PDA

View Full Version : Week 11, 2014

Oneback
02-04-2011, 10:18 PM
=============== #14 Oklahoma Sooners (6-2) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma lost 38-14 against USC (7-1).
This week, the Sooners travel to Dallas to face the #1 Texas Longhorns (9-0).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Pierre Nelson has committed to Wisconsin
- (***) P Eddie Ervin has committed to Oklahoma

=============== Clemson Tigers (7-3) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 70-17 against Virginia (4-5).
This week, the Tigers travel to Tallahassee to face the #2 Florida State Seminoles (8-0).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) C James Bennett has committed to Clemson
- (***) RE Jonathan Joyce has committed to Navy
- (****) HB Greg Tucker has committed to Clemson
- (*****) WR Jonathan Dorsey has committed to West Virginia

=============== #2 Florida State Seminoles (8-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 63-3 against NC State (2-7).
This week, the Seminoles will host Clemson (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LOLB Adam McLaurin has committed to Miami
- (****) LOLB Tyrone Williams has committed to Florida State

=============== #5 Miami Hurricanes (9-1) ===============
Last week, Miami won 52-0 against Virginia Tech (7-1).
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Winston-Salem to face the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-3).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) FS Mark Concepcion has committed to Miami
- (***) LOLB Adam McLaurin has committed to Miami

=============== #6 Michigan Wolverines (8-2) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 77-0 against Northwestern (6-3).
This week, the Wolverines are idle.

=============== #23 Texas A&M Aggies (6-3) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 38-10 against Texas Tech (3-5).
This week, the Aggies are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Bill Shaw has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) HB Antonio McNair has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) CB Ryan Anderson has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) CB Steve Brock has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) QB Clinton McMillan has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #12 Penn State Nittany Lions (7-2) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 85-7 against Purdue (2-6).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Madison to face the #8 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RG Marlon Campbell has committed to Penn State

=============== Oregon Ducks (3-5) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks will host #3 USC (7-1).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Kevin Livingston has committed to Oregon

=============== #3 USC Trojans (7-1) ===============
Last week, USC won 38-14 against Oklahoma (6-2).
This week, the Trojans travel to Eugene to face the Oregon Ducks (3-5).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Darnell Ford has committed to Fresno State
- (****) SS Nick Busch has committed to Stanford
- (****) WR Kevin Livingston has committed to Oregon
- (****) ROLB Aaron Wheeler has committed to USC
- (****) SS Samuel Brothers has committed to USC
- (****) LE Matt Schmidt has committed to USC

=============== #9 Virginia Tech Hokies (7-1) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech lost 52-0 against Miami (9-1).
This week, the Hokies travel to College Park to face the Maryland Terrapins (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RE John Landrum has committed to TCU
- (****) HB David Wilcox has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (9-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 77-0 against Oregon State (4-4).
This week, the Longhorns will host #14 Oklahoma (6-2).

=============== #8 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 49-7 against Illinois (4-4).
This week, the Badgers will host #12 Penn State (7-2).
In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Pierre Nelson has committed to Wisconsin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oneback
02-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Nick Cleveland needs 877 yards in the next three games to break the NCAA career rushing record, or just 289 yards per game against Indiana, Ohio State and my Rose Bowl opponent.

I guess I should have focused more on running the ball this year rather than trying to build my offense.

Papa LoneStar
02-04-2011, 10:35 PM
ID....I sent you a text. If you wanted to play tonight....let me know. I'm available ALL day tommorrow except 7-10pm central due to the Longhorn basketball game.

psuexv
02-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Anyone know if KP is back up and running?

Oneback
02-05-2011, 09:10 AM
He said he was but I haven't seen him get back online.

Papa LoneStar
02-05-2011, 09:17 AM
I texted him last night and he said they arranged to sometime today. The Red River Shootout is scheduled for 10pm central.

psuexv
02-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah we are going to try to play today if my son takes a nap or tonight

fsuprime
02-05-2011, 10:20 AM
escobar when can u play

gschwendt
02-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Snoop, I'm up and around whenever you want to play. Just shoot me a text... I should be available just about anytime today with notice.

JeffHCross
02-05-2011, 10:27 AM
A&M is ready to advance.

psuexv
02-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Oregon USC kicking off in a couple. Looks like Snoop and G are online so that game should be done. Maybe we can kick this thing into gear and get another advance tonight. Warp speed PRIME!!!!!

fsuprime
02-05-2011, 01:45 PM
escobar wont be available until late tonight or late tomorrow night it appears

gschwendt
02-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Wisconsin finally defeats their Big Ten nemesis, Penn State 35-24 through defense and balanced offense. QB Jon Hunter was solid completing 8 of 12 passes for 214 yards with one touchdown and one interception, averaging over 26 yards per completion. HB James White carried the offense, particularly late in the game, rushing 21 times for 131 yards with 2 touchdowns. Defensively, OLB Cedric Chase was the player of the game making 8 tackles (7 solo), 5 tackles for loss, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery which he returned for a touchdown. On the whole, the defensive personnel slowed down the Nittany Lion rushing attack allowing only 41 rushing yards.

With the win, Wisconsin sets their record to 9-2 and only rival Iowa stands in their way the remainder of the season.

gg snoop... tough battle as always.

fsuprime
02-05-2011, 03:02 PM
nice win G, could be Wisconsin's statement to the nation

psuexv
02-05-2011, 04:01 PM
escobar wont be available until late tonight or late tomorrow night it appears

I vote for late tonight.

fsuprime
02-05-2011, 08:20 PM
yea ill be up

Papa LoneStar
02-05-2011, 09:55 PM
The Red River Shootout has be re-scheduled for 8am central/9am eastern. Please pray that it gets played at this time or I'm afraid we will have to sim.

I refuse to be apart of a week long delay with Mr. JeffHCross waiting in week 14 :p

JeffHCross
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM
I refuse to be apart of a week long delay with Mr. JeffHCross waiting in week 14 :pOn the upside, we're looking pretty good for Week 14 coming next weekend.

RcSinger
02-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Just recorded my first user victory. I somewhat think he let me win, lol. Snoop took Pitt and I took VT and managed to stop a potential tying drive off an onside kick recovery by snoop to win 35 - 27.

Ohh, and I have recruited for this week and will play my game in the morning sometime.

Papa LoneStar
02-05-2011, 10:44 PM
On the upside, we're looking pretty good for Week 14 coming next weekend.

Very true

fsuprime
02-06-2011, 12:48 AM
slick escobar hasnt messaged back so i guess he is tired or tryin to fuck, hopefully we play tomorrow

fsuprime
02-06-2011, 01:11 AM
good news we might play soon!

fsuprime
02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
FSU wins 55 43. FSU overcame a 28-7 first quarter deficit following awesome strips of fsu WRs. FSU's defense then remembered that Clemson only threw to one WR all year and closed out the ball game. FSU also decided to focus on that WR in their passing game since he also played CB and figured he would be tired.

Iron Dragon
02-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Sorry for delaying the game to this morning, but yesterday I had my sister's wedding which ate up my whole day and when I got home at around 11:15 last night, I was worn out and went to bed shortly thereafter.

Ready to go here in about an hour this morning.

Papa LoneStar
02-06-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm up if you can kickoff now

Iron Dragon
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
#1 Texas def. #14 OU 45-3 / Sooners lose Clay, Stills, Jefferson, others & turn it over four times and convert no third or fourth downs

Alex McSux, the 47 OVR prodigy returned as the Sooners #1 QB, going 8-for-14 for 97 yards and was the bright spot of the offense, only throwing 2 INTs.

Brennan Clay was hurt early and only gained eight yards after losing six on one of his season-low five carries, missing 3 quarters of play, and then being pulled with the starters late.

Roy Finch had 35 rushing yards, and McClain caught 3 for 56 yards. Kenny Stills left the game with an injury and did not return.

Russ Abrams led the D with 8 tackles and 2 TFLs.

For Texas, Carlos McDaniel threw 2 TDs, and Earl Campbell ran for 3 TDs.

**Also the game was basically lag-free the whole way.

gschwendt
02-06-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HSmlPjLVEY

Powerhouse Online Dynasty
Season 5 Week 11
Penn State Nittany Lions vs Wisconsin Badgers
psusnoop vs gschwendt

Papa LoneStar
02-06-2011, 09:32 AM
:Texas:

The #1 Longhorns take down the #14 Oklahoma Sooners 45-3 at the Cotton Bowl.

Longhorn offense: 223 yards rushing, 0 turnovers

QB Carlos McDaniel, SoRS: 10-12 167 yards 2 TD 0 INT

RB Earl Campbell II, Jr: 19 car 156 yards 3 TD

TE Colton Hall, Jr: 3 rec 51 yards 2 TD

WR Mike Davis: 3 rec 69 yards

Longhorn defense: 152 yards allowed (97 air, 55 ground), 0-6 3rd down conversions allowed, 4 turnovers forced

CB Michael Carter, SrRS: 4 tackles, 1 INT

DT Lance Gibson, JrRS: 4 tackles (2 TFL), 1 forced fumble

Next up: Oregon in Austin, TX....7pm central on ABC/ESPN2 (check your local listings)

gschwendt
02-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Advance!!!!!!!

RcSinger
02-06-2011, 09:52 AM
What do you guys use to record your games? I have a VHS to DVD (Analogue to Digital) Converter that can receive RCA, SVideo, and VGA (I think) and save it to the computer. It's not the best in the world but I have recorded some Rock Band stuff for trying to play songs on a real drum kit.
What do you guys use?

gschwendt
02-06-2011, 10:01 AM
What do you guys use to record your games? I have a VHS to DVD (Analogue to Digital) Converter that can receive RCA, SVideo, and VGA (I think) and save it to the computer. It's not the best in the world but I have recorded some Rock Band stuff for trying to play songs on a real drum kit.
What do you guys use?I use the Hauppauge HD-PVR (http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html)... it's about the only product that will let you play in HD and also record in HD. Alternatively, there's the Hava line of products that allow you to play in HD but the recordings are more in line with SD. For the price, the HD-PVR is the better buy IMO but the tricky part is dealing with the recordings since they're .m2ts and not easily edited by most video editors.

Btw, is everyone else not seeing Virginia Tech listed in the teams on Dynasty Wire?

RcSinger
02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
On that note: Why is it that every time I log in to the dynasty, It shows me that everyone left the dynasty and then rejoined?

psusnoop
02-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Just recorded my first user victory. I somewhat think he let me win, lol. Snoop took Pitt and I took VT and managed to stop a potential tying drive off an onside kick recovery by snoop to win 35 - 27.

Ohh, and I have recruited for this week and will play my game in the morning sometime.

Yes great game that was fun.

Oneback
02-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Btw, is everyone else not seeing Virginia Tech listed in the teams on Dynasty Wire?

He isn't showing up for me either, if he doesn't show up next week he may need to leave and rejoin the OD.

psusnoop
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
G, great game I really tried to mix u up by throwing more in the early downs which to a degree worked quite well. I really wish I would have gotten that TD I knew that would bite me, lol.

fsuprime
02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
btw my post game post was supposed to be complimentary of clemson and the WR peters, but it comes off looking dickish lol, i was just really mad at my coverage from the DBs and LBs but my DL started to get things right and forced the turnovers we needed to get ourselves back in the game. Glad we got all our games in !

gschwendt
02-06-2011, 11:00 AM
On that note: Why is it that every time I log in to the dynasty, It shows me that everyone left the dynasty and then rejoined?
It's probably related... when the week advances, leave the dynasty and then re-join and that will likely fix both problems.

fsuprime
02-06-2011, 11:04 AM
btw g, gonna get and play sbcol now, sorry i put it off until now

gschwendt
G, great game I really tried to mix u up by throwing more in the early downs which to a degree worked quite well. I really wish I would have gotten that TD I knew that would bite me, lol.
Yeah... the way your offense was moving, you were keeping me off balanced so I had to adjust from an attacking defense to a bend-don't-break defense. I just had to hope that they would eventually make a pay off and thankfully it did with both of the turnovers.

gschwendt
btw g, gonna get and play sbcol now, sorry i put it off until now
Not a problem... snoop & I still have to play our UvU game. We're going to try to get it in early this afternoon but not sure if it will happen or not.

RcSinger
02-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Maryland, rated C in every category Slaps VT around at home.
Booth was only 7 of 30 for 133 yards
Minor rushed for only 47 yards on 9 carries,
All told the hokies rushed for only 84 yards as a team.

Maryland only rushed for 13 yards but passed for 346.
The game was 17 - 3 at the half, VT monkey fucked the ball on their opening secocnd half possession and the terps scored a FG on their first.
VT put another FG up to make the game 20-6. VT finally put together a TD drive with 6:11 to go in the 4th quarter.
Every time VT had a decent play, it was negated by a penalty. 3rd down stops on defense were followed by face mask and roughing the passer.
Big plays on offense were followed swiftly by clipping penalties. The entire game from start to finish was an absolute embarrassment.