PDA

View Full Version : SEC Push, ACC Needs a Player

RcSinger
02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Myself, Escobar, and Kingpin have all expressed interest in moving to the SEC in about 2 seasons, This would only leave 2 users in the ACC, so one additional PAC-10 team would have to go to the ACC for the conferences to remain balanced.

For what it's worth, Virginia Tech is going to be a great team in a few years. They are currently B, A-, B and currently have the #2 recruiting class in the nation. There are some seniors leaving, but several 4*'s coming in and many key positions are held by sophomores.

Anyone who would consider this move or any discussion about the SEC/ACC shift, please post here.

psuexv
02-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Sorry man, just can't pull the trigger. I like beating Papa every other year.

Papa LoneStar
02-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I would consider UNC, but playing with my favorite team is tough to give up. Only one who would consider, IMO, is ID. Jeff left his alma mater for the Aggies.

JeffHCross
04-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Doing the math on this guys ... we're three months out from release of NCAA 12 (holy crap). We've been averaging a month to a month.5 per season. So we're only likely to get 2, maybe 3 more seasons in. May want to think about that while you're thinking about moving. In other words, you may either want to do it sooner or just not do it at all.

RcSinger
04-08-2011, 06:59 AM
My thoughts are that it probably won't happen. So when ncaa12' is released, I would like to ahem, pre-claim 'Bama. Anyone else good with starting the new game in the SEC?

Papa LoneStar
04-08-2011, 07:29 AM
I'm rollin' with the Razorbacks.

My top 4 for next season:

Arkansas
LSU
Nebraska
Stanford

ryby6969
04-08-2011, 08:15 AM
My first choice for next season would be of course Miami.

Miami
Oklahoma St
Oregon St
LSU

Of course, these are subject to change based on additions to the game or lack thereof.

psuexv
04-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Man it would be awful tempting to argue with Snoop about who could have the Nits, but I'm not sure if I could play with them. I might like to see what USC has next year as they are for some reason fun to play with... although I do like to change it up from year to year. In no particular order I'd say my list is

USC
Florida
Penn State
Nebraska
or anyone that plays Arkansas every year :)

psusnoop
04-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Man it would be awful tempting to argue with Snoop about who could have the Nits, but I'm not sure if I could play with them. I might like to see what USC has next year as they are for some reason fun to play with... although I do like to change it up from year to year. In no particular order I'd say my list is

USC
Florida
Penn State
Nebraska
or anyone that plays Arkansas every year :)

I'll wait and see where the conferences play out then pick from there. Penn State would be fun again, but I don't mind mixing it up a bit either.

fsuprime
04-08-2011, 03:42 PM
ill take FSU to whatever conference needs em in 12

RcSinger
04-08-2011, 04:57 PM
ill take FSU to whatever conference needs em in 12

Lol prime!

JeffHCross
04-08-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm rollin' with the Razorbacks.

My top 4 for next season:

Arkansas
Arkansas
Arkansas
ArkansasFixed. You're not allowed to have a choice for next year. No more of this "I would take Arkansas, but ..." stuff after you've won two national championships. Unless some Pig-Sooie alumni joins between now and '12, you get Arky.

Kingpin32
04-08-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't know who I would want next year. I may stick with Oregon if they improve running out of the shotgun a little bit and worked on their playbook a bit.

Escobar
04-14-2011, 10:28 PM
My 4 Teams would be in no particular order:
TCU
Oregon
Michigan
Texas A&M