLB position. Aggie coaches are hoping he'll provide some depth for a year or two before possibly moving into a starting role as an upperclassman.

Glen Holland (JUCO)
#19 C
:3star: JR
Guadalupe, AZ
6'2" 282 lbs
Balanced
SPD|ACC|PBK|RBK|IBL|PBS|PBF
C+|B|B-|B-|B-|B-|B-
My oh my, how did this one get away? A huge steal for the Aggies, who have some holes to fill on the offensive line. Holland, a JUCO Junior, will instantly move into a starting position, most likely at left tackle. Holland brings an experienced talent to the Aggie offensive line, and shouldn't need a redshirt before taking Kyle Field. Holland originally had no interest in the Aggies, and wanted to go to USC or Texas. The Aggie coaches slowly chipped away, stunned at the lack of interest from other teams. Instant 80+ in 5 of the 7 blocking ratings will be a huge boost for the Aggies.

Alex Williams
#4 P
:2star:
Richmond, TX
6'2" 202 lbs
Balanced
KPW|KAC
C-|D
Yep, another Williams for Texas A&M. Williams will be moving to Kicker and redshirting a year before taking the job for himself.

Jeremy Barrow (JUCO)
#79 C
:2star: JR
New Castle, PA
6'0" 275 lbs
Balanced
ACC|PBK|RBK
B+|C+|C+
Another JUCO, Barrow will provide some depth and redshirt opportunities for other Aggie lineman. Barrow is expected to backup at center, and provide competent skill while allowing current Aggie linemen the chance to take a redshirt year.

gschwendt
04-03-2011, 12:38 PM
David Davis
#29 HB | #232 OVR
:4star: JUCO So
6'1" 189 lbs
Brandon, FL
SPD | ACC | AGI | CAR | STF | BTK | ELU | SPM | JKM
B | B | B- | C | D | B- | B- | B | B-
Depending on what happens with the rest of the current season and whether or not HB Deon Brown decides to leave early for the NFL, Davis could become a starter as soon as he steps on the field next year. Regardless though, there's a very good chance that he'll be a solid contributor in the Badgers running game.

Earl Daniels
#76 HB | #560 OVR
6'1" 211 lbs
Hallandale, FL
B- | B- | B- | D | D- | C- | B+ | B- | A
Daniels is another solid candidate for serious playing time next season but without question will be one of the next great Badger runningbacks given time to develop.

Steven Quinn
#19 WR | #121 OVR :espnu150:
6'0" 191 lbs
Fort Rucker, AL
SPD | AGI | ACC | CTH | RTE | CIT | SPC | JMP | REL | CAR | BTK
A- | B- | B- | D+ | C- | C+ | B | B | B- | C+ | C-
Quinn is a solid addition to the Wisconsin passing game which relies on receivers to make catches other receivers can't. Given time to develop, he'll fit in perfectly and will be a great replacement for current stud WR Jeff Everson.

Bryan Brunner
#32 OLB | #642 OVR
:3star: JUCO Jr
6'2" 203 lbs
Washington, DC
SPD | AGI | STR | TKL | BSH | PUR | HPW | PRC | MCV | ZCV
B- | D+ | B | B+ | C+ | D | B | C | C | C
While Brunner may not be ready to start right away, the Wisconsin staff feels that he has the potential to develop into a solid playmaker in their 3-3-5 defense as a rush OLB.

Ryan Peterson
#61 HB | #463 OVR
6'1" 207 lbs
Bloomingdale, FL
B- | B | A+ | C+ | B | C- | C | B+ | C
While Peterson is the third runningback that the Badgers added in this class, he certainly isn't expected to be lost in the crowd. His top-rated agility will help him to easily find the field over the course of his career, especially in the Wisconsin running game which distributes carries to all of their backs.

John Rush
#17 FS | #541 OVR
6'0" 200 lbs
Homer, AK
SPD | ACC | AGI | ZCV | MCV | PRS | TKL | HPW | PRS | PUR | PRC
A | B | C- | B- | C- | B | B+ | B- | B | B | D
Rush was a much needed signing for Wisconsin to allow them to move current Free Safety Kendall Jude to the Strong Safety position to help replace the loss of current defensive leader Brett Chavis. Being from Alaska, he expressed that he chose Wisconsin over Oklahoma because he thrives in the cold weather.

Patrick Whaley
#29 DE | #290 OVR
6'2" 236 lbs
Highland Park, TX
SPD | STR | PMV | FMV | BSH | PUR | TKL | HPW
D+ | B- | B- | B+ | B | A | B- | C+
Whaley was another much needed signing for Wisconsin to allow current LB/DE Desmond Edwards to remain at the MLB position. With the loss of DE Matt Wilson, Wisconsin needed to find a replacement if Edwards were to remain as the anchor of the defense.

Charles McKenzie
#11 TE | #328 OVR
6'3" 216 lbs
Pinewood, FL
SPD | STR | CTH | CIT | RTE | PBK | RBK | PBF | PBS | RBF | RBS
C- | C+ | D | B- | C- | C | C | D- | C- | D- | B-
Losing two senior Tight Ends and only a Freshman returning, Wisconsin desperately needed to find someone who could start right away. While McKenzie still has lots of development that he'll need to do, he does bring in strong hands that will allow him to catch passes over the middle.

psusnoop
04-03-2011, 06:18 PM
boy the Aggies and Badgers really pulling in some great quality recruits. Man that is brutal for PSU.

JeffHCross
04-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Man that is brutal for PSU.Aren't you still the #2 class? Lol. "Brutal" only works for the have-nots.

JeffHCross
04-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Whoops, missed Week 12.

Week 10 Top 25 Classes:
#1 Florida State
#2 Penn State
#3 Miami
#4 USC
#8 Wisconsin
#9 Texas
#11 Virginia Tech
#14 Michigan