PDA

View Full Version : Roster ? - Which to use for names online?

gigemaggs99
02-06-2011, 03:19 PM
I have the "gamingtailgate" rosters downloaded on my PS3. I have been using them and they are good.

I've also used "Luvtotha9s" in OD. They are they b/c the commish has them set that way.

My question is, if I download "Luvtotha9s" will they conflict with the "gamingtailgate"? I assume you can only have 1 roster file downloaded at a time.

My question is, if I play online in the lobby and have "Luvtotha9s" will I still see player names?

I mainly like "Luvtotha9s" because they have the corrected rosters for my Texas AGGIES, having Ryan Tannehill as a QB is nice. The defualt rosters and "gamingtailgate" have him as a WR. Of course this is correct as he was a starting WR. However, he's also the backup QB and was recruited as a QB out of high school. If I use the defualt rosters and change him from WR to QB he is horrible, worse than the 3rd string we as in real life he's pretty darn good.

JeffHCross
02-06-2011, 03:27 PM
You can have as many roster files downloaded at a time as you want, but only one will be your "active" roster. This is the roster file that automatically loads when you load the game, and you'll see automatically load when you, for example, return to the game's Main Menu from Online Dyansty. There is no "conflict", per se, between roster files.

I don't think you'll see player names in Random Online if you use Luvtotha9s's roster, but you don't get the advantage of Tannehill being at QB (since Random Online uses the default rosters anyway), so I'm not sure I see a reason for you to use Luvtotha9's roster as your "active" roster.

ram29jackson
02-10-2011, 04:59 AM
for random ranked online games I have steelerfan rosters loaded so you see player real names. Even though they may not reflect who is actually starting in real life etc.