PDA

View Full Version : Bets on the first screen shot of NCAA?

Boucher
02-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Anyone wanna bet to see what kind of screen shot we get?

My feeling it is a player with dreads with a new piece of equipment on with the band in the proper position in the stands.

cdj
02-08-2011, 10:27 AM
This is a tough one. Last year's game had a lot of new visual improvements - I'm not sure how much more improved they can get?

I'll think about this one. Good question, though!

CLW
02-08-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm very torn on the whole dreads issue.

Part of me wants them to put it in the game just to get those idiots to shut up about dreads.

An equal part of me wants them to once again leave it out of the game which allows me to laugh at their "misery" of another year w/o "the most important thing in football" hair!

baseballplyrmvp
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
My feeling it is a player with dreads with a new piece of equipment on with the band in the proper position in the stands.with maybe the coach in the background?

JeffHCross
02-08-2011, 06:55 PM
with maybe the coach in the background?Let's not get too ambitious :D

I agree with dreads + band.

ram29jackson
02-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Oregon Ducks vs Utah-

long hair- dreads and white guys long hair haha

jaymo76
02-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I say an MLB in zone coverage with a flag thrown on the field and in the far right corner something which looks to be a coaching staff and even more hazy and behind... a band in full on performance.

JeffHCross
02-26-2011, 08:10 PM
I say an MLB in zone coverage with a flag thrown on the field and in the far right corner something which looks to be a coaching staff and even more hazy and behind... a band in full on performance.For a split second, I thought this was the "what will the NCAA 12 cover be" thread ... and man ... that would be a badass cover.

mundo
03-05-2011, 07:47 PM
I am going to guess it includes some sort of a fairly known school specific tradition that was not in the game last year... though i am kind of at a loss for what that is. They seem to be playing up the traditions of all schools so far.

Just a stab