PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL Community Wish List Tournament Archive

cdj
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
2010 Tournament Archive (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?60)

Recap
Gameplay: Zone Defense Improvements vs. Physics Engine 13-4
Franchise Mode Improvements: Improved Draft Logic def. NFL Draft Experience 8-7
Presentation: Real-Time Presentation def. More/Deeper Stat Overlays 7-5
Features From Other Games: Multiple Commentary Teams def. Photo Highlights 8-4
Superstar Mode Enhancements: Player Press Conferences def. More & Custom Camera Angles 9-3
Other: Custom Playbooks def. Coin Currency Throughout Game 7-3

skipwondah33
02-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Hopefully zone isn't improved to the point it was in 08 and 09. You could sit in zone coverage ALL day on All-Madden as it was almost impossible to throw a pass over or anywhere near a defender (10 feet all around)

CLW
02-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Hopefully zone isn't improved to the point it was in 08 and 09. You could sit in zone coverage ALL day on All-Madden as it was almost impossible to throw a pass over or anywhere near a defender (10 feet all around)

Wow was it that hard? I honestly NEVER remember playing a game where I felt passing was too difficult. Some years it took a little bit of time to adjust but eventually it ALWAYS becomes: (1) Hike ball; (2) Drop back; (3) Read man/zone; (4) Throw to guy running route that is ALWAYS (or nearly always) wide open against said coverage.

It's to the point now in NCAA I hardly even bother calling run plays against the CPU and/or HUM. Even with pass commit I still find guys wide freaking open on nearly every play.

skipwondah33
02-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Yeah it was ridiculous compared to now being able to lob a ball over a defenders head.

It was the same in NCAA those years as well.

Passing wasn't impossible then but the zone coverage was very overpowered where you could run it the entire game and not have a problem hardly ever except against screens maybe...not to mention you would get atleast 3-4 interceptions if not more a game simply by having your team in zone.

ram29jackson
03-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm just putting this somewhere....

they are really lazy about alternate classic uniforms..if you can make the home version of a classic, you can and should make the away version and they dont do that in alot of cases...another thing that NFL 2K5 was great at..making an effort to include just about every uniform possible..including the Eagles white helmet/green wing uni and all the Redskins and Broncos uni's etc